dave4787

Reaction score
I know I've seen a previous thread on this but no idea where; just a quick question...

When do you first hear about this? I've just started my second season and nothing so far.

I know I've seen a previous thread on this but no idea where; just a quick question...

When do you first hear about this? I've just started my second season and nothing so far.

View attachment 115547

Pic taken on my phone lol. 25th November 2018 I had this pop up, apparently it's the good result of Brexit - no changes to current rules. So I got lucky!

Ah so this time next year for me pretty much, I'm in Sept 17.

Is there 3 scenarios?

Hey, sorry to hijack your thread (although I think this will still be relevant to you) - can someone explain the different scenarios of the in game brexit to me? I've heard of hard and soft brexit, what are they and are there any others? Also, are there specific dates they happen on? The sly part of me wants to be able to get to the date before they happen, save, then reload until I get the best one. I've got to put up with it IRL, I'd rather not in game if possible :p

Hey, sorry to hijack your thread (although I think this will still be relevant to you) - can someone explain the different scenarios of the in game brexit to me? I've heard of hard and soft brexit, what are they and are there any others? Also, are there specific dates they happen on? The sly part of me wants to be able to get to the date before they happen, save, then reload until I get the best one. I've got to put up with it IRL, I'd rather not in game if possible :p

https://community.sigames.com/topic/389142-fmm17-new-feature-brexit/#comment-10548995

cant see a full list anywhere though.. just a load of arguing on the feature.. lol

Last edited: