Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
I just got promoted via play offs and after a media prediction of 20th i feel i need to create a solid back bone i have already purchased C.Austin from Burnley for €4.5m and A.White from Leeds for €3.5m, I have Dunk and Mouyokolo (Highly Recomended) as my CBs im just looking for that one Att midfielder who will take the premier league by storm for about €5.5M and a Wage of €70,000

Max

Reaction score
Austin is a good player should get you a decent handful of goals which could keep you up.. As for an attacking midfielder, I bought Will Hughes in my first season at January at West Brom and he was class even though he is young - admittedly it could be a gamble but I've just started my second season and he's progressing well and has been a standout performer, I paid 7.5M so it may be a little out of your price range however his wage won't be anymore than 30k at most so you could adjust your budgets?

Max

Reaction score
Yeah it could be a gamble bro but hes well worth it if he pays off and he'll turn into your best player if you stay up and dont sell him, or you can make a tidy profit