pkingara

Reaction score
Anyone had success in breaking Juventus' domination of Serie A. They are like a machine on my game.

Particularly interested in first season successes and would love to see your screenshots of the final table.

I just won the title with Torino in my second season after finishing a point off in my first. Juve have struggled a bit in my game but I managed to recruit a really strong side with Adem Ljajic, Andrea Belotti and Domenico Berardi leading the line

I've seen the AI manage it in some test saves but its usually Juventus every other year but the one where Roma or Milan manage it. Really tough part about managing in Italy. Still need to give Torino or Sassulo a try at some point.

Lost the league by a point in the first season, after that it's just smooth sailin win after win after win, no problem. I bully Juventus pretty much.

I'm playing as Inter.

I just won the title with Torino in my second season after finishing a point off in my first. Juve have struggled a bit in my game but I managed to recruit a really strong side with Adem Ljajic, Andrea Belotti and Domenico Berardi leading the line

Nice! What formation are you using? Belotti is a god on every save I've seen!

I've seen the AI manage it in some test saves but its usually Juventus every other year but the one where Roma or Milan manage it. Really tough part about managing in Italy. Still need to give Torino or Sassulo a try at some point.

Interesting! I went to 2022 with an Arsenal save and Juve won every single season, mostly with 90+ points too.

I took Parma to Serie A after back to back promotions. Won the league in my third season to finally break their win streak but it was the first season they didn't have a ridiculous points total. Almost felt wrong winning as I only got 81 points!

Surprised you actuallly get to keep Belotti and and sign Berardi, the board sold belotti in the middle of my first season, and then benassi the following summer

For me at Lazio it was all Juventus in years 1 and 2. This year, Juventus appears to be hurting itself. I can't say it is my doing, but hoping we break that string of Juventus titles.

Interesting! I went to 2022 with an Arsenal save and Juve won every single season, mostly with 90+ points too.

I took Parma to Serie A after back to back promotions. Won the league in my third season to finally break their win streak but it was the first season they didn't have a ridiculous points total. Almost felt wrong winning as I only got 81 points!

I've done quite a few test sims, often testing data files and such. I would estimate that on about half of the, Juventus won every year. The other half, another club won at least one year. Don't recall seeing any where Juventus seriously fell off and wasn't winning any titles.

Basically the same thing happens in Germany with Bayern. Some tests saves, they will win every single year.

For me at Lazio it was all Juventus in years 1 and 2. This year, Juventus appears to be hurting itself. I can't say it is my doing, but hoping we break that string of Juventus titles.

That's exactly how I felt when I won, more the game letting me win rather than because of my team winning!

Surprised you actuallly get to keep Belotti and and sign Berardi, the board sold belotti in the middle of my first season, and then benassi the following summer

In the January transfer window of my first season (I disable the first transfer window in all my saves) I rejected a - with add ons - £54 million offer for Belotti (only because he was the only reason I chose Torino for save) before the board accepted a £27 million bid on my behalf but I managed to persuade them not to sell. Sassuolo just avoided the drop so Berardi was available on the cheap but hadn't submitted a transfer request yet, managed to snap him up for £18 million plus add ons going up to £23 million

Nice! What formation are you using? Belotti is a god on every save I've seen!

He is a god! Going into my 3rd season I'm playing a 4-1-2-1-2 diamond of: Kalinic - Zappacosta Tonelli Romagnoli Barreca - Baselli - Benassi Pellegrini - Ljajic - Belotti Berardi

He is a god! Going into my 3rd season I'm playing a 4-1-2-1-2 diamond of: Kalinic - Zappacosta Tonelli Romagnoli Barreca - Baselli - Benassi Pellegrini - Ljajic - Belotti Berardi

Belotti+Berardi=1stPlace

In FM17 we can persuade board not to sell our players? wow

In the January transfer window of my first season (I disable the first transfer window in all my saves) I rejected a - with add ons - £54 million offer for Belotti (only because he was the only reason I chose Torino for save) before the board accepted a £27 million bid on my behalf but I managed to persuade them not to sell. Sassuolo just avoided the drop so Berardi was available on the cheap but hadn't submitted a transfer request yet, managed to snap him up for £18 million plus add ons going up to £23 million

Nice duo upfront!

Belotti+Berardi=1stPlace

I originally tried a 4-3-3 with the same players but Ljajic on the left and Berardi on the right and they were nowhere near as effective, Ljajic is unbelievable as a trequartista

I managed it in the second season with Inter. Sold Icardi for 100 million, signed mammana and asensio, and made gabriel barbosa the focal point of the team.