BREAKING NEWS: Hargreaves injured again lol

• Thread starter Thread starter SuperDude
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 4K
Shame, however much i dislike Utd, Despite the injuries would be a very good player, a shame

Maybe you should go and get a dictionary and look up what the term tongue in cheek means.
i know tongue in cheek means

back on topic, i wonder if he will take cheeky look at gosling on a free...

ahaa class mate. love to see fans having a laugh (H)

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

So according to you Football is all about money? Joseba Etxeberria might disagree.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/7649109.stm

he's playing one year of a 17 year stint at the club for nothing so he'll already be loaded. None the less its a nice thing to do to repay the club.

Would be interesting to know how many of these players with persistent injury problems had been playing significant periods on painkilling injections. Think Hargreaves was taking injections into his knees even when 'fit' at Manchester United.

Sad to see any player suffering with injuries like Hargreaves has done.

FFS, just when I thought he'd be playing soon..

and OP, I find your "tongue-in-cheek lol" distasteful

Hargo was always one of my favourite players, great freekick taker as well as a superbly talented midfielder. A shame.

would have walked into england squad if fit too, shame for united and hargreaves himself

Hargo was always one of my favourite players, great freekick taker as well as a superbly talented midfielder. A shame.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho6Nq-SjDJk&feature=related"]YouTube- Manchester United vs Arsenal Hargreaves Goal[/ame]
Good times​

I couldn't care less if I tried.

well you must have the equivalent brain power of a dung beetle if you can't comprehend the gravity of the situation that you "lol" at..

Before WC 2006, most people thought he was ****. Including me, I hope he keeps playing :'(

That's a real shame, he's honestly my favourite United player, and I miss watching him, he's really good...From what I remember

Back