Fair enough, but just because our manager is poor doesn't mean they are going to walk over us with complete and utter ease.

Our squad is strong. Ronaldo plays right wing, Simao plays left. But our entire squad is strong, and I'd say comparing the two starting XI's they're probably on a par when it comes to player for player. They're a stronger team, but we could cause an upset.

He is a POOR manager don't get me wrong, but I think by saying they're not going to break a sweat against us is being very short sighted.
Nah I mean I predict that Brazil will sit deep, play their counter attacking football and grab two goals without really being put under severe pressure. Without breaking sweat was a tad harsh but I'm more or less expecting to see an Inter Milan CL Final sort of performance. Brazil just have something about them this year I think

Nah I mean I predict that Brazil will sit deep, play their counter attacking football and grab two goals without really being put under severe pressure. Without breaking sweat was a tad harsh but I'm more or less expecting to see an Inter Milan CL Final sort of performance. Brazil just have something about them this year I think

Oh right, so you expect them to soak up and score two goals. Fair enough, that's more realistic. But when you said without breaking a sweat, I assumed you meant that we had no chance and that we just wouldn't have the ball for 90 minutes and would just be defending the whole time.

Oh right, so you expect them to soak up and score two goals. Fair enough, that's more realistic. But when you said without breaking a sweat, I assumed you meant that we had no chance and that we just wouldn't have the ball for 90 minutes and would just be defending the whole time.
Nah I didn't mean that they would play Portugal off the park. I'll rephrase what I said, I expect them to sit back and soak up the pressure but I don't think Brazil will be stretched too much, I can see Portugal failing to break through the Brazil defence at any point in the game. You need Ronaldo up front (which I don't see happening) otherwise the Brazil centre backs will have a lot of fun mopping up anything that comes near them.

Brazil will easily win this, 2-0. Portugal have struggle to overcome far worse opposition than Brazil, e.g. Cape Verde...

Ivory Coast will finish 2nd IMO and Portugal will not qualify.

If these threads get much earlier we will be having people opening the Argentina Vs Spain final,who will win? soon.

Yes Please :D

Coentrao scores after a Simao long pass, and shoots 25m away and leaves no chance to Julio Cesar. Ramires scores in the front of the goal after a pass from Luisao and his own goal is scored after a major Julio Cesar mistake, who couldnt catch the ball after a wonderful pass by Benfica defender.

Wanna bet? :p