Reaction score
I have a question. I was checking through my Youth Intake tab in the world transfers I noticed Brazil really has not got any Youth Intake?? I excluded all countries expect Brazil and noticed the Brazil 2nd tier teams had their youth intake in January but nothing from the top teams! I would gladly appreciate it if anyone could have a quick glance at their youth intake..

Sept 20th is the Brazil youth intake date.

maybe the issue is when you are looking, the brazilian leagues get there regens in early september which is very different than the march date of the EPL

Yup. Really efficent way of finding regens.
What would you say is honestly the best way to find the best regens? I send my scouts with 18+ ja nd 18+ Jp but yeah in a few days he says he's finished with like 2 players. But yet when I scout youth teams I find loads more

What would you say is honestly the best way to find the best regens? I send my scouts with 18+ ja nd 18+ Jp but yeah in a few days he says he's finished with like 2 players. But yet when I scout youth teams I find loads more
Football Manager 2013 Regen Dates Follow this link. The day the youth intake comes go to World - Transfers - Youth intake, then scout all there. Very simple but yet so effective. Unfortunately a little time consuming

Personally I go through the youth teams of all the teams in the top division of the nation. Yes it's time consuming, but I don't mind it at all. Going through the entire list of the youth intake would be alot more time consuming. You could also scout the youth competitions.

Personally I go through the youth teams of all the teams in the top division of the nation. Yes it's time consuming, but I don't mind it at all. Going through the entire list of the youth intake would be alot more time consuming. You could also scout the youth competitions.
I really don't scout all the teams in the youth intake - only the big ones. So well what we're doing is quite similar

Sorry mate I could of swore I seen September on the main date. :S

They appear for me on the 20th also,

As for the scouting, you could do what I do which enables me to scout all the new youth player intakes in Brazil in about 5 mins.
Go to a clubs in Brazil and go to the under 20's tab which shows all the youth players, and click scout team. Then use the little up and down arrows next the club crest in the top left corner and do this for all the teams, takes about 2 mins if you alternate scouts.
Then wait a couple of in-game days and go to the reports, and check squad depth. then click the option to compare potential against own team (In my case it says something like compare potential against players at Chelsea) and quickly look for 4-5 star rated ones by using those up and down arrows previously mention. Takes a few seconds and just fully scout the ones that have high potential and make bids.

It's what I do and it's far quicker/effective then waiting for scouts to find them or checking them all individually. Just thought some people might appreciate this.