Bring Ron "Chopper" Harris back, show the current batch of footballers what football is all about. That was a disgrace and a farce, any player caught play acting should be stamped on by the referee repeatedly until his spleen bleeds, or something similar. This is not why we play football. Correct result, Brazil deserved it

disgraceful dive. genuinely embarrassing

Shouldn't Keita be punished for such an anti-athletic behaviour like that?

That was pretty stupid if you think about it as Ivory Coast are relying on Brazil to beat Portugal in the final group game and they just got one of their best players sent off which may limit their chances of beating Portugal.

worst referee performance i´ve ever seen, absolutely dreadful... hopefully fifa will give him a ticket for the flight back to France along with the rest of the French *** ends that call themselves a football team.

Brazil is one of the few "big" teams that are actually playing well during this WC. Well deserved win this one.

Though, didn't Kaka elbow Keita in solar plexus? Obviously he was holding his face and all, but it's still violent conduct.

crazy end to that game...keita should be punished for all of that, disgraceful...the referee was good though, apart from the handball goal and at the end with that whole kerfuffle...Kaka had a good game though for once, and Brazil did do very well, and are living up to their favourite tag - unlike so many others...anyways, I'm happy, i predicted a 3-1 to brazil

it was a yellow not red XD
i think it was worth a yellow he elbowed him even if it was in the chest and i dislike kaka anyway :p

no way he pulled so back his elbow to drop him down that hard.Keita should get a yellow definetely.

no way he pulled so back his elbow to drop him down that hard.Keita should get a yellow definetely.
still hit him though so worthy of a yellow card, i agree keita should have also been booked though.

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

crazy end to that game...keita should be punished for all of that, disgraceful...the referee was good though, apart from the handball goal and at the end with that whole kerfuffle...Kaka had a good game though for once, and Brazil did do very well, and are living up to their favourite tag - unlike so many others...anyways, I'm happy, i predicted a 3-1 to brazil
"ref was good" are you taken the ****

pretty good game and proberly saw a typical brazilian goal luis fabianos 2nd even if he did use his hand twice. brazil looked good but ivory coast looked much better when they bought on gervinho. typical drogba goal and could be the goal that gets them out off this group.

My Brazil/Fabiano double looks pretty good atm.

Solid game for Brazil, nothing really brilliant, but got the job done. 2nd goal was helped by the hand, the guy who fouled elano should have been sent off. Kaka sent off was totally injustified. Terrible ref.