Brendan Rodgers 4_3_3. Possession and CCC Tactic

Mugatu

Reaction score
Hello All
Here is my own incarnation of Brendan Rodgers 433 possession tactic
View attachment 333458View attachment 333459
This tactic is for teams with a high proficiency in technical and mental attributes do not use this with teams lower league teams. Compatible teams include: Barca, Ajax, Liverpool, Athletic Bilbao etc....
View attachment 333460
View attachment 333461

I didn't manage to win the league but i came mighty close! and i averaged over 65% possession for the entire season and scored on average 2+ goals per game. and a staggering 4 CCC on average per game!
Here is a breakdown of my goal distribution and season fixtures... i believe i was unlucky in some games to lose even when i'd have 5 CCC and the opposition would win 1-0 with only 1 shot the whole game. However i accept crazy **** like that does happen in real life ;) Crashed out the Euro cup as well which was disappointing even if i was using my youth players!
View attachment 333464View attachment 333465View attachment 333466
There are no opposition instructions. I used default team training and default individual training.
(This was only a tester save, and i try and keep many variables the same so i can compare results from my different saves).

This is a pure Plug and Play Tactic.
Expect to see lots of goals from you Inside Forwards and ensure you have adequate wingbacks who can attack and defend. e.g. Dani Alves :p

Hope you enjoy dominating possession and scorelines with my tactic.......
Hopefully soon i will start to make further recreation tactics such as this :) please suggest which ones i should go for!

BrendanRodgers. 4_3_3.Tac

Will give this a go as I've been struggling to make a good possession tactic recently so I think I'll give up for a bit and just cheat by nicking yours ;)

Will give this a go as I've been struggling to make a good possession tactic recently so I think I'll give up for a bit and just cheat by nicking yours ;)
No problem, post some results please :)

Ive tried this formation out multiple times over the season in my Barcelona save, I have a tactic with the same basic formation, but different roles and instructions. This one will now only be used for easy matches and cup matches due to me struggling when using it away from home and against some of the bigger teams at home.... When I used my tactic, I won games more regularly so overall, I recommend that you tweak this tactic and re-post it

Ive tried this formation out multiple times over the season in my Barcelona save, I have a tactic with the same basic formation, but different roles and instructions. This one will now only be used for easy matches and cup matches due to me struggling when using it away from home and against some of the bigger teams at home.... When I used my tactic, I won games more regularly so overall, I recommend that you tweak this tactic and re-post it
MMmm intresting however using sporadically won't give a great indication of what it's capable of! I'l do a test with Barca aswell :)

Okay, it seems to struggle against teams who play direct football with a 4-2-3-1 which is using an AML, AMC, AMR

Okay, it seems to struggle against teams who play direct football with a 4-2-3-1 which is using an AML, AMC, AMR
Okay, is that all teams that play that formation? never really realised. My own view was that the only pitfull was the lack of finishing in my squad. I'l keep an eye out for teams playing that formation and see if its also a problem for me.

Not really a possession tactic seeing in one of your screen shots you had 43% and most of them are just over 50% but the other part looks ok

Not really a possession tactic seeing in one of your screen shots you had 43% and most of them are just over 50% but the other part looks ok
Lots of possession against weaker teams... :p as i said if you averaged out all my premier league fixture possession stats they were over 65% on average... obviously against equal or greater teams possession will drop. eg. spain in the euro finals against italy only had 50% possession.... Yet we call spain national team a possession team no?

Tried it yet? post some results if you have :) hopefully it works for you...

also i used the same team talk all season.... (Calm- relax and enjoy match)... if that helps anyone