Brazillian Talent

Danny McLean

Reaction score
Little bit of a heads up for anyone interested the Brazilian Leagues have got the best young players in the world sitting there on 20k a week salaries available for as cheap as 6million.

Dodo who I signed from Corinthians while I was with relegated threatened Stoke Ciyt for 6million, 3 seasons on without selling him he's risen to 10million in value is a regular for Brazil and was voted young player of the year twice his key fullback attributes are all high (stamina:15, tackling:16, pace:19, flair:20, acceleration:16)

Dudu who I signed from Cruizero for 15 million in a different game while I was with Everton was only 19 when I signed him but he scored 7 goals in his first season from the right wing and he can also play centre mid, centre attacking mid or centre forward... he's currently regarded by my backroom staff as the best striker at the club despite the fact I have names like van Nistelrooy, Mame Biram Diouf and Edin Dzenko in my team.

Sergio Mota signed from Sao Paulo in my Stoke City save for 2 million plus Glen Whelan during the January at the age of 23. His high flair, pace, finishing and composure attributes attracted me plus the fact he had scored 23 goals in half a season for Sao Paulo. I'm now in April and I've got him playing on his own up front he's banged in 12 league goals in 16 league games.

To some it may be a long and useless post but for those looking for fantastic young players I reccommend the Brazilian Leagues they're often expensive but they have players who will put your Arteta's and your Huth's to shame.

I signed diego renan he is 20 signed him for 10 million and within a season united offered 25million top quality right back

yeah definately Brazil has the best talent in the game absolute bargains you can find there I scout every single team. try Bernardo or Henrique from Cruzeiro amazing players for under 2.4 and both under 25.

yeah definately Brazil has the best talent in the game absolute bargains you can find there I scout every single team. try Bernardo or Henrique from Cruzeiro amazing players for under 2.4 and both under 25.

Yeah definitly tried to signed Bernado on deadline day while at Everton but the deal fell through because he failed his work permit application :mad: