• Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 4K
Stoke:

Florent Cuvelier
Louis Moult (after loan at bradford)
Diego Arismendi (After Loan)
Carl Dickinson
Asmir begovic

Have hopes for Jack Wilshere to get a decent amount of appearances this season, though with our midfield it may be difficult for him to.

Although he played well in the Emirates Cup against Celtic. I think he's better than Walcott, even if their preferred positions are different.

Supports Arsenal : Jack Wilshere, Ready made Replacement For cesc in two seasons time ;)
Jay Emmanuel Thomas: If We Cement him in a holding midfield position, he could and i think he will be nothing short of epic, And Frimpong, Looks a great battler, better work rate than song and could be eligible competition :)

Chelsea-------Kakuta,Connor Clifford,Michael Manciennie

Ramires a new signing and Benayoun shoud do well and for Arsenl I'd really like to see Samir Nasir and Aaron Ramsey and show that they can fill the void if Fabregas leaves

I have very big list.

Rafael, Fabio, Cleverly, Gibson, Smalling, Nani, Berba but one player i'm very excited to see is Chicharito. He is something special. Everyone loves him, down to earth and goals written all over him. Every game i watched him, he looked very dangerous. He has excellent off the ball movement and pace to burn, I always remember Ole watching El Chicharito. Kudos to our scouting team and SAF for finding and signing this talent before WC.

I want to see teams playing high line against us.

Valencia-----Fletcher----Anderson-------Nani

-------------Rooney----Chicharito--------

2006-07 sexy football FTW....

Forgot to add Obertan, looked very good in the pre season, if he can improve his end product, then we get one brilliant footballer, with his natural talent its joy to watch him tearing defenses apart. Agent Blanc, thank you Sir.

Last edited:
Support: Chelsea
Youngsters breaking-through and estimated EPL apps: Gael Kakuta-10apps.
New Signings: Yossi Benayoun-Sqaud Player 20apps 5 goals.
Others: Michael Essien, been injured for a while and we all know what he can do.

Breakthroughs: Patrick Vieira

Nah, I think Jo could be a starter next season, we don't have alot of youth potential thinking about it, perhaps Felipe Caicedo and Vladimir Weiss can show off their potential? Also, Boateng I think will breakthrough ahead of Bridge.

They've got Kolarov to play ahead of them two I think mate.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Support:Newcastle United
Youngsters breaking-through and estimated EPL apps: Harris Vuckic, Nile Ranger and Tim Krul should at least get cup runs and Vuckic and Ranger could be able to break into the first team.
Prevalent signings:Sol Campbell : If he does get first-team starts they'll be at the beginning of the season whilst Taylors injured, once Taylor, Williamson and Coloccini are fit he'll be out of the match squad as Williamson hit some really good form towards then end of last season.
Dan Gosling : Might struggle to get a game this year as he isn't due back until the new year and may not be match fit for the second half of the season.
James Perch
: Haven't really seen that much of him so I don't want to judge yet.
Others: Nolan and Enrique continuing their form and adding some class to what's going to be a tough season

Some good prospects here, the ones im looking forward to watching are, Kakuta, Pacheco(after Euro U19's) and Wilshere.

Liverpool: Daniel Pacheco and Jonjo Shelvey hopefully
Arsenal: Wilshere and Frimpong

haven't really been looking at young players tbh

If anything I pray Wenger uses his 'genius' to install some confidence into Walcott. From being one of the best players to play for Southampton at only 16, now look at him.

Supports Arsenal : Jack Wilshere, Ready made Replacement For cesc in two seasons time ;)
Jay Emmanuel Thomas: If We Cement him in a holding midfield position, he could and i think he will be nothing short of epic, And Frimpong, Looks a great battler, better work rate than song and could be eligible competition :)

Not sure Wilshere is a ready made Cesc replacement.. i could be wrong, and Wenger might change his mind, but atm he is being played almost anywhere but that position.. RW, LW and Diaby's position..
JET looks good in pre-season, but as a forward, just VERY deep-lying, he links up well with Walcott, can dribble fairly well, is strong, and has a cracking shot on him (picked up from bitezise highlights of Reserve games last season). Frimpong looks class, but not quite there YET. Competing for Song's position is pretty difficult considering how well he's been playing. ;)

Man City

Vladimir Weiss will get some playing time, John Guidetti looks like a decent player but maybe only against the smaller teams in the Carling cup and FA cup.
Too many players in the squad means that Micheal Johnson(one to watch) will not get a good chance to show us how good he really is :(

Sunderland

Of course Jordan Henderson is one to watch hopefully he will stay injury free and have a good season not getting burned out like he did last season by being over played due to other players injuries.

Martyn Waghorn will hoepfully be given a chance and since we only have three other strikers he will more than likely get his chance looked good at Leicester and hopefull will be able to do it this season.

Brucey bring Teemu Taino back into the first team give him his chance!!!!!

Signings -Cristian Riveros will hopefully be the one stand out signing might not play first few games but expecting him to hopefully hit the ground running.

Our Egyptian winger (no idea what his name his) Muhamhed maybe he will be a hidden gem and surpirse other teams

Support: Chelsea
Youngsters breaking-through and estimated EPL apps: Gael Kakuta-10apps.
New Signings: Yossi Benayoun-Sqaud Player 20apps 5 goals.
Others: Michael Essien, been injured for a while and we all know what he can do.

I will also add to my youngsters list after sundays cameo Danny Sturridge, this lad could be world class if given the minutes and i think he will get them this season. was our top scorer in the fa cup last season which is pretty impressive.

Last edited:
I hope so.Chelsea has made a great investment for the future by signing him.

its a long shot but if given enough minutes is it impossible for him to be pushing for an england slot???

Birmingham City

Youngsters breaking through: Ashley Sammons, Midfielder
Jack Butland, Goalkeeper (back-up) England Under 19 Goalkeeper

New Signings: Ben Foster, our new number one!
Nikola Zigic, his physical presence should be interesting!

Others: Craig Gardner, has been used as a centre mid through pre-season, so we could see him blossom as a centre mid!
Michel, has had a few months to settle in, now we should see the passing quality he is rumoured to possess.

I will also add to my youngsters list after sundays cameo Danny Sturridge, this lad could be world class if given the minutes and i think he will get them this season. was our top scorer in the fa cup last season which is pretty impressive.
I hope so.Chelsea has made a great investment for the future by signing him in first place.
Pacheco,Shelvey,Wilson,Smalling,Hernandez,Wilshere,Naughton,Albrighton and Phil Jones from Blackburn could break through also.

Last edited:
Back