SamPeters

Reaction score
63b416bf64dd.png

I will return to the SAF Challenge at a later date but right now I want to focus on doing a save with the team I support, you all see how my last save went with Brighton so I am hoping for something similar this time round

Squad Overview

a0uz9v.jpg

205plxi.jpg

I have a great squad here for me to manage this season with some quality in the first team and some very exciting talents in the future, I feel this club has a bases on to finally get to the Premiership and to get settled there for the future and I will now talk about each area on the pitch.

Goalkeepers
stock-p229-2620079_231x264.jpg
nm229-2600830_231x264.jpg
Christian-Walton.jpg

David Stockdale + Niki Maenpaa + Christian Walton
I will not be looking to change my goalkeepers really for the first couple of seasons as I feel theses 3 can take us forward into the next level, Stockdale and Maenappa will be swapping regularly with each other with Walton being the Cup goalkeeper for this season but Walton I view as my long term Number One so as the next couple seasons go on.

Defenders
bruno229-1794045_231x264.jpg
calde-2229-1796690_231x264.jpg
uwe229-2619799_231x264.jpg
cg229-2638378_231x264.jpg
lewis-dunk229-1793906_231x264.jpg
gordon-greer229-1793902_231x264.jpg
g-p229-2532657_231x264.jpg
lr-head-l229-2504534_478x359.jpg

Bruno + Inigo Calderon + Uwe Hunemeier + Connor Goldson + Lewis Dunk + Gordon Greer + Gaetan Bong + Liam Rosenior
I am delighted with the defence I have this season, A nice mixture of young and experienced players but I will be looking at talent as the season goes on to strengthening the team next season as some of the experienced players may leave.

Midfielders
kayal-p229-2234800_231x264.jpg
dale-stephens229-1820274_231x264.jpg
rohan-ince229-1793911_231x264.jpg
andrew-crofts229-1793897_231x264.jpg
jake-forster-caskey229-1793903_231x264.jpg
danny-holla229-1859517_231x264.jpg
solomon-march229-1793916_231x264.jpg
em229-2662945_231x264.jpg
jm229-2633605_231x264.jpg
kazenga-lualua229-1793904_231x264.jpg

Beram Kayal + Dale Stephens + Rohan Ince + Andrew Crofts + Jake Forster-Caskey + Danny Holla + Solly March + Elvis Manu + Jamie Murphy + Kazenga LuaLua
I also have a great midfield to choose from, I may look to sell Danny Holla as he really going to struggle getting game time here but the places are up for grabs.

Strikers
th-p229-2532653_231x264.jpg
sam-baldock229-1890359_231x264.jpg
zamora229-2600828_231x264.jpg
harper-220715-l229-2563996_478x359.jpg
vahid-hambo-210715-l229-2560719_478x359.jpg

Tomer Hemed + Sam Baldock + Bobby Zamora + Jack Harper + Vahid Hambo
I have a great line up of strikers this season including the legend that is Bobby Zamora, he know's exactly how the tough times where and now hopefully he can help mentor the other lads to help bring their games up, Harper and Hambo can have the potential to be a great striking partnership in the future.

Transfers
Incomings: I will most likely look at bringing in another Left Back as feel that is the strongest area we need to strengthen, I may also look at the possibility of another winger and a striker but a Left back to really fight with Gaetan for the spot is what I need.
Outgoings: Having reviewed the squad I have put Danny Holla on the Transfer List, He was not going to really feature so hopefully can make a little bit of money.

Yay! Good luck this year mate

63b416bf64dd.png

Pre-Season 2015

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Brighton and Hove Albion Under
21's
4v4p6g.jpg

I decided to do the InterSquad friendly to see how the first team would compare with the rest of the squad and it was a great convincing victory and there was some great football played from us and the Development Squad put in a good performance as well and Jeffrey Monakana put away a great effort which gives me ideas to maybe use him for the rest of Pre-Season.

Transfer IN
214101_med_matt_targett.jpg

Matthew Targett has joined from Southampton for a fee of
£4.5million

This was a brilliant bit of business for us, He has a lot of potential and will provide Gaetan Bong with some brilliant competition over the season and through the future and I was surprised Southampton let him go and for so cheap.

Major Injury News
2zidbfc.jpg

Jake Forster-Caskey suffered a torn groin muscle in training today and will be unfortunately out for up to three months which is a major blow so I may look to bring in someone on loan until January or I may look into the development squad to bring in as some back up until Jake is back fit.

