63b416bf64dd.png

November 2015
latest

Game 15
2rfbma0.jpg

A close game here today for us but I was delighted to come away with the victory, Sheffield Wednesday put up a great match and they scored a great goal.

My Player of the Match was Kelechi Iheanacho, he put in a great performance today with 2 great goals and now looks like he could put in a good contribution throughout the season.
latest

Game 16
10ic4sw.jpg

A great win today, I would have liked to have been more clinical in front of goal but the overall performance was very pleasing.

My Player of the Match was Jack Harper, He has just come back from a long injury so I was delighted to see him score his first goal and also got the assist for March's goal.
latest

Game 17
rwt4t2.jpg

We did not have a great first half as Burnley controlled it once Vokes got his goal but the second half was a lot better and Baldock done exactly what I hoped as he got the goal early on and controlled the second half with a solid team effort.

My Player of the Match was David Stockdale, He kept us in the game during our poor first half and kept up the solid display throughout the game.
latest

Game 18
richn9.jpg

A brilliant first half set us on our way to victory with some amazing play but we let it slip in the second half and almost made to pay for it.

I was delighted to give Vahid Hambo his debut, He is someone with a lot of potential and can't wait to see how he develops.

My Player of the Match was Beram Kayal, A brilliant performance by him today as he got his first goal this season and made some important challenges throughout the match.

Team Competitions
SkyBet Championship: 2nd
fux1mw.jpg
do8744.jpg

Capital One Cup: Knocked Out in 4th Round by Arsenal
FA Cup: Not Yet Entered

Player Stats

Top Goalscorer
th-p229-2532653_231x264.jpg

Tomer Hemed - 11

Most Assists
images

Gaetan Bong - 5

Most Man of the Matches
sam-baldock229-1890359_231x264.jpg
uwe229-2619799_231x264.jpg
jake-forster-caskey229-1793903_231x264.jpg

Sam Baldock + Tomer Hemed + Uwe Hunemeier + Jake Forster-Caskey - 2

Yellow Cards
gordon-greer229-1793902_231x264.jpg

Gordon Greer - 8

Red Cards
kayal-p229-2234800_231x264.jpg

Beram Kayal - 1

Top Rating

Tomer Hemed - 7.35

Team Awards

Manager of the Month
nn9k0g.jpg

For the second month running I've picked up the award which is a great feeling.

63b416bf64dd.png

December 2015
latest

Game 19
2zs9me0.jpg

We again conceded an early goal but two goals from the full backs late into the first half set us on our way, We played the last 15 minutes with 10 men as Zamora went off with an injury but that did not stop us adding another goal late on.

My Player of the Match was Bruno, A brilliant performance today as he set up Bong's goal before adding his goal.
latest
cup-draw-800x600304-304092_284x213.jpg

The FA Cup 3rd round draws were made today and we have been given an All-Championship tie as we go up against Rotherham United, I'm expecting a tough test.
latest

Game 20
qxrvrs.jpg

A tough fixture here today and I feel the draw was the right result, Derby will be our toughest tests this season.

My Player of the Match was Jason Cummings, A great performance upfront today as he got a goal and an assist, The young Scot now has 5 goals which is great to see.
latest

Game 21
14y7q52.jpg

A great away performance as we secured all 3 points, was hoping for more goals but the whole team deserves credit.

My Player of the Match was David Stockdale, A brilliant performance from the keeper today as he pulled off some great saves to keep them from scoring.
latest

Game 22
xnusd4.jpg

We suffered our first loss in 12 games against a tough Middlesbrough side who played great, I was disappointed in Manu getting sent off but I was happy with the late goal but could not find an equaliser.

I was delighted to give the Rob Hunt his debut today and he is someone very close to being a permanent member of the first team squad.

My Player of the Match was Jake Forster-Caskey, He had a solid performance today and put in the cross for LuaLua for the goal.
latest

Game 23
33db86p.jpg

A brilliant away performance today as we played some great football and swept Brentford aside.

My Player of the Match was Uwe Hunemeier, what a brilliant performance by him with getting two goals with two nice strikes and made some important tackles throughout the whole match.
latest

Game 24
8xt27b.jpg

What a match this was, the crowd loved it and it proves why both teams are around the top of the table after the first half of the season.

My Player of the Match was Tomer Hemed, What a performance by Tomer today, he's just come back from suffering broken ribs and had a hand in two of the goals.

Team Competitions
SkyBet Championship: 1st
flblmx.jpg
5vyw0h.jpg

FA Cup: 3rd Round vs Rotherham United

Player Stats

Top Goalscorer

Tomer Hemed - 14

Most Assists
images
0,,10290~12352887,00.png

Tomer Hemed + Gaetan Bong + Jason Cummings - 5

Most Man of the Matches

Tomer Hemed + Uwe Hunemeier - 3

Yellow Cards
images

Gaetan Bong - 10

Red Cards
bruno229-1794045_231x264.jpg
em229-2662945_231x264.jpg

Bruno + Beram Kayal + Elvis Manu - 1

Top Rating

Tomer Hemed - 7.46

63b416bf64dd.png

January 2016
latest

Game 25
286ti5f.jpg

What an entertaining game to start off 2016 with, a superb comeback today especially as we had to play 60 minutes with 10 men after Dunk got sent off.

My Player of the Match was Tomer Hemed, another brilliant performance by Tomer as he starred in the comeback with two great goals.
latest

3rd Round
2rym3k3.jpg

Another big scoring match but what an amazing match and was proud of the youngsters involved today, credit to Rotherham for their performance.

I gave debuts to Reece Meekums and Joe Ward, both young talents with exciting future.

My Player of the Match was Jack Harper, what an amazing performance from Jack with a brilliant hatrick and an assist, A player with amazing potential and an exciting future.

4th Round Draw

We have been drawn away against Premiership opposition in Everton who will provide us with a great challenge.
latest

Game 26
2ajwg3p.jpg

A brilliant win away from home today as we swept aside Rotherham United with ease

My Player of the Match was Solly March, A great performance and really showing his quality this season.
latest

Game 27
v41i4p.jpg

A brilliant away performance and a perfect result on my birthday! the team was great and the fans go home happy.

My Player of the Match was Matthew Targett, a great header from the left back in the first half today which was his first for the club won us the game and his best performance so far for us.
latest

Game 28
ff4zsk.jpg

A brilliant comeback today after going 2-0 down I expected defeat but the players deserve all credit for the win.

I was delighted to give Tom Carroll his debut after joining on loan from Tottenham Hotspur for the rest of the season.

My Player of the Match today was Vahid Hambo who picked up his first goal for the club today and I was impressed with his overall performance.
latest

4th Round
214c9cg.jpg

What a performance today from the lads as we have secured a replay against Everton at the AMEX, Everton are a great side and the players really stepped up and deserved this, It was an amazing equaliser by Cummings who scored from 20 yards.

My Player of the Match today was Connor Goldson, the young defender really stepped up and had a solid game.

Team Competitions
160synt.jpg

2mmtlhg.jpg

Capital One Cup: Knocked out in 4th Round by Arsenal.
FA Cup: 4th Round replay vs Everton

Player Stats

Top Goalscorer

Tomer Hemed - 17

Most Assists
solomon-march229-1793916_231x264.jpg
images

Tomer Hemed + Jake Forster-Caskey + Solly March + Gaetan Bong - 6

Most Man of the Matches

Tomer Hemed + Uwe Hunemeier - 3

Yellow Cards
images

Gaetan Bong - 11

Red Cards
bruno229-1794045_231x264.jpg
lewis-dunk229-1793906_231x264.jpg
cg229-2638378_231x264.jpg
em229-2662945_231x264.jpg

Bruno + Beram Kayal + Lewis Dunk + Connor Goldson + Elvis Manu - 1

Top Rating

Tomer Hemed - 7.43

Team Awards

Young Player of the Month

Solly March
A great month in the Championship scoring two as well earned him the award and a special mention to Matthew Targett who finished in 2nd for the same award

Manager of the Month
161ddup.jpg

Me
Another award this month, the side put in a lot of effort and it's paying off

Last edited:
63b416bf64dd.png

February 2016

Transfers
2dl9dg2.jpg

Only one signing made this window as Tom Carroll comes in for the rest of the season on loan as Sam Baldock and Ross Matthews move to Scotland on loan deals

latest

Game 29
2djuh3n.jpg

A brilliant away performance saw us take all 3 points against a great Hull City side.

