richieefc

Reaction score
Just in the process of signing this kid for my Shakhtar side, has anyone had success with him?

Just bought him at the beginning of my second season with Fenerbahce.
So far (on February) he is playing pretty good and keeps improving really fast.

Class player. Great stat distribution and plenty of potential. "Plays With Back to Goal" a weird PPM though.

Class player. Great stat distribution and plenty of potential. "Plays With Back to Goal" a weird PPM though.

Not so weird - would indicate ability to play as a dlf support or any other forward support role.

Managed to make him unlearn it since I'm using him on the wing. Took two tries though.

Bought him for 22 m Euro.And sold him for 72 m Euro next year.
Just so you know.

Hello together,

what is wrong with my training of Embolo? He just never increase the arrows, but scores all the time. My three strikers are him, Barbosa and Welbeck. And Breel is my top scorer right now. I am playing him like complete forward, 2-3 matches i'd put it on the wing, but for me is the new Henry and right place is in the center of the attack. What can i do with the training ? I wanna change the arrows from red and down to opposite - up and green!

P.S. the other players are trained fairy well.

View attachment 148600View attachment 148599View attachment 148598View attachment 148597View attachment 148596

Absolute goal machine for me w Arsenal 22 goals his first season and wasn't starting every week

Hello together,

what is wrong with my training of Embolo? He just never increase the arrows, but scores all the time. My three strikers are him, Barbosa and Welbeck. And Breel is my top scorer right now. I am playing him like complete forward, 2-3 matches i'd put it on the wing, but for me is the new Henry and right place is in the center of the attack. What can i do with the training ? I wanna change the arrows from red and down to opposite - up and green!

P.S. the other players are trained fairy well.

View attachment 1055149View attachment 1055150View attachment 1055151View attachment 1055152View attachment 1055153

How long has this been happening? This happens to players every now and then. If by the end of the season it's still happening then you might have a problem...

Awesome for me, Bought him for MCFC, shipped him out to my NYCFC side on loan. Him and Villa are tearing it up.

Heh, his CA/PA and attributes looks awesome... I'll try buy him in my save :)

How long has this been happening? This happens to players every now and then. If by the end of the season it's still happening then you might have a problem...

not every time, for example now is without any arrows on it. And now he just start a new season. Did well for me, but without improvement in stats - 5 matches / 4g / 4 ***/

Incredible in my Aston Villa save, almost a goal a game in a defensive tactic. 2nd highest rating in my team and all the big clubs are sniffing round him. I got him for £15m if I remember correctly and now is valued upwards of £29m.

Well worth the money and the season it took him to get going properly. Better in a more direct tactic than that of a possession based tactic in my experience.