Brazil 3- Argentina 4 highlights

juventus1980

Reaction score
Messi scores a hat- trick to win the game for Argentina.

[video=youtube;ww7TENIsWE0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww7TENIsWE0&feature=context-gflo[/video]

Good to see that Messi is starting to score for Argentina on a regular basis.

The last goal was a different class, still doubt his ability on the big stage for his national team though.

The last goal was a different class, still doubt his ability on the big stage for his national team though.

Scored enough goals in Champions League finals, if he has the right team around him I don't see why he can't do it in the world cup.

That wee fella Messi isn't too bad. Where'd he come from??

Does anybody here think Messi see's the comments about him not performing for Argentina and says"I'll show them, my next game for Argentina, I'll score a hattrick against Brazil"....Youthful Brazil or not, how many players do you know that can score a hattrick at International level let alone against Brazil. For me all the doubters about this little genius should just hold their hands up say "he is without doubt the greatest player ever" because at this young mans rate and the goals he scores, It wont be too long till he will lift the World Cup with Argentina and with the players they are producing lately, I wouldn't go past them doing well at the 2014 WC.

Does anybody here think Messi see's the comments about him not performing for Argentina and says"I'll show them, my next game for Argentina, I'll score a hattrick against Brazil"....Youthful Brazil or not, how many players do you know that can score a hattrick at International level let alone against Brazil. For me all the doubters about this little genius should just hold their hands up say "he is without doubt the greatest player ever" because at this young mans rate and the goals he scores, It wont be too long till he will lift the World Cup with Argentina and with the players they are producing lately, I wouldn't go past them doing well at the 2014 WC.

Totally agree. And I have read that he gets offended by people saying he dosen't try hard enough for Argentina.

noticing some fine brasilian women :D pause at 4:21 i buckled at the one Brazil fan surrounded my argentina fans haha

Watched this game and it was like a exhibition game, defenders didn't even make effort to defend and most of the game was at walking pace. Sort of charity game.