MaximumPower

Reaction score
January 18th, 2003

Arsenal have confirmed the signing of English left-winger Keiren Brooks. The winger was signed by the Gunners from Scottish side Livingston after scoring a hat-trick in the Scottish cup final match against Glasgow Celtic. The match, which was televised in Scotland, finished 3-2 to Livingston securing their place in the history books and Brooks had broken three records in that match: first ever hat-trick in a Scottish Cup final, youngest goalscorer in a Scottish Cup final at a young 15 years 75 days and the longest range goal in Scottish Cup history with that stunning second goal from 40 yards

March 23rd, 2005

Arsenal left-winger Keiren Brooks has been forced to retire from football due to a horrendous tackle from Charlton Atheltic defender
Hermann Hreidarsson. The tackle has broken the hot prospect's leg in two places and he has been forced to retire due to the severity. Hreidarsson has recieved a 5 match ban for the horrendous tackle that we can only hope that no-one will do anything similar. Brooks was predicted to become one of the best in the world and had even scored 10 goals for his nation including a stunning volley against Lithuania. The Arsenal manager has offered Brooks a job in the Arsenal coaching system as an attacking coach and is hopefully set to enter the realms of management.

July 15th, 2012

Arsenal fans are left in disbelief as Arsene Wenger has resigned as Arsenal manager following a barren spell of 7 years without a trophy and has announced his very replacement, Keiren Brooks. Some of the older football fans may remember him as that hot prospect from 2004-ish with the potential to become what Messi is now but a horrendous tackle from Herman Hreidarsson ruined his entire career. Brooks had one thing to say at his press conference, 'I broke records as a player, I won't stop until I've broken all records as a manager.'

My goals for the save are as follows:

- Break the record for most Premier Leagues won
- Break the record for most FA Cups won
- Break the record for most Champions Leagues won
- Have a player break the record for most goals (1,281 goals, Pele)
- Have a player score a hat-trick in a final

YAY, an interesting career to read about! :D
PLEASE keep this going!!

Going to do monthly updates on this, also I put somewhat of a subtle reference to McManaman on Haidara into the main post if anyone hadn't noticed

PRE-SEASON and AUGUST

I walked into the office smiling as I was once again the focus of the football world, the hat-trick against Celtic put me into the spotlight as clubs saw it as a miracle that Livi would beat Celtic, let alone 3-2 in a cup final at Hampden Park and the fact I scored all of Livi's goals put me top of everyone's must buy list. Then I was thrown back into the spotlight another 2 occassions, the volley against Lithuania which was nominated for that Puskas Award thing, then my career being cut short by Hreidarsson's tackle.

Then I had practically vanished off the face of the earth for what, 7 years? And now I was back. I glanced at the fixture list for pre-season and the August month, my jaw dropped. Tottenham was the first game of the official Premier League season, even scheduled at 12:45. Media would have a field day on that. No other fixtures stood out. I called in my assistant and offered him mutual termination to which he obliged. I had a better man in mind, Bruno Demichelis. He was signed quickly and then I made a bold move. I decided to have a Director of Football, and who better than the King himself so I signed Eric Cantona as Director of Football.

I let Demichelis take control of friendlies, I supplied three tactics although one was highly unorthodox, my personal creation (The Bhoy). We opened up with a disastrous 1-1 draw with York but my tactic, The Bhoy, made it's impact in a 5-1 away win against Bastia. A 1-0 loss to Evian and then a 5-2 win over Besiktas and a 2-1 win over Birmingham ended pre-season.

I started to feel the pressure, my first match as Arsenal manager, I was under the spotlight enough but it had to be the North London derby, it just had to be, what made it worse was it was at White Hart Lane. Anyway, I walked into the dressing-room to see my players looking up at me. I told them to go out there and give the fans a real show as they paid for action and they are going to get it. It inspired the players and they went out and gave it their all.

4 minutes after half-time, the ball was put into the net. Moussa Dembele had scored. I called for a substitution. Lukas Podolski came off, in his place Alex Oxlade-Chaimberlain. 2 minutes after Dembele's goal we equalized. Who other than the Ox to score it, what a substitution I thought to myself. We hang on for the next 40 minutes and then we were in injury time. 3 minutes added on. Last minute, we had a chance, Ramsey had a chance. Cleared. Monreal then outjumped Lennon and the counter was on. Chaimberlain shot, Lloris saved it. Giroud pounced on the rebound. GOALLLLL!!!! We won 2-1 and I thought to myself, I'm getting good at this.

Next up was Southampton, Santi Cazorla was back from his injury and to put a long story short, we won 3-1. Koscielny, Podolski and Cazorla all grabbed goals and I was over the moon. Then it was deadline day, I had one target. Alex Grimaldo. Barcelona's left-back was sure to be the next Baines in my opinion and I signed him for a cool 3.5 million. He would add to my previous signings of Angel Rangel from Swansea for 9 million, David Ospina from OGC Nice for 7.5 million and Carlos Fierro from Chivas for 3.8 million. I then awaited the Manager of the Month award. Second? I was the minds behind arguably the greatest win of the month and they give me second? Disgraceful

FYI, most matches won't be put into as much detail as Tottenham. It was an important match and man was there drama in it

Going to be interesting seeing you get a player to score more goals than Pele!!!!Thats on average 60 goals every season for 20 seasons!

Going to be interesting seeing you get a player to score more goals than Pele!!!!Thats on average 60 goals every season for 20 seasons!
So I need an injury free Giggs-esque style player to be Pel-esque