You must not have seen New Zealand vs Slovakia.

yeah i did, you wouldn't expect a game with those two teams to wow people though, at least there was goals. this game is just dead, nothing but fouls and yellow cards.

That's because the referee is being very picky about everything.

All started from the cheating by Juan, and since then we've been angry about it and Brazil have been angry about us being angry. It needed half-time tbh.

Both teams will come out second half more composed and calm.

I didn't actually see that game.. but if you say so (H)

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Just me, or did McCarthy just ask for someone to elbow or tackle someone badly?

I didn't actually see that game.. but if you say so (H)

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Just me, or did McCarthy just ask for someone to elbow or tackle someone badly?
Yes he did. Sums up McCarthys playing career actually.

Surely he'll get sent home soon.

Calling for people to get dirty and elbow eachother on live TV, and didn't he call someone a tart the other day?

Very disappointed by the match.Expected a lot more with goals veering from left,right and centre,but both defences were solid and didn't give the likes of Ronaldo and Fabiano space to score.

Both goalkeepers were on form as well.

Very disappointed by the match.Expected a lot more with goals veering from left,right and centre,but both defences were solid and didn't give the likes of Ronaldo and Fabiano space to score.

Both goalkeepers were on form as well.

Hardly on form to be fair, only had to make about two saves each.

I want 90 minutes of my life back. Awful match, absolutely disgraceful

i can't believe the most anticipated match turns out a very boring match! and what's with the yellow card?

On paper it should have been on of the biggest games of the tournament but it was ****, boring football and just constant fouling,

To be fair I think whichever side gets Spain should be really worried...

To be fair I think whichever side gets Spain should be really worried...

Why? :$
They haven't looked that impressive.

I think whether it is Brazil vs Spain or Portugal vs Spain it will go to extra time and maybe even penalties because they'll cancel eachother out.

I think Spain will comfortably beat Portugal if they should meet imo. Spain Brazil would be very close

That's what people said about Brazil. Our defense is mean..

22 clean sheets in our last 26 games I think is what they said proves that we are hard to beat.

Learn someting... Bruno Alves / Fábio Coentrão (Portuguese central / left defender) ARE ROCKS.

You cant of seen England vs Algeria. Easily the worst game so far.

I think the worst game award goes to Holland Vs Japan it was a shocker. Japan were playing for the point and it was the second group match.