Hernanes

Reaction score
I am playing with Sao Paulo and after I had a very successful first season, I will try to find a good centre forward. I still bought Luiz Adriano (on a free transfer) and Diego Costa (4,2 mio), but Luiz Adriano is injured and Diego Costa underperforming. I play a 4-2-4 inside forward tactic.

Here is my starting line-up:

GK-Denis/Rogerio Ceni

RB-Ilsinho
CB-Miranda
CB-Xandao (Galeano will come at the end of the season)
LB-Thiago Carleto

CM-Casemiro
CM-Wellington
AMR-Giuliano
AML-Lucas

ST-Lucas Gaucho (target man)
ST-Diego Costa (Poacher)

My porblem is especially the quality of my strikers, so I decided to buy a new one. I have 9 mio to spend and I thought about Fred, Thiago Ribeiro or someone like that. Who would be a good striker for me (target man or poacher)?

thx a lot for your recommendation

I'd sy Fred's quite good.But Raikan'll have loads for you.

Washington or something or other from Flumiense - he's quite old, but brilliant stats :D

Doesn't Sao Paulo have like great young players?

Yes I have some great players, but they are either too young (16-18) or in an other position. Does anbody know how good Adriano playy in fm11? I tried to buy Vagner Love, but he signed for Barça so there is no chance to get him. I think Fred is very good. Or are there better ones which aren't too old?

Yes Washington was very good and he played for Sao Paulo a few years ago, but for me he is too old. I can't afford to buy Neymar, but Zezinho is perhaps good. Can he play as an target man or poacher?

Dentinho, Leandro Damiao, Marquinhos, Diego Mauricio, Wallyson, Seba, Welligton Paulista, Renan Mota, Keirisson, Adailton (Vitoria), Marquinhos (Flamengo).

I have now found a lot of good strikers, but I can't decide who to take-

Fred
Diego Tardelli
Caio
Cleo
Diego Mauricio
Thiago Ribeiro
Dentinho
Matias Defederico
Rafael Sobis
Diego Souza

Does anybody have an idea? And could you give me the role which suits best for the player?

Neymar doesn't want to come, because I am one of the rival clubs and he is by far too expensive for me

Diego Maurico
Welliton
Wagner Love
Hulk
Guilherme ( Dinamo Kyiv)
Tiago Alves
Tiago Riberio

Tiago Alves ftw. Plays for Santos and is available for about 3 million