brian laws SACKED! by Burnley.

home form as well i think we beat them 3-2 after being 2-0 down and then losing at home to scunthorpe really isnt good for a team like burnley who have come down from the riches of the premier league debt free and with more or less the same squad.... they should be doing better.

Scunthorpe do well on the road so I wasn't too surprised they got some points against Burnley, Burnley should have beaten them at home tho.

Isn't Phil Brown interested in the SUFC job ?

About time, rubbish manager, didn't do very well with Sheff Wed either. Funny that one of his old clubs lost him his job. Phil Brown would be a great appointment for them.

Good riddance.

Wouldn't mind Phil Brown but I think we will go for someone who is known to play good football, young, ambitious and a decent motivator.

Wouldn't mind seeing any of these, no matter how unlikely...

Clark
Howe
McInnes
Poyet
Hughton
Wilkins
Southgate
Phelan

Good riddance.

Wouldn't mind Phil Brown but I think we will go for someone who is known to play good football, young, ambitious and a decent motivator.

That's exactly what Phil Brown is!!

We (Hull City) played some great football in our promotion season to the premier league and even when we were in the premier league, we were praised for our attacking brand of football causing some upsets in our great start.

He is not exactly old in management terms, being 51, he is very ambitious, he has been quoted to say that he wants to become england manager one day.

There is no doubt that he is a great motivator, he got the best of what was an average squad at Hull, in both the championship and the premier league.

Rumour has it we've approached Eddie Howe at Bournemouth this eve. Don't know how much truth is in this.

Lol at the fan on SSN who reckoned Martin Jol was on his way.