Lol_101

Reaction score
Yes u heard that right, i dont know even how. XD

i was just browsing through my db in the Genie scout, and suddenly it comes by with a player with Korean/Chinese name, with their main nationality Brazilians or being Brazilian with a second nationality like Italy,Portugal, Spain, etc.
here is one example.

this player is in my team, named Willian. he's Brazilian and Portuguese. now in the Genie Scout i see a player with a Korean name, but has the same stats and team like the one ingame.

so why is it that the Korean name is there for him ?. note, im pretty sure its not only Brazilians with is error/glitch, but the majority i see is Brazilian players having Korean names.

anyone having the same problem too ?

Last edited:
Must be the love child of Adriana Lima and Sung Kang. :D On a serious note, I have a similar issue in my current save but not Korean names, rather they have Arabic names I think. Will check and post screenies in a while.

Must be the love child of Adriana Lima and Sung Kang. :D On a serious note, I have a similar issue in my current save but not Korean names, rather they have Arabic names I think. Will check and post screenies in a while.

Wow, how cool is that. I imagine something along the lines of 'Osaminho', or 'Mohamed Paulista', should be rather hilarious.

Same problem here. On Genie Scout a Brazilian comes up with the name "Song Kuok Wai" when his in-game name is Luciano or something like that.

yeah i happened to find an Arabian name on a Brazilian. LOL

Maybe SI was just stoned?

u got that RIGHT! :)

[video=youtube;MIaORknS1Dk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIaORknS1Dk[/video]

I couldn't help but lol at that

Was more thinking along the lines up smoking a blunt - stoned :p

[video=youtube;2K8_jgiNqUc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K8_jgiNqUc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Genie Scout has a bug, most Spanish/Brazilian players have wrong names in Genie...