My Player of the Match was Christian Walton, What a performance from the 20 year old who made some very important saves throughout the whole game.
latest

Game 30
210avpz.jpg

Not the greatest of games for us today but we managed to get the goal to get the 3 points.

My Player of the Match was Rohan Ince, A great game for him as he was solid defensively.
latest

4th Round Replay
6s9elf.jpg

We go out the competition today but the players played their hearts out and kept up with a very strong Everton side throughout the 120 minutes

Jayson Molumby and Thomas Byrne made their debuts in the second half and I have big plans for the two youngsters as they will be a big part of the club in the future.

My Player of the Match was Jake Forster-Caskey, a brilliant performance by Jake who setup Hemed's goal and made some great contributions all over the pitch.
latest

Game 31
156v89e.jpg

A superb first half performance set us up nicely to win and the team can be proud of themselves.

I gave debuts to two more youngsters today as Jesse Starkey and Ben White both impressed me and could both get another chance in the first team at some point.

My Player of the Match was Jayson Molumby, A great performance by the 16 year old from Ireland who opened the scoring with a great volley which was assisted by Iheanacho and also has made his name into the record books by becoming the youngest player to have scored for us.
latest

Game 32
2yyry9w.jpg

A great away performance as we continue our great run despite going behind early on

My Player of the Match was Tomer Hemed, a brilliant performance from him today and fully deserved his hatrick.
latest

Game 33
a2rdso.jpg

I felt as this was one our worst performances this season despite getting a draw with having to play 50 minutes with 10 men and I made sure the players knew that.

My Player of the Match was Uwe Hunemeier, my original plan was to sub him during the second half but kept him on with Kayal making a stupid tackle getting himself sent off late in the first half
latest

Game 34
313g8ky.jpg

A brilliant response from the team as we easily swept aside Leeds United in a very dominating performance

My Player of the Match was Bobby Zamora, A legend at the club and was delighted to see him get his hatrick as the AMEX crowd chanting his name throughout the game and as they left.

Team Competitions
117edra.jpg
bhep07.jpg

FA Cup: Knocked Out in 4th Round by Everton

Player Stats

Top Goalscorer

Tomer Hemed - 23

Most Assists

Jake Forster-Caskey - 8

Most Man of the Matches

Tomer Hemed - 4

Yellow Cards

Lewis Dunk - 13

Red Cards

Beram Kayal - 2

Top Rating

Tomer Hemed - 7.56

Club News

Solly March Signs New 4 Year Deal

34j8yvk.jpg

Solly March signed a new contract this month which delighted everyone at the club and the fans, He is a massive important part of our future and I am delighted he sees his long term future here.

Manager of the Month
121rh2o.jpg

Me
I have once again won the Manager of the Month award which again I dedicate to the players because without them putting the effort in, this would not have been possible.

63b416bf64dd.png

March 2016
latest

Game 35
9lh7jp.jpg

Not the greatest of starts today from us as we went behind but the players pulled together and showed the spirit to take us to victory

My Player of the Match was Tomer Hemed, A very dominating performance by Tomer today as he was involved in both the goals with an amazing pass to LuaLua for his goal.

latest

Game 36
5flukl.jpg

We got the goal early on in the match today and then proceeded into a defending game which the players dealt with well especially has having to play the second half with 10 men and ended the game with 9! Applause from the stands as the home crowd went home happy

My Player of the Match was Rohan Ince, Another good composed game from the makeshift center back today, Rohan has put in some great performances at the back this season with Gordon Greer's long term injury

latest

Game 37
ojov9t.jpg

A great footballing display from us today helped us on our way to a great victory over Reading as the link up play throughout the whole match was a joy to behold.

My Player of the Match was Tom Carroll, Another great match from Tom today who has been brilliant since coming in on loan from Tottenham as he got himself another assist today.

latest

Game 38
2qv5uhd.jpg

Not the greatest of games by us today but we managed to pull through and get the victory against a very hard working MK Dons side today as we ended the game with 10 men due to Rohan getting himself sent off.

My Player of the Match was Jack Harper, a good game from Jack today as he was involved in both scoring and assisting a goal today, A lot more to come from this youngster in the years ahead.

