This game was bollocks.

Best thing was Lucio v Ronaldo, i'd pay to see that again.

Why? :$
They haven't looked that impressive.

I think whether it is Brazil vs Spain or Portugal vs Spain it will go to extra time and maybe even penalties because they'll cancel eachother out.

That's what people said about Brazil. Our defense is mean..

22 clean sheets in our last 26 games I think is what they said proves that we are hard to beat.

I know you are Portuguese so you will obviously see it differently, but Spain have the best international record, I think it's 49 games and 2 losses? Both in South Africa, that's amazing so I wouldn't really try to compare form with them. Spain should easily beat Portugal, if Spain beat Brazil then they will definitely be favourites to become winners.

Also Spain haven't done much no, but to be fair if it wasn't for the thrashing of North Korea, Portugal wouldn't have anything to shout about, I mean a point against Ivory Coast and Brazil is hardly the form of champions despite keeping clean sheets.

Like I said if I were a Portugal fan I would be scared of Spain, but I also think Brazil should be scared of them too..

I think the worst game award goes to Holland Vs Japan it was a shocker. Japan were playing for the point and it was the second group match.

If you were Japan wouldn't you play for a point against Holland...

This game didn't really prove anything either way.

It was a lethargic affair, in which both teams had accepted they would not be switching positions in the table.

This game didn't really prove anything either way.

It was a lethargic affair, in which both teams had accepted they would not be switching positions in the table.
this