issteo

Reaction score
Need some help! I got what I believe is the hard Brexit on my save with Coventry that isn't really the problem.

Problem is now and I am not sure if its a bug or not but I have foreign players in my team. I just had one who is in the last year of his contract and is my back up keeper. He hasn't played for his country but I had signed him before Brexit happened in my save and he has played in games. Went to renew his contract and now its saying his work permit has been rejected even though he's been in before and was playing for the club regularly before he got injured.

Is this how its gonna work for me from now on or am I really unlucky as every foreign national I have signed this season has not gotten a work permit and I'm scared for my top goal scorer next season has he's not a full international lol.

Any suggestions?

Need some help! I got what I believe is the hard Brexit on my save with Coventry that isn't really the problem.

Problem is now and I am not sure if its a bug or not but I have foreign players in my team. I just had one who is in the last year of his contract and is my back up keeper. He hasn't played for his country but I had signed him before Brexit happened in my save and he has played in games. Went to renew his contract and now its saying his work permit has been rejected even though he's been in before and was playing for the club regularly before he got injured.

Is this how its gonna work for me from now on or am I really unlucky as every foreign national I have signed this season has not gotten a work permit and I'm scared for my top goal scorer next season has he's not a full international lol.

Any suggestions?
You JUST told everyone you hard a hard Brexit. Why would it be a bug? He clearly doesn't fulfill work permit qualifications.

He's your back up gk not playing for his country and you have a hard Brexit it's not a bug he just can't pass the work permit rules. If your goal scorer is a 1st team regular (ie playing more than 75% of your games you should be ok). Brexit can do that to you if you aren't prepared.