Team Competitions
242vitl.jpg
2lo0ht3.jpg

Capital One Cup: Knocked Out in the 4th Round by Arsenal
FA Cup: Knocked Out in the 4th Round by Everton

Player Stats

Top Goalscorer

Tomer Hemed - 24

Most Assists

Jake Forster-Caskey + Solly March - 8

Most Man of the Matches

Tomer Hemed - 5

Yellow Cards

Lewis Dunk - 15

Red Cards

Beram Kayal - 2

Top Rating

Tomer Hemed - 7.54

Club News!

Rohan Ince Signs New 4 Year Deal
e5s4rb.jpg

Along with Solly March extending his contract last month, We was delighted to tie down Rohan to a long contract as well as he will be a major part of our plans moving forward.

Manager of the Month
vnpd3s.jpg

Me
Another manager of the month award which is great to receive as it shows the players have put in a lot of effort over the month to get the results to make things like this happen

63b416bf64dd.png

BREAKING NEWS

BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION PROMOTED TO THE PREMIERSHIP
w8q2dc.jpg

14bntro.jpg

5vylhi.jpg

fxwis8.jpg

Well we finally secured it with 7 games to go! An amazing achievement by all and now the fans and everyone connected to the club can start dreaming of the Premiership next season!

63b416bf64dd.png

BREAKING NEWS

BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION HAVE WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP
23ueamt.jpg
2mynhy0.jpg
sevytf.jpg
168y9s3.jpg

Well we finally secured it with 5 games to go! An amazing achievement by all and now the fans and everyone connected to the club can start celebrating as the fact we are the champions of this division!

63b416bf64dd.png

April - End of Season 2016
latest

Game 39
wjzw9u.jpg

A brilliant performance today as we secured our place in the Premiership for next season with this win so the AMEX went crazy as that final whistle was blown, A brilliant effort by all today.

My Player of the Match was Uwe Hunemeier, A brilliant commanding performance from the German at the back today as he has done all season, he can play a big part going forward for us and will look to him to be a mainstay along with Dunk.
latest

Game 40
j09w5z.jpg

We had a great first half but we almost lost the win in the last few minutes but we managed to hold on to get all 3 points

My Player of the Match was Jason Cummings, A great game by him today as he scored and assisted in one of the goals today.
latest

Game 41
zlyz5t.jpg

A great away performance as we secured the title today which was a great thing to do as the lads have deserved it all season.

My Player of the Match was Uwe Hunemeier, Another great performance at the back for Uwe today which we expected nothing less for him.
latest

Game 42
mvnvrd.jpg

Our first defeat for a while today but it was deserved as we was not at our best at all today and Fulham took their chances well and come away with the points, We thought good to get Zamora's goal but unfortunately that's all we could get.

My Player of the Match was Lewis Dunk, despite the two goals, he did not really put a foot wrong all game and was just unlucky to be on the losing side today.
latest

Game 43
16jo3mb.jpg

A great game of football here today, QPR put up a great fight but I was delighted with the players today as the link up play was some of the best I have seen so far as my time as Brighton manager

My Player of the Match today was Jake Forster-Caskey, An absolute brilliant game from Jake today as he controlled and commanded the game throughout the whole period, Young and English it is great to see him doing so well.
latest

Game 44
33pa9a1.jpg

An amazing win away today at Charlton who have already been relegated to League One for next season and it showed despite going 1-0 down, the quality of our side showed in the end as the players and fans carry on the celebrations of being a Premiership side next season.

My Player of the Match was Dale Stephens, What a brilliant game by Dale today as he controlled the game from the first minute and was always on hand for the link up plays and even got himself a goal to round off the perfect performance

latest

Game 45
154zmlc.jpg

In terms of entertainment, This was one the better games for that as it had a bit of everything today but we did concede a last minute goal which is never nice to do but full credit to Derby for their fightback for the equalizer.

My Player of the Match was Tomer Hemed, He was a problem for the Derby defence the whole match and it showed with him getting two goals.

latest

Game 46
2igkw3o.jpg

So we end the season with a convincing 2-0 win over Middlesbrough who provided us with a great challenge and a great send off for us as we head for life to the Premiership.

My Player of the Match was Inigo Calderon, He absolutely bossed the right hand side today as he has done when called upon this season.

