malhar

Reaction score
hey guys, I just took over Brazil for the Olympics on FM. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with playing with them before, and if you have any tips? And also the three over-age players you used. I'm definitely going to use Thiago Silva, probably going to use Marcelo. Not sure about third..Was thinking about Hulk, but I can play Willian on the right wing too..going to play a 4-2-3-1 btw with 2 CMs, two wingers, an AMC and poacher. Any help welcome. Thanks :)

winning the olympics with brazil is probally the easiest task on fm :) there team wipes the floor with the other teams

I did under 23 Brazil for the Olympics and it's very easy! For over aged players I pick Thiago Silva, David Luiz and Hulk

never done olympics with brazil. done it with GB twice and Spain once.

Should imagine with all the talent Brazil has available gold will be a walkover though

Yes, that is sort of why I took it. Also to try and get some of their players to make me as of their favoured personnel. Nice to see that it's an easy task :D The only international team I ever take charge of are Brazil. Because I quickly lose patience with the others :D Yeah, forgot about David Luiz..might have to use him with Thiago Silva...Fabio/Rafael/Romario can be my fullbacks.

winning the olympics with brazil is probally the easiest task on fm :) there team wipes the floor with the other teams

FM is so realistic :D That's exactly what's happening in real life. Unfortunately, my first game in the group stage is against Spain :O Pity Oscar isn't as good on the game as he is in real life! Have you seen him play in real life? My God. As a Chelsea fan, I'm freaking over the moon. He's been the stand-out player of the tournament with Neymar. I fully expect him to be much better in FM13.

FM is so realistic :D That's exactly what's happening in real life. Unfortunately, my first game in the group stage is against Spain :O Pity Oscar isn't as good on the game as he is in real life! Have you seen him play in real life? My God. As a Chelsea fan, I'm freaking over the moon. He's been the stand-out player of the tournament with Neymar. I fully expect him to be much better in FM13.

yeah looks better than mata imo