ramkeshdy

Reaction score
Intro:
Firstly this is my first upload so be easy on me! I just wanted to say I'm a Chelsea fan and trying to recreate Liverpool was not top of my list (i really don't like Liverpool) but i have been impressed with BR and the way he's got his team playing so i thought why not! There are loads of Tiki-Taka tactics on here and believe me, i have tried and failed to better them, so i gave this a go with Atletico Madrid!​

View attachment 542086View attachment 542088

Tactic:
BR is using a Diamond formation with LFC currently so i decided to use this and its very difficult to create a good 4-1-2-1-2 on FM14 especially with teams playing 4-3-3 & 4-2-3-1 because they overrun you in Midfield and I've had a few issue with this but i get to that later. Im not going to waffle on because i know u guys love pictures so ill use them to explain my tactic. Ive gone for a Counter style because Liverpool to me Counter Attack a lot but I've used a shorter passing game aswell because BR loves him Quick Short passing. Now this tactic has produced some lovely stuff. From quick one touch passing in the middle so swift counter attacks. I really enjoyed watching the football and we were pretty solid at the back as well.​

Positions: GK:
There is nothing special here, the better he us the more clean sheets u will keep.​
LB/RB:
I have used WB (a) for this because the LFC full backs bomb on and your full backs score and assist a lot so they need to have good stamina and decent attacking attributes.​
CD:
You will have to play around with these, i think better defenders are required over pacey defenders as the DL is deep, you won't be caught over the top that much.​
CDM:
The Gerrard role, now i used Mario Suarez here and he is not SG but has performed amazing. I bought Jon Dos Santos from Barca but he is a youngster so i wasn't gunna through him in straight away. Some aggressive with good passing stats is needed here.​
CM'S:
The reason is chose BBM for this is because i noticed Allen and Henderson would push on quite a lot so you will find your cm's do get in a few one on one situations. Again you will have to play around with this position but Koke performed amazingly for me.​
CAM:
This guy will create and score so he must be your most gifted player. Diego played better than Arda for me, even though Arda is rated highly.​
ST:
I have used DLF for this because SAS seem to be everywhere for Liverpool. Your striker will get ALOT of chances so they need to be good at finishing. Villa and Costa scored lots for me but when they where injured or not playing well i was have serious problems. If you stop Suarez and Sturridge, you stop Liverpool and this is probably the same here.​

Results: As you can see from my results, i have done amazing but i have started to come unstuck. I'm not winning many game and my strikers can't seem to buy a goal. This is why I'm uploading because I'm in need of a wee bit of helpView attachment 400874View attachment 400873View attachment 400872View attachment 400871View attachment 400870View attachment 400869View attachment 400868View attachment 400867

Training/OI:
This is up to you guys. I sued TC on very high in Pre-season with tactic (50%). In the season i used Balanced on Average and Teamwork (40%) and i do let assistant do OI but I'm not sure if it makes a difference. I think making wingers go on weak foot is important because i conceded a few goals in pre-season from wingers crossing from byline.

Last Note:

This is not a Plug and Play tactic, I've had success with it but it needs work. I am looking for feedback and new tweaks on this tactic to make it better. I am not a great tactician on this game and i am a little stuck now. This is not a finished tactic and u won't rule the world with it but its very promising. I am happy for u guys to download, tweak and upload again but just make sure to include me Name :)

Cheers, Ollie

Download:
BR