Trophy_Whorder

Trophy_Hoarder
Reaction score
Well come to my try at the Brian clough formations 442

I made this formation suited to go against the big teams in the leagues and with this formation i have beaten spurs sunderland blackburn blackpool and only lost to arsenal 2 ,0 with nottm forest.
The counter football is very good with this formation from the word go its attack attack attack i scored a lot of goals in the championship and in the fa cup and with forest being the underdogs in every game ended up in the cup final in my first season .
Not often you see a newly promoted side battling Europe might of just been a fluke or the formation upto you on that one.

TEAM INSTRUCTIONS

Philosophy balanced
starting strategy attacking
passing style more direct
creative freedom more expressive
closing down press more
tackling default
marking zonal marking
roaming default

and league position
Download hereView attachment 120977
fa cup games​
View attachment 120964View attachment 120963View attachment 120965View attachment 120962

league champions​
View attachment 120961

Last edited:
I have downloaded the tactic but it has come up with normal 442 ?

It doesn't matter, i will change them myself :)

2ep3ivs.png

I think you got most of it correct, but the direct passing is wrong, everyone knows Clough played a passing game, also the wingers are incorrect, there was only one winger in the Forest team and that was Robertson. O'Neil was more a wide Midfielder. How many does your Target Man score a season ?

I think you got most of it correct, but the direct passing is wrong, everyone knows Clough played a passing game, also the wingers are incorrect, there was only one winger in the Forest team and that was Robertson. O'Neil was more a wide Midfielder. How many does your Target Man score a season ?

earshaw bang in about 20 for me mate