nasturas

Reaction score
I just got hit by a hard brexit in november 2018. Can someone that has editor help me to remove it from my save please?

Okay, so I got FMRTE. Can someone explain to me how to make an agreement with EU? I've never used it before.

And if it's still not possible, I will start a new save so please tell me how to edit the save so I will get a soft brexit?

Last edited:
My understanding is the editor can't be used on a current game, so it would mean having to start a new save.

In terms of how to make the required edit, I have never used the editor so no idea sorry.

Quite easy to avoid the Brexit effect with the Editor: go to "Nations", "England", and add all the nations you want as "considered as non-stranger". Quite easy, but you have to launch a new save.

Maybe easier to tell you tonight (in Canada) if you do not find it: I never play in English and do not have the Editor here... :) But I know the Editor very good.

That's how I made Americans, Canadians, Australians and South Africans as domestic players in England, no need of work permits for them. :)

By the way, I forgot the reason I was here: is Brexit automatic ? I mean, does it happen in each new game ? I want to play in England, first time on FM2017, but I don't want to play one or two seasons and have the Brexit implemented.

I am a MLS kid... :)

Thanks !

By the way, I forgot the reason I was here: is Brexit automatic ? I mean, does it happen in each new game ? I want to play in England, first time on FM2017, but I don't want to play one or two seasons and have the Brexit implemented.

I am a MLS kid... :)

Thanks !

Brexit is random. You may get it hard or soft and it can take ages to get it

Thanks for your answers guys, but I started a new save with a database change that prevents UK from leaving EU.

I have found the answer too. Not too difficult to avoid Brexit actually. :)