Team Competitions
SkyBet Championship: CHAMPIONS
315zls7.jpg
e1cchw.jpg

FA Cup: Knocked Out in the 4th Round by Everton

63b416bf64dd.png

End of Season Review

How The Players Performed This Season
r1fyg9.jpg
f0yzjk.jpg

Well there is not really a bad word I can say on anyone this season, everyone put in a great effort and all contributed to us getting to the Premiership for the next season.
My only downpart on this season was Jamie Murphy who I will be looking to ship off in the Summer as he was not impressive this season despite a load of opportunities.

My Player of the Season

Tomer Hemed
It was very hard to pick just one player as a number of players could have won it this year but Tomer in his first year on the South Coast has just been amazing and getting 28 goals was great and will be hoping for a big impact from him next season.

3 Players Who Deserve Mentions

Solly March
A brilliant season this young lad was having, unfortuantly he got injured near the end of the season so missed out on the last couple of games but he has a lot of talent he will get to show them next season in the Premiership with us!
rohan-ince229-1793911_231x264.jpg

Rohan Ince
Used as a midfielder and as a defender this season, Rohan has just been brilliant in both areas and it is great to have someone like Rohan in so you know he will do a great job in either role

Lewis Dunk
A great season from the local lad as he will be able to now play in the Premiership for the team he has supported and played for! him along with Uwe, Connor and Gordon all deserve praise for their efforts in defence this season.

63b416bf64dd.png

Pre-Season 2016-2017
2111dzq.jpg

We start off Pre-Season by being invited into a friendly cup which also involves Clemont Foot and Heracles and we got a great win against St.Gallen as we introduced the new signings along with some of the clubs youngsters and it was great to see.

My Player of the Match was Kazenga LuaLua, Kazenga has been unsettled at the club as he felt he deserved more first team opportunities even though I felt he was getting enough but he has agreed to move from the club and this competition will see him give the fans a good send off.
11l4zkg.jpg

We won this friendly cup which was great for us as both scores were very convincing performances from us and Kazenga LuaLua gave the travelling fans a great send off and we all wish him well in his future.

My Player of the Match was Elvis Manu, A great performance from him today and got himself a couple of goals which was great and hoping he can produce during the season.
2qdtwsh.jpg

A result which was expected today but the result is not important as Pre-Season for me has always been about the fitness for players

My Player of the Match was Lewis Dunk, despite the scoreline, he had an impressive 45 minutes for us and I feel he can go on and have a great career.
258tgtz.jpg

A good game of football against Crawley Town today, they managed to get a couple of goals but so far it has been a successful Pre-Season

My Player of the Match was Jake Forster-Caskey, A brilliant performance by Jake today and took his goal well and caused the Crawley defence a lot of problems.
2dul8n5.jpg

A brilliant effort from the lads today as we comfortably beat Ajax in their own stadium as the fans celebrated long into the night in Amsterdam.

My Player of the Match was Jason Cummings, A brilliant game by him and he got two goals in today and caused the Ajax defence a lot of problems throughout his time on the pitch.
25s60qr.jpg

A very disappointing game from us today, It was one I was expecting us to win but still it is only Pre-Season so the results are not as important.

My Player of the Match was Dale Stephens, A disappointing game by all but Stephens showed a little bit of quality during his 45 minutes.
2qwk955.jpg

We ended Pre-Season with a fixture against the town where I am currently living So it is nice to give back to them and I will look to do this yearly

My Player of the Match was Jack Harper, He had a great game for us today and I can see him featuring a lot during the season.

Overall
Apart from the Coventry result this was a successful Pre-Season for us and I feel confident in our chances of staying up this season.

Transfers
1zgrcrp.jpg

Demarai Gray - Brought in from Birmingham City and he had a small release cause of 5 million which was a great deal for us and feel he can be a big part of our future so it will be good to see
v83m8z.jpg

Micky Price - Brought in from Coventry and he is one for the future and a guy with a lot of talent so it will be good to see how he develops

Jon Flanagan - An absolute steal in my opinion, he was not getting played at Liverpool and they allowed him to see out his contract and we snapped him up and is someone who can play at either Left or Right back so he will be great to use throughout the season.

