xizoq

Reaction score
I look forward to this game oO) . Can't wait :D .

How do you think the match will be ?

Hope many goals, both teams will work hard, but im saying Brazil 2-1 Portugal

This is the last game of our group, why are you opening this thread now!?

Anyways, Brazil 1-1 Portugal

isnt this game like 2 weeks away?

Im missing this match as i will be at Wimbledon ;)

This is the last game of our group, why are you opening this thread now!?

Anyways, Brazil 1-1 Portugal

Just because it is one of the best game in 2010 World Cup

Portugal 2-1 Brazil
Coentrao 27'
Ramires 34'
Luisao OG 88'

(H)​

i think there should be at least 2 nights before the game then you make the match thread

2-0 Brazil and they won't even break sweat. Portugal were god awful in attack in qualifying, solid at the back but Brazil should have enough about them, probably look to overload on Coentrao who is naturally a winger shifted into full back, a bit like Michel Bastos for Brazil

2-0 Brazil and they won't even break sweat. Portugal were god awful in attack in qualifying, solid at the back but Brazil should have enough about them, probably look to overload on Coentrao who is naturally a winger shifted into full back, a bit like Michel Bastos for Brazil

Won't break a sweat?

Bit harsh. We are a very strong side on our day, and we have an excellent record against Brazil. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if we toppled them and finished top of our group!

I'm going for 1-1.

Robinho and Winker to score.

Won't break a sweat?

Bit harsh. We are a very strong side on our day, and we have an excellent record against Brazil. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if we toppled them and finished top of our group!
Have you seen who is in charge of your team??
I actually feel sorry for the Portuguese fans having to have that **** in charge, am I right in saying that there are only 2 out-and-out strikers in your squad and Ronaldo plays left wing??

Bad times for you guys, while yes there is quality in your ranks, it's a lack of direction from Querioz (sp)... he hasn't a clue as far as I am concerned

Have you seen who is in charge of your team??
I actually feel sorry for the Portuguese fans having to have that **** in charge, am I right in saying that there are only 2 out-and-out strikers in your squad and Ronaldo plays left wing??

Bad times for you guys, while yes there is quality in your ranks, it's a lack of direction from Querioz (sp)... he hasn't a clue as far as I am concerned

Fair enough, but just because our manager is poor doesn't mean they are going to walk over us with complete and utter ease.

Our squad is strong. Ronaldo plays right wing, Simao plays left. But our entire squad is strong, and I'd say comparing the two starting XI's they're probably on a par when it comes to player for player. They're a stronger team, but we could cause an upset.

He is a POOR manager don't get me wrong, but I think by saying they're not going to break a sweat against us is being very short sighted.