olympiakos1

Reaction score
No regens have showed up at any Brazil sqauds in the past 2 seasons. I waited for their regen date and both times it came up nothing :(

Any idea what I can do to bring regens to Brazil?

Yer, this is a bug I believe. I have not had a single Brazilian regen, and i am currently in 2020 in my save. All the regens seem to appear only in the lower brazilian clubs, and none of them are good.
The Brazilian u20 team are all greyed out... weird really.

Wow what a horrible bug haha. Basically Brazil will be one of the worst countries in the world in like 2030

best option put your managers second language to Brazilian

Dunno what happend to you guys. I'm in 2016, almost 2017... - I've already find 2 really promising guys.

Can post SS if you like

At 2015 now and I have no problems with finding quality Brazilian regens in my game.

That's not possible, sadly. You can only do that when starting a new save/adding your manager.

you can open the nation so you can manage in it, doing so should start creating regens in at least the active clubs

best option put your managers second language to Brazilian

Nationality, I presume? (Portuguese is the main language of Brazil in this game.)

Anyway, there's normal amount of Brazilian regens in my game but that's probably because I started there. Got them in September as usual. In any case, just do what seacow said and it should work.