Steven Taylor - Brought in on a free after his release from Newcastle and he will provide good back up for this season and gives the squad a player with great Premiership experience

Danny Ings - A great striker to bring in on loan, he was struggling for game time at Liverpool and we swooped to bring him in to add some great attacking options

Alen Halilovic - He wanted to get some first team experience which he could not get at Barcelona so we have brought him in for the season to give us another option on the wings or as a central attacking midfielder.

James Wilson - Manchester United put him on the loan list and after Hemed picked up a bad injury which will keep him out for most of the first half of the season, I felt bringing Wilson in was a great signing and will provide us with another great attacking option this season

Munir - Like Halilovic, Munir would had struggled for game time this season so when I saw that Barcelona put him up for loan I had to do it, he gives us another great attacking option and can also play on the wings.

63b416bf64dd.png

August 2016

Capital One Cup 2nd Round
The draw has been made and we have been drawn away to SkyBet Championship side Huddersfield Town
Premier_League_Logo_(2004-2007).png

Game 1
oavhba.jpg

We had a great opening game of the season, we was so close to a famous victory but Arsenal's quality came through today but with more performances like this I am confident of us staying up

My Player of the Match was David Stockdale, He made some brilliant saves today as we opened our Premiership account, He will be a big part of our season.

Game 2
4l0j9g.jpg

Another great footballing performance today but we once again ended up on the losing side once again today, this is going to be a difficult season for us but there is still a long way to go

My Player of the Match was James Wilson, A brilliant performance upfront from him today, he caused the Aston Villa defence problems all game and deserved his two goals.
capital-one-cup.jpg

Second Round
2n8mtki.jpg

Well what a cup tie that was, I was fearing the worst when we went 2-0 down but the players pulled together and we ended up coming out as the winners and will move onto the third round, I was delighted for the team as most of the players were making their first appearance of the season.

I was delighted to give Jordan Maguire-Drew his debut today and what an amazing game he had with setting up two of the goals today and looked dangerous on the wing all game, he is one for the future and I am very excited about his progression

My Player of the Match was Jason Cummings, His first involvement for us this season and what a way to open his account this season with a brilliant hat-trick and also set up Ben White's winner right at the death.

Capital One Cup Third Round

We have been drawn away to Manchester United which will provide us with a great challenge

Game 3
i1jt3c.jpg

We finally pick up a win today and it was against a tough Bournemouth side as we got a 3-1 win as I also decided to switch formation and I was delighted it paid off

My Player of the Match was Jon Flanagan, A brilliant game from Jon today and put in a great assist for Targett's header.

Team Competitions
Barclays Premiership: 14th
2ykiazd.jpg

Capital One Cup: 3rd Round vs Manchester United

Player Stats

Top Goalscorer

28068191.png

James Wilson - 4

Most Assists
I0000jJawvZ22aNs.jpg

Jordan Maguire-Drew - 2

Most Man of the Matches
stock-p229-2620079_231x264.jpg
102903440.jpg
JFlanno.jpg

David Stockdale + Jason Cummings + Jon Flanagan - 1

Yellow Cards
JFlanno.jpg

Jon Flanagan - 3

Red Cards
None

Top Rating

28068191.png

James Wilson - 7.83

Transfers
iokuv6.jpg

IN

As you can see we added 3 players to the squad on Deadline Day which all 3 I feel will be great for the club

Lucas Moura - His availability was presented to us on Deadline Day and I felt it was an opportunity I could not pass on and he will be a very important part of our season as he became unsettled at PSG

Hugo Logan - A signing which was presented by the recruitment team and I felt he could develop into a great player and at the age of 17, he has time to do that

Leon Goretzka - Leon was someone I have looked at throughout this window and was delighted we managed to get it over the line on deadline day

Overall

Transfers
I am delighted with the recruitment that has been done over the summer both in and out of the squad and now feel confident of staying up this season

Barclays Premiership
Not the easiest of starts but I am delighted we managed to pick up our first win of the campaign

Capital One Cup
A very entertaining game of football for the neutrals as we booked our place into the next round

Very good tranfers my friend ! You 've managed to create a very strong midfield ! I am sure that you can progress well in the league!

63b416bf64dd.png

September 2016

Game 4
sdfhpk.jpg

What an amazing win here at St. James Park as the home fans would had wished they had stayed home as we absolutely ripped Newcastle apart today and looked like scoring everytime we was on the attack, We have well and truly arrived in the Premiership.

My Player of the Match was Demarai Gray, A brilliant game from him today as he was a constant threat all game and I was delighted to see him get a couple of assists and even a goal for himself today.

Game 5
2reqgqh.jpg

Another great performance by us as we got another away win against a very tough Stoke City side who gave us a scare with over 10 minutes left when they pulled a goal back but we held on and the fans go home happy

My Player of the Match was Jack Harper, He had a great performance today as he was involved in both goals and can be a good player for us this season.
capital-one-cup.jpg

Third Round
vngrx5.jpg

Well what a victory that was in my biggest win as manager so far, It may have only been in the cup but with Manchester United playing most of their top players, I was delighted to come away with the victory especially as it was not an easy task with Stephens getting sent off after 34 minutes but the players pulled together and we book our place in the next round.

My Player of the Match was Connor Goldson, The best game I have seen Connor play for us, Him and Taylor were absolute rocks at the back today, Connor is currently 4th choice out of the center backs but he has given me something to think about for the next fixture!

Capital One Cup 4th Round
We have been drawn at home to SkyBet Championship side Derby County who will provide us with a good challenge and it won't be an easy game that's for sure

Game 6
2gtogp2.jpg

What an amazing win here today against South Coast rivals Southampton, We started on top from the first minute and never looked like losing and set us up nicely with a 4-0 lead in the first half so the second half was just about being a complete team and making sure not to throw away the big lead which I am delighted that we was able to stop!

My Player of the Match was Jake Forster-Caskey, With all the big names that have come in, the young lad who came through the youth system has been brilliant this season and is becoming a pivotal part of our campaign.

Team Competitions
Barclays Premiership: 3rd
1z237th.jpg

Capital One Cup: 4th Round Vs Derby County

Player Stats
Top Goalscorer
28068191.png

James Wilson - 8

Most Assists
JFlanno.jpg

Jon Flanagan - 3

Most Man of the Matches
102903440.jpg
JFlanno.jpg

JackHarper-unveiled150723TW300.jpg
David Stockdale + Jason Cummings + Jon Flanagan + Jake Forster-Caskey + Jack Harper + Solly March - 1

Yellow Cards
JFlanno.jpg

Jon Flanagan - 6

Red Cards
dale-stephens229-1820274_231x264.jpg

Dale Stephens - 1

Top Rating

28068191.png
James Wilson - 8.15

Club Awards

zv4lch.jpg

James Wilson
A brilliant month for James as he continues his amazing start to the season and is almost on double figures already

Manager of the Month
21opx8y.jpg

Me
I am shocked to win this so early on in our time in the Premiership but all the credit goes to the players for their consistent amazing performances

Overall
What an amazing month with four wins out of four and against some tough clubs as well and it gives me and all of our players confidence going forward

63b416bf64dd.png

October 2016

Game 7
2m2xixf.jpg

We suffered a defeat today but it was only a small defeat against a great Chelsea side so I can not really have many complaints today as the team thought hard throughout the game

My Player of the Match was Leon Goretzka, A brilliant performance against a top team like Chelsea today and he is really showing his quality and I am delighted to have him here for the season

Game 8
2ce5krs.jpg

It was a fantastic game of football today for the fans but I am disappointed a little bit that we did throw away a 3-1 lead and then again at 4-3 but Jamie Vardy was on fire for them

My Player of the Match was Alen Halilovic, He bossed the game from the middle of the park today with some brilliant passing and tackling displays

Game 9
f4495g.jpg

A heavy defeat which was expected today but it was not helped with Flanagan getting sent off which left us to play with 10 men for 36 minutes but hopefully it should not start putting us on a downfall

My Player of the Match was Elvis Manu, He was a threat throughout the whole match and put in a great assist for Ings's goal.
capital-one-cup.jpg

4th Round
2ns032s.jpg

A great attacking performance today helped us book our place into the Quarter Finals but credit also goes to Derby County who gave us a great game today and I expect them to do well in the Championship this season.

My Player of the Match was Munir, A great game from Munir today as he was played out on the left of midfield and put in a quality performance and bossed the game today.

