Brighton and Hove Albion - Potential Fulfilled (Champions League in 3 seasons)

JordanMorcom

Reaction score
Brighton and Hove Albion
I've searched up and down the leagues searching for the team with the most potential to become an amazing club, I searched and searched and I thought Brighton would be the perfect addition.

View attachment 253356

I'm going to take charge this evening and look in to the problems they have with not being able to advance.

I will evaluate the squad and make changes to suite promotion, and then hopefully gain promotion to the Premier League. When there, I will then try to hold up in the Premier League and attempt to challenge the big dogs in a 3 season plan.

My objectives are:

Evaluate squad, sell fringe players and try to sign players worthy of promotion with the potential to be middle class Premier League players.

Win the Championship, not play-offs.

When promoted, sign additional players to the squad to gain a top 10 finish.

In my third season, attempt to attack the top 4.

Later on today I will sign on and show you the progress I have made, uploading images of game by game progress and signings I have made.

View attachment 253357

Last edited:
Nice, I'll be following. Brighton are my local team :)

Good luck with this mate. Not being to far from Brighton, I hope you do well!

The Start

Starting off
I've just started the game and now I've been set with the standard starting procedures:

View attachment 253455
Why are they upset? :mad:

I've set it to say I will finish top of the league, because if I don't accomplish it then they'll sack me.

View attachment 253463

Now i'm going to find a new assistant manager and look for players to sign. I'll get back to you then.

Story on my team deffo gonna be following...

However not happy on the line
I'm going to take charge this evening and look in to the problems they have with not being able to advance.

We have advanced we won league 1, completed our amazing new stadium then just missing out on the playoffs in our 1st season in championship. Brightons highest finish in English football since the early 80's:p

So really your continuing our amazing advances over the last 2 seasons hehe

But ill forgive you, good luck and looking forward to your story.

I mean the downfall from promotion last season. Can't you see the 'Potential Fulfilled' in the name, haha? No worries! :D