ultraslan1988

Reaction score
Right every single time I play in the Turkish league I always end up playing as Galatasaray. Which is all well and good but winning the championship three times in a row and reaching the semis of the champions league is a good achievement. I thought that I should start testing myself a bit with a much smaller team with limited resources. The team I will be using is Kayserispor they have a limited squad with ageing players the media predicted that they will finish 8th at most this season.

I want to change that I am going to try and build a team which is capable of breaking the curse of only having 4 champions in this league. Below are the transfers and potential players that have been linked to the team.

kayserispor.gif

New Beginning for Kayseri
Kayseri have appointed Ultraslan as their new manager following the sacking of their old manager. The 20 year old manager has no managing experience and only got the position because of the poor judgement of the Kayseri board. The new manager is keen to dispel any doubts about his team and has stated "I take this role not as a manager but as an architect who will guide this team to unimaginable achievements"

Transfers on the horizon
"The Architect" has a wealth of targets in mind the board has only given him 2million to work with which isn't much in the way of acquiring his list of transfers. The restructuring of the squad has begun, 30 year old central midfielder Alioum Saidou has been sold to Willem II for £800k over 46 months. striker Ariza Makukula has also been sent back to his old club Benfica he was brought on loan by the previous manager.

Veteran leftback Delio Toledo has been sold for a club record of 1.1m over 46 months to Ankaraspor. Ultraslan sees Cruzeiros Henrique as the ideal replacement for Saidou however his price tag is very steep thought to be around the 3m mark however the funds over 46 months for the players sold would solve this problem.

Velez's young striker Cristaldo has moved to Kayseri on loan for £450k with the option to make the deal permanent at £1.5m. Internacionals centre back Sorondo has also moved on loan to Kayserispor for £300k with the option of purchasing him for £1.9m. Another Internacional player leftback Miniero has also moved to Kayseri for a bargain price of 100k he comes at the age of 27 with a reputation as a tenacious tackler.

Kayseri have also confirmed the deal of Henrique from Cruziero Ultraslan is very happy with the deal and has planned to form the team around his new star signing.

The Journey begins now
The first game of the season is against Genclerbirligi they have a formidable defence but Kayseri come out victorious at the final whistle with a dramatic late winner Argentinian Striker Franco Cangele cuts inside the box and plays it to new signing cristaldo who can't miss from 4 meters from the goal he bangs it in to the back of the net to the delight of the Kayseri fans.

Next weeks game is extremely difficult the most successful club in Turkey Galatasaray come to the Kadir Has Stadium expecting to maul this newly structured team. However new manager Ultraslan employs a defensive 4-4-2 tactic focusing heavily on counter attacks within 20 minutes Kayseri are ahead with newboy Henrique supplying the ammunition by slipping a neatly lofted long ball to Cangele who beats the offside trap and smashes it past the keeper Kayseri are 1-0 up.

10 minutes later Galatasaray are pushing all their men forward the spearhead of the defence Sorondo tackles the ball of Arda Turan and quickly lays it off to Henrique he runs past fullback Hakan Balta with his lightning pace he squares it to Cristaldo who is 30 yards out he smashes it into the back of the net and Kasyseri are 2-0 up against Galatasaray their players look absolutely shocked.

the first half is over the new manager Ultraslan tells his players to continute their onslaught, within 20 minutes of the 2nd half starting Kayseri are now more attacking this proves costly as Milan Baros jinks past two defenders and finishes sublimely Kayseri are now getting too complacent.

Kayseri switch back to the defensive 4-4-2 they are inviting Galatasaray players onto them Cangele drags the ball down the right he plays it back to Henrique who runs from central midfield to give his support. He then plays in a neat through ball for Cristaldo who finishes the game for Kasyeri with 10 minutes left to spare what a shock result here.

That's my story so far, Ill try and keep it updated as much as possible Ill post the screens later :)

i have played with this team before. got to the champo league group stage, but got shakhtar, marseille and man u. beat marseille at home and drew away to shakhtar. came 4th. anyway good luck

good luck with this should be a good challenge