Capital One Cup Quarter Final Draw

We have been drawn against Peterborough United who are the lowest ranked side left in the Competition which could prove for an exciting match.

Game 10
5d44jk.jpg

We was close to getting something from the game today but Tottenham Hotspur's quality shone through today and led them to victory today but I give my players a lot of credit from fighting from the first to the last minute of the game.

My Player of the Match was Danny Ings, A great double from him today as he was a constant threat today for the Spurs defence.

Team Competitions
Barclays Premiership: 10th
119cnz6.jpg

Capital One Cup: Quarter Final vs Peterborough United

Player Stats

Top Goalscorer
28068191.png

James Wilson - 9

Most Assists
JFlanno.jpg

Jon Flanagan - 4

Most Man of the Matches
102903440.jpg
JFlanno.jpg

JackHarper-unveiled150723TW300.jpg

250041771.jpg

250063866.jpg

David Stockdale + Jason Cummings + Jon Flanagan + Jake Forster-Caskey + Jack Harper + Solly March + Leon Goretzka + Munir - 1

Yellow Cards
JFlanno.jpg

Jon Flanagan - 7

Red Cards
JFlanno.jpg

Jon Flanagan - 1

Top Rating
28068191.png

James Wilson - 7.73

Club News

Hunemeier Suffers Long Term Injury
sq5y85.jpg

Unfortunately Uwe Hunemeier suffered a bad injury and will be out for six to seven months and we wish him well in his recovery

63b416bf64dd.png

November 2016

Game 11
az9cn7.jpg

A brilliant home victory today as we cruised to a 3-1 victory and the fans were loving the amount of attacking displays we showed today and Tomer Hemed returned from his injury which is a big plus to us and adds to our already great striking line up this season

My Player of the Match was Lucas Moura, A brilliant game from Lucas Moura today as he terrorized the West Bromwich Albion defence the whole game and set up the opener for Wilson before getting on the scoresheet himself, He can play a major role in our survival this season.

Game 12
dqm1w0.jpg

A brilliant performance in the first half set us up nicely for the win but credit to West Ham with their fans getting behind them at their new Olympic Stadium made it a tense finish for us but we continue this amazing run and we are up to 6th!

My Player of the Match was Tomer Hemed, having only recently returned in the last match, he got to start again today and what a performance he had and hopefully the injury will be behind him now.

Game 13
xbaag3.jpg

A great solid performance today as we easily swept aside Ipswich Town as the crowd showed their appriciation to the players

My Player of the Match was Jake Forster-Caskey, A brilliant performance from Jake today as he scored a great free kick, got an assist and absolutely bossed the game from the start
capital-one-cup.jpg

Quarter Final
i54vtj.jpg

Not the greatest of games from us as we made a number of changes to the side today but we still managed to get the win which sends us into the Semi Finals

I gave a debut to Robert Sanchez today, He is a young Spanish goalkeeper who has the potential to be a good Premiership Goalkeeper so it will be interesting to see how he develops.

My Player of the Match was Elvis Manu, A good performance from Elvis today as he got on the score sheet for the first time this season today to help us on our way to victory

Team Competitions
Barclays Premiership: 7th
28guruo.jpg

Capital One Cup: Semi Final vs Arsenal or Norwich City

Player Stats
Top Goalscorer
28068191.png

James Wilson - 13

Most Assists
Elvis-Manu-finally-made-his-debut-for-Brighton.jpg
JFlanno.jpg

Elvis Manu + Jon Flanagan - 4

Most Man of the Matches

Jake Forster-Caskey - 2

Yellow Cards
JFlanno.jpg

Jon Flanagan - 8

Red Cards
JFlanno.jpg
dale-stephens229-1820274_231x264.jpg

Jon Flanagan + Dale Stephens - 1

Top Rating
28068191.png

James Wilson - 7.78

Club News

2r77wbr.jpg

James Wilson
He had a great month with 4 goals in 3 matches as we continue our very impressive start to the season

Incredible man, you're bossing it.

Can I ask, what setup are you using? You seem to switch between a 4-2-4 and a five man defensive lineup.

Awesome!

Wow! What an incredible season. I just starting manage this team few days ayo. It looks like a promising team for me. Why you stop posting? Maybe I need some advice from u lol. (i still learning english XD)