sass101

Reaction score
Discussions about the winner and score welcome ;)

Brazil will win 1-0 I think as they have the passing ability to keep the ball going and keep it away from the Ivory Coast. I think Luis Fabiano will get the goal and it will be from a through ball by Kaka, you just watch!

As a Portugal fan, I'm hoping for a draw.

But I think Brazil will be too good, 2-1 Brazil.

How good if Ivory win,

Brazil then need to beat portugal to qualify in last game, what a scenerio that will be.

I reckon Brazil 1(robinho)-2 ( Kalou, drogba) Ivory coast

With Drogba not looking sharp enough I doubt Ivory Coast will get anything out of this game

Brazil 1-0 Ivory Coast

Should be an epic game.....I would love to see Brazil exit in the first round!!!!

Hoping for an Ivory Coast win, however I have Maicon and Robinho in my team, so I'll take Ivory Coast 5 - 4 Brazil if they score some goals.

Brazil will win 1-0 I think as they have the passing ability to keep the ball going and keep it away from the Ivory Coast. I think Luis Fabiano will get the goal and it will be from a through ball by Kaka, you just watch!

Good Shout Mate ;)

What I said earlier

It really was a quality goal.

First since September. Boring match lit up by one brilliant moment.

2-0.

Fabiano has found his scoring boots it seems.

Ugh, doesn't seem like my 2-0 prediction will get me much now. Still 40 minutes to go.

Handball though in my opinion.

There are actually no honest footballers left in the world.

That was pretty disgraceful. Player clearly made the most of nothing to get kaka sent off. ******.

This is a real entertaining, feisty affair.

That Ivorian was just pathetic, very Ronaldo-esque.

You SOB psycho Lannoy.YOU ARE NOT A REFEREE.