Transfer OUT
danny-holla229-1859517_231x264.jpg

Danny Holla has left and returned to Holland to join FC Groningen for a fee of
£400K which will go up to £525K depending on appearances.

Danny was going to struggle to be involved this season so it made sense to let him go and he has gone back to Holland and we wish him all the best back in Holland.

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Legia Warszawa
6s6eti.jpg

A loss here today in the first official Pre-Season match but it was a good performance fitness wise in my eyes, Hemed missed a penalty which could had put us on a way to a win but i was delighted for Jayson Molumby who I called up from the Under
18's to replace Jake Forster-Caskey for this match and I will look to use him throughout until either a replacement comes in or if he impresses, I may look to use him in the season.

Loan IN
harrison-reed148-2575291_231x264.png

Southampton Midfielder Harrison Reed has joined on a Season Long Loan and is the second player to make the move along the South Coast this window after Matthew Targett moved earlier on

After Jake Forster-Caskey's injury I felt it would be good to look at a loan move and Harrison fitted the bill, He can provide great competition for places this season and develop himself here before going back to Southampton or depending on how we do this season, I may look to sign him next season on a permanent basis.

Club Partnership
210.png

We have sealed a partnership with Manchester United which will allow us to bring players on loan from them, with some good young players in their development squads this works for both us and Manchester United as we can help with their development for this season at least.

Staff INS
soccer-uefa-youth-league-group-a-manchester-united-v-real-sociedad-salford-city-stadium-2-310x415.jpg

Paul Scholes has agreed a five year contract to become a first team coach which with his wealth of experience at the very top level with Manchester United as a player I feel he can provide the players with some great motivation and can pass on some knowledge to the players.

George Cooper has also agreed a five year contract to become a Physio, with some experience going from Arsenal and up to recently with Birmingham City, I felt he would be a good option to bring in.

Loan OUT
adam-chicksen229-1793894_231x264.jpg

Adam Chicksen has joined Skybet League One side Millwall on a Season Long Loan, With bringing Matthew Targett in I thought it would be a great idea for him to go get first team football elsewhere and with Millwall it gives him a great opportunity to make a massive impression.

Raith Rovers vs Brighton and Hove Albion
qoyfc9.jpg

Our next Pre-Season match saw us travel up to Scotland and we put in a great peformance today and the fitness levels are really picking up well and the new players plus the youngsters are linking well with the current first team players which is pleasing to see.

Loans IN
833BC793B40C4ACCB6759FE04A5A7E2E.ashx

As part of the partnership agreement with Manchester United, We have brought in Andreas Pereira for the season on loan which gives us many options across the whole of midfield set up and will be interesting to see how he develops throughout the season and gives us an option to go with one upfront if needs be.
194196_ori_jesse_lingard.jpg

With the partnership we have also brought in Jesse Lingard on loan for the season which he previously spent a half season on loan with us in the
2013-2014 season so everyone is familiar with him around the club so we are delighted to welcome him back and strengthens the attacking midfield options we have.

Transfer IN
102903440.jpg

Jason Cummings has joined from Hibernian for a fee of
£145K which could go up to £450K depending on what happens with add ons.

I felt like this was a great investment for us as with being at a young age of 19 he has a long career ahead of him and I feel he can develop into a brilliant player and he has the ability to already make an impact so he will go straight into the first team set up and adds another great option to our strike force.

Brighton and Hove Albion vs PAOK Salonika
2yyw9xc.jpg

Our next Pre-Season match took us back home as we welcomed Greek side PAOK Salonika to the AMEX and they dominated the game today and fully deserved the win but the results in Pre-Season are not the concern, my only concern is getting the fitness of players up.

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Olympiakos
2moqn4n.jpg

Our final Pre-Season match sees us welcome another Greek side to the AMEX and we was so close to getting a win against one of if not Greece's best team which gives us confidence as they were dominate the whole game but we took our chances when we needed to.

Overall
I am pleased with Pre-Season, The fitness levels stayed up well with only Jake Forster-Caskey suffering a long term injury

I am also delighted with the transfer activity we have done so far, I am not really looking to bring anyone else in for the first team, I will be looking to boost up our development squad and may also look to send a couple more players out on loan

I still am undecided about who will start against Nottingham Forest in our first match as some players who stepped up from the development squad have impressed me.

63b416bf64dd.png

August 2015

Loan OUTS
gI4cIIDw.jpeg

Dessie Hutchinson has joined Vanarama National League side Woking for the season, It will give him a great opportunity for first team football this season and I hope he can develop well throughout the season.
tilley-170815-l229-2627505_478x359.jpg

James Tilley has also gone out on loan up in Scotland and has joined Ladbrokes Championship side Livingston, It will give him a great opportunity to get some first team experience for the season, I enjoyed his work in Pre-Season but with the additions made to the side, It was best to let him develop by playing week in and week out in a first team environment.
jmd-l229-1396279_478x359.jpg

Jordan Maguire-Drew is the third person to go out on loan as he heads to SkyBet League Two side Exeter City for the season, It will be good to see if he can hold down a good place there as I have plans for him like Tilley to be a major player for us in the coming seasons and this will give him the opportunity to show what he can do

Hemed Injury
w9ywqf.jpg

Tomer Hemed has suffered a Twisted Knee just before the start of the season and will be out for four weeks which is a blow but he will be back soon enough
sky-bet-championship-logo.jpg

Game
xfb6gw.jpg

We open the football season for the whole country in front of the TV cameras at home against Nottingham Forest and I am delighted we was able to secure the victory today against a tough Forest side who gave us aa great game but it was very important to get off to a winning start.

Uwe Hunemeier, Matthew Targett, Elvis Manu, Liam Rosenior, Jason Cummings, Andreas Pereira and Jamie Murphy all made their first appearance in a Brighton shirt today while Jesse Lingard made his second debut for us while Niki Maenppa and Harrison Reed did not come on today so will have to wait to make their debuts

My Man of the Match was Jason Cummings, What a debut from the young Scottish lad today as he put away a penalty and then restored our lead after Nottingham Forest equalised, if this performance is anything to go by he could be in for a very big season and with Tomer Hemed suffering an injury a couple days before the game he filled in perfectly but also a special mention goes out to Dale Stephens who won Man of the Match as voted for by the sponsors at the game for his solid performance in the center of the pitch today and also set up Jason Cummings winner.
10pssh2.png

First Round
v30niw.jpg

Not the greatest of performances at all as we ringed round the changes today but we managed to get through to the second round on penalties but credit to Yeovil Town for fighting until the very end

Gaetan Bong, Harrison Reed, Connor Goldson and Jeffrey Monakana made their debuts today while club legend Bobby Zamora made his second debut for the club after rejoining in the summer along with Developmental squad players Ben White and Daniel Akindayini who made their debuts in this match but will be back in the developmental squads for the time being.

My Man of the Match was Inigo Calderon, A brilliant composed performance by the experienced right back today as he helped the team along the way throughout the whole
120 minutes and also put away his penalty well in the penalty shootout.
10pssh2.png

fa-cup-draw-14-15-4x3201-2130244_478x359.jpg

Second Round Draw

We have been handed a tough draw away as we have been drawn against Premiership opposition in Everton, we have the potential to go for a great giant killing here.

Injury News
nb3ii0.jpg

Gordon Greer has suffered a chest injury while training and will be out for a month, I have a couple of options for cover with either using Rohan Ince as an emergency cover or I have options like Ben White or Tom Dallison from the developmental squad who can make the step up as cover.

Loan OUT
Dylan%20Barnett.jpg

Dylan Barnett has gone out on loan to Vanarama National League South side Ebbsfleet United for the season and it will give him a great chance to pick up some first team experience this season as we do have some major plans for him for the future years so it will be good to see how he develops.

Game
ibkpy8.jpg

The second game of the season saw us travel to London and an amazing first half performance set us on our way to two wins out of two in the league, we conceded a couple in the second half but we held our own and carried on through with the win

My Man of the Match was Bobby Zamora, Bobby returned to the club where he had some great years in the Premiership and Europa League and he made them pay today with a hat-trick inside the first
13 minutes of the game which was amazing to see as the travelling fans went crazy with the legend today but a special mention to Jason Cummings who picked up three assists today to add to his amazing start to the season

Another Major Injury
httpg1.jpg

Kazenga LuaLua suffered a torn hamstring in the game against Fulham and will be out for up to four months which is a massive blow and we wish him well in his recovery.

Game
fn4o76.jpg

The third game of the season sees us travel up to Huddersfield Town
we made it three wins out of three with a great solid performance which was very pleasing to see and the fans appreciated the players efforts today and sung their hearts out from the first minute to the last.

Niki Maenppa made his debut for us today and had a good debut but in truth did not have to do too much during the game but when called upon he was solid but there was noting he could do about their goal but I have been delighted with all three of my keepers so far.

My Man of the Match was Bobby Zamora, What a month this legend is having back in a Brighton shirt as he scored his fifth goal of the season already which is a delight for everyone connected with the club and with Hemed's injury, all three strikers have stepped up well and will be hard for Hemed to secure a starting place at this rate.

Transfer OUT
Casper-Ankergren.jpg

Casper Ankergren has ended his five year spell here at Brighton to drop down to the Skybet League One to join Colchester United for a small fee of
£19K

Casper's contract was coming to an end at the end of this current season and he would not have been offered a new contract and was down in the Developmental Squad as an experienced member for them but I am close to securing a deal with a young goalkeeper with great potential so I felt it was best to move him on and I wish him the very best and will never his contribution to the title winning side when we was in League One in his first season with us.

Game
vpe1x4.jpg

After two games away in the league we welcomed Blackburn Rovers to the AMEX today and we swept them aside with ease today and never looked like losing for one second and we continue the amazing start to the season which should also give us great confidence going into the Capital One Cup match with Everton as we did rest some stars in preparation for that match.

My Man of the Match was Andreas Pereira, A brilliant performance from the Manchester United loanee today as he set up Cummings first goal and cause the Blackburn defence problems the whole match with some great passing and tracking back to help the rest of the team when we needed to defend.

Transfer IN
2255.jpg

Frederic Gotte has signed on a three year deal after his release from AS Monaco during the summer, we brought him in on a trial and he impressed me enough to offer him this deal and as a young Finnish player, I will look to his countryman Niki Maenppa to help him settle into the club and into the town and I feel he can provide some great tutoring for Frederic and he will initially go into the Developmental Squad set up and will see how he develops
10pssh2.png

Second Round
293eeqa.jpg

We traveled to Goddison Park for the tough game today and we held our own throughout the whole match and even pegged it back twice during the match but Everton's quality came through in the end and they move onto the next round but I am very proud of my players efforts today and at least between now and January we can focus on the league which we have been great in so far.

My Man of the Match was Jesse Lingard, He had a great game against Everton today and was dangerous and gave the Everton defence problems throughout the whole game but special mention goes to Andrew Crofts who came off the bench and equalised and then set up Cummings second equaliser.

Game
29m58y9.jpg

The last game of the month saw us travel up to Portman Road as we faced Mick McCarthy's Ipswich Town and we got a late winner today from the returning Tomer Hemed who came off the bench to get the winner today which was great to see and also with Zamora scoring again, we ended the month with five wins out of five

I was delighted to be able to give Tomer Hemed his debut today after coming back from his injury and repaid the faith by scoring the winner

My Man of the Match was Jesse Lingard, Another great performance from him today as he caused the Ipswich Town defence a lot of problems today first starting off in the center of an attacking midfield three before switching him to the right when we went with two upfront.

Hemed Injured Again
2585kiu.jpg

Tomer Hemed came back from his injury but has now suffered a back strain and will be out for up to six weeks.

Loan OUT
Harry%20Doherty%202015.jpg

Harry Doherty has joined Vanarama National League side Chester on loan for the current season and it will provide him with some great first team football experience as they will look to get back into the Football League proper for next season

Team Competitons
SkyBet Championship:
1st
2vi1pbp.jpg

2rm4euu.jpg

Capital One Cup: Knocked Out in the Second Round by Everton
FA Cup: Not Yet Entered

Player Stats

Top Goalscorer

Bobby Zamora - 6

Most Assists

Jesse Lingard -

Most Man of the Matches

Bobby Zamora -

Yellow Cards

Inigo Calderon + Beram Kayal -

Red Cards
None

Top Rating
102903440.jpg

Jason Cummings -

Overall

My Player of the Month

Bobby Zamora
What an amazing return to Brighton this has been for the legend that is Bobby Zamora, He is loving life back on the South Coast and everyone connected with the club have been delighted with his impact.

Fixtures
A brilliant first month under my management as the only loss came in the cup to Everton but with 5 wins out of 5 in the league we have set the early pace for the season ahead

Transfers
20ueweu.jpg

IN
I have been delighted with the business we have done this summer and I firmly believe we have now one of the best squads in the Championship with each player brought into the first team already making a great impact especially Jason Cummings who has got off to a flyer.

OUT
Holla and Ankergren were always going to find it tough to be involved this season so it was best to move them on along with six players going out on loan to gain some first team experience

League Awards
Young Player of the Month
102903440.jpg

Jason Cummings
What an amazing debut month for Jason it has been with four goals and three assists in five appearances, he has hit the ground running very quickly which is great to see

Manager of the Month
Me
I am delighted to have won this award in my debut month but I dedicate the award to all my players.

63b416bf64dd.png

September 2015

Cummings and Crofts Injured on International Duty
2e5s8sz.jpg

Jason Cummings suffered a gashed leg while on international duty with the Scotland Under
21's and will be out for three weeks which is a blow after his amazing start to the season but hopefully he can hit the ground back running after his return
2qx88l5.jpg

Andrew Crofts suffered a pulled hamstring injury while on Wales duty and will be out for up to five weeks, two injuries from Internationals....I am not happy about that

Loans OUT
monakana-21jul14-ld229-1772866_478x359.jpg

Jeffrey Monakana has joined SkyBet League One side Chesterfield on a month long loan, he featured as a sub in the cup game against Yeovil early on and this will give him a great chance to get some first team football
dallison-crawley-l229-2962102_478x359.jpg

Tom Dallison is the latest to head out on loan as he has joined Vanarama National League side Cheltenham Town for a month long loan, This will give him a chance to pick up some great first team experience.
Game 6
5l731s.jpg

The first match of the month saw us welcome second place Hull City to the AMEX and going
4-1 up in the first half was amazing and totally unexpected but Hull City gave us a great game and almost pulled it back to get a point but we held on and now its six from six in the league.

My Man of the Match was Jesse Lingard, He was on fire today against Hull with getting himself a couple of goals while also setting up Solly March's goal, He has had an amazing start back here at Brighton and could be one the key players to help us gain promotion this season.

Game
4tst9e.jpg

The next game saw us welcome Rotherham United to the AMEX and we made it seven out of seven with a very dominating display which was very pleasing to see at home as we continue this unexpected start to the season

My Man of the Match was Elvis Manu, A brilliant performance from Elvis today as he terrorised the Rotherham defence all game with his quick pace and also picked up his first goal for us today which should do him the world of good.

Loans OUT
0,,10278~13577316,00.jpg

Ben White has gone out on loan to Vanarama National League side Barrow for a month which will give him some great first team experience, he is one we have long term plans for so it will be good to see how he does over this month with them.
rob-hunt-1200229-415639_478x359.jpg

Rob Hunt has also left on loan for a month to join SkyBet League Two side Morecambe which will provide him with some great first team experience as he will help them try to push up the table after their poor start to the season

Injury News
5d9h5j.jpg

Sam Baldock is the latest player to suffer an injury as he torn his knee ligaments in training just before the Wolves game and will be out for up to three months which only leaves us with Zamora and Cummings as the fit strikers at this moment but Hemed is close to returning and Vahid Hambo and Jack Harper have resumed full training so I will be looking to bring them in soon enough after both had a long lay off with injury
10ypd78.jpg

Christian Walton damaged his heel in training and will be out for only two weeks

Game 8
124gba9.jpg

After the injuries we had to change formation around and went up to Wolverhampton Wanderers and we managed to get another great win today as I opted for five at the back and called up Daniel Akindayini again from the development squad and did not have the best of games today but after going
1-0 down I was delighted to see the team pull together and make it eight wins out of eight.

My Man of the Match was Jason Cummings, I brought him on for Akindayini at half time and what a performance as he bagged himself a hat-trick today to get his eighth goal of the season which has been brilliant to see him make the step up to this level and looks like he could go on to have a great goal scoring season for us.

Loan OUT
barclay-250814-l229-1870068_478x359.jpg

Ben Barclay has gone out on loan to Vanarama National League South side Sutton United on a months loan which will provide him with a great opportunity for some first team football

Game
rkyn0o.jpg

We traveled away up to Bolton and dropped our first points of the season against a tough resilient Bolton Wanderers side today as they took the early lead today but I was delighted we could pull it back and we are still unbeaten so far this season but full credit goes to Bolton Wanderers for their performance today.

My Man of the Match was Jesse Lingard, His overall display on both wings today was great to see and it has been an absolute delight having him back at the club and he seems to be really enjoying himself this season which can only bring more great performances for him

Reed Out
2ewjo69.jpg

Harrison Reed is the latest player to go down with an injury has he has suffered a Hernia and will be out for up to six weeks which is a blow as he has performed great since coming in on loan.

Team Competitions
SkyBet Championship:
1st
1f758x.jpg

9g8rr9.jpg

Player Stats
Top Goalscorer
102903440.jpg

Jason Cummings -

Most Assists

Jesse Lingard -

Most Man of the Matches

Bobby Zamora + Jesse Lingard -

Yellow Cards

Inigo Calderon -

Red Cards
None

Top Rating
102903440.jpg

Jason Cummings -

Overall

My Player of the Month

Jesse Lingard
A brilliant month from Jesse as he is really starting to find his feet in the Championship and put in some great performances throughout the month and contributed to three goals and two assists.

Fixtures
Another unbeaten month this time round but we did concede our first points of the season but in this tough league it will always be the case but I am delighted with our amazing start.

League Awards

Manager of the Month
Me
For the second month running I have picked up this award but again I dedicate this to my players.

63b416bf64dd.png

October 2015

Loans OUT
tighe-l229-2256332_478x359.jpg

Connor Tighe has joined Ben Barclay in joining Vanarama National League South Side Sutton United on a months loan which will provide him with some great first team experience for the duration of the loan.

Jeffrey Monakana has extended his loan deal with SkyBet League One side Chesterfield for a further three months which will provide him with a great basis to pick up some valuable first team experience for the duration of the loan.

Game
28je1wj.jpg

We start off the month with welcoming Cardiff City to the AMEX and a return to face Brighton for old boss Russell Slade who we are all fond of as he helped keep us up when it looked like we was going to get relegated back when we was in League One and we picked up the victory today against a tough Cardiff City side and was delighted to welcome back Tomer Hemed after his six week lay off and he got the winner today which delighted everyone today and hopefully he can keep injury free and make a great contribution to the season.

My Man of the Match was Jason Cummings, He had a great game today and got the opening goal today which was his
10th of the season already and caused the Cardiff defence problems all game and was unlucky not to add anymore today.

Loans OUT
asmundssen-lead229-626299_478x359.jpg

Emil Asmundsson has joined Vanarama National League side Torquay United on a months long loan which will provide him with some great first team experience and also to help Torquay push up the table after their poor start
0,,10278~13577316,00.jpg

Ben White has extended his loan deal at Barrow for a further three months which will provide him with some great first team experience as he will play week in and week out and we will be keen to see how he develops.
2255.jpg

Frederic Gotte has joined SkyBet League Two side Luton Town on a two month loan as it will be good to see how he develops and settles into the English Football system.

Dunk Suffers Injury
v33wp1.jpg

Lewis Dunk has suffered a chest injury in training and will be out for up to a month which is a blow but we will deal with the cover with Rohan Ince going back into defence as cover.

Loan OUT
harris-280815-l229-2654492_478x359.jpg

Charlie Harris has joined Vanarama National League side Boreham Wood on a month's loan deal which will provide him with some first team action.

Jack Harper debut delayed
2j2c1f6.jpg

Jack Harper suffered a setback in the Development squad during his comeback suffering a twisted ankle and will be out for up to six weeks.

Hemed's third injury
2uqg3mg.jpg

Just as we got him back, Tomer has now got injured on international duty with suffering a fractured wrist and will be out for up to two months so we wish him well in his recovery

Update
Tomer Hemed is able to feature as he will wear a protective cast on his wrist but I will monitor him throughout the period.

Game
1233whf.jpg

After the international break we travlled to Elland Road as we looked to keep the great run going against Leeds United today and we got a very comfortable victory today and never looked like losing from the first kick of the ball, the confidence is sky high at the club at the moment although I wish we could have kept a clean sheet in the end but we got the three points and are still unbeaten.

My Man of the Match was Bobby Zamora, The legend is loving life back with us and he has been in brilliant goalscoring form this season with him and Cummings forming a deadly partnership.

Staff In
remytang_51daa74ecabff231973505.jpg

Remy Tang has signed a five year contract to become a first team fitness coach, He previously worked with the Liverpool Youth set up but with the current list of injuries I felt bringing a specialist in this area would be good addition.
gallery_1990_7_21337.jpg

Kevin Hitchcock has also signed a five year deal and becomes a goalkeeping coach for the first team and will work alongside Ben Roberts and I feel both with good experiences can only benefit the team.
chris-perry-02.jpg

Chris Perry has signed a four year deal and will become a coach for the Under
18's and with his valuable experience I hope he can pass on his knowledge to the youngsters.

Loan OUT
cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png

Archie Davies is the latest player to go out on loan, he has joined Hampton and Richmond Borough on a months loan, this will provide him with some valuable first team experience.

Game
16hufyq.jpg

We welcomed Bristol City to the AMEX today as we looked to carry on the great early season form against newly promoted Bristol City which was always going to provide a tough game for us as they look to make a statement and that proved the case today.

My Man of the Match was Elvis Manu, He had a great game on the right wing today and was a problem for the Bristol City defence all game and fully deserved his goal today

Injury to Crofts
261mfcg.jpg

Andrew Crofts is the latest player to suffer an injury as he pulled his hamstring during the match against Bristol City and will be out for up to five weeks

Loan OUT

Connor Tighe has extended his loan deal at Sutton United for a further three months which will provide him with some continuous first team football and we will keep an eye to see how he develops

Rob Hunt has gone out on a second loan spell again in SkyBet League Two but this time has joined Bristol Rovers for a month to help continue his development

Game
mwbdw1.jpg

The next match was another home match as this time we welcomed another newly promoted side to the AMEX with this time being Preston North End and it was a very dominating performance today which is what I was hoping for from the Bristol City match but we never looked like losing for one second today and the fans went home delighted with the attacking display on show

I was delighted to give Vahid Hambo his debut from the bench today after recovering from his injury which ruled him out right from the start of the season and put in a good performance so it will be interesting to see how he does throughout the rest of the season

My Man of the Match was Matthew Targett, A brilliant performance from the young left back today as he controlled the left side of the pitch from the get go and also put in a great cross for Lingard's goal in an all round great game.

Loan OUT

Charlie Harris has extended his loan deal at Boreham Wood for a further three months which should provide him with some great first team action consistently for that period of time

Game
119cvig.jpg

After two games at home we traveled to face Reading and got another brilliant performance from the boys today as we swept aside Reading to carry on the unbeaten streak this season as we made a few changes from the last match

My Man of the Match was Gaetan Bong, for the second match in a row the player at left back completely owned the left side of the pitch which gives me a few selection headaches as both Gaetan Bong and Matthew Targett have been performing great when called upon

Zamora injured
noy939.jpg

Bobby Zamora has been in amazing form this season but will now be out for two weeks after damaging his heel in the match against Reading

First Manager Sacked This Season
292li82.jpg

Ex Albion boss Russell Slade has been sacked by Cardiff City with two ex-Brighton managers in Chris Hughton and Oscar Garcia both being linked with the job so it would be interesting match up if either of them get the job

Loan OUT

Ben Barclay has extended his loan deal with Sutton United by an extra month which should be a good place for him to carry on his development.

Team Competitions
SkyBet Championship:
1st
21alt93.jpg

ztxhk6.jpg

Player Stats
Top Goalscorer
102903440.jpg

Jason Cummings -

Most Assists

Jesse Lingard - 7

Most Man of the Matches

em229-2662945_231x264.jpg

102903440.jpg

Bobby Zamora + Elvis Manu + Jesse Lingard + Jason Cummings - 2

Yellow Cards

Inigo Calderon + Uwe Hunemeier + Andreas Pereira - 3

Red Cards
None

Top Rating
102903440.jpg

Jason Cummings - 7.86

Overall

My Player of the Month

Jesse Lingard
What an amazing month for the second month in a row by Jesse Lingard, absolutely lethal with five goals and two assists in five appearances this month and caused every team apart from Cardiff a lot of problems this month and it's great to see.

Fixtures
Another brilliant unbeaten month for us as we continue this amazing start to the season in a way I never expected to happen as my target was to fight for the play offs this year

League Awards
Player of the Month

Jesse Lingard
Jesse not only impressed me this month but he also won Player of the Month in the League which is a great achievement for him

102903440.jpg

Jason Cummings
Not only did one of my players pick up the Player of the Month Award but Jason Cummings picked up the Young Player of the Month award which he is fully deserving on, only two goals this month but his overall performance has been amazing

Manager of the Month
Me
For the third month in a row I have picked up this award which is an amazing feeling once again and the fact we