Reaction score
has anyone come across it yet in this year version currently in December 2018 and i've still had no email regarding the brexit decision is this a thing where possible you avoid it all together?

Ye I got a flippin hard one end of second season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got notification of it happening at the end of my current season, but no details on what it will mean. I have lots of young English talent scouted and 3 that I have signed to join in the next window. But most of my key players are foreign so I'm not sure how that will affect the overall dressing room as it could mean losing games my captain and vice captain.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Alright, so I finally got the dreaded Brexit message. However, from what I can tell I've been extremely lucky.

This is the message:

View attachment 76624

So not only can I have 17 foreign players, but players already playing in England will be treated as non-foreign. I've seen a similar version of this floating around, but with the key difference that these players are treated as non-foreign upon signing a new contract. Here's how the rule page looks for the ones where the "new contract" part is mentioned:

View attachment 76623

But like I said, my message didn't include the "new contract" part, so this is how my rule page looks:

View attachment 76622

So basically I've gotten rid of the work permit system and had it replaced with a rule of maximum 17 foreign players, but players already in England don't count as foreign. Irish players also count as non-foreign, and there has been no changes to the Bosman rule.

I guess I can't complain.