fuebs

Reaction score
So I just missed out on promotion, despite being top most of season, i lost playoffs :mad:

Basically looking for any recommendations to improve my squad.

Gk: Joe Lewis
Dr: Calderon
Dc: Greer
Dc: Dunk
Dl: Carney
Mc: Livermore
Mc: Bostock (loan)
Amr: Noone
Aml: Rose
St: Mackail-Smith
St: Hoskins

S1 McCarthy
S2 Parnaby
S3 Clint Hill
S4 Buckley
S5 Sanogo (loan) / Vitinho

Bearing in mind I got about £1m to spend!

Who got relegated from the Premiership last season? Try picking up some players off them

Wigan! Lol! Stoke and... Somebody else... Owen Hargreaves is available but won't even attempt to listen to an offer. Could do with some experience, bowyer is willing to join but not sure if I would use him.

Have a look at them three clubs then, change the squad view to 'Transfer' and sort the list out so you can see all the players that are up for transfer. You could probably get a few on loan.

Hoskins injured, CMS injured, Sanogo broke leg and went back to manutd. Relying on Vitinho who isn't scoring!

Had to sign Jason Roberts on a free who thinks the club is underachieving and has gone public to criticise me!

On verge of being sacked!

Francisco Pavon - CB Ex real madrid
Robin Nelisse - CF
Get them both on trial first as Nelisse won't sign contract initially but once on a trial he will accept

Well he was the best striker in my squad for first half of season, got injured for a few months and Hoskins has performed ever since. CMS has terrible looking stats but is a good championship striker, works well as target man next to hoskins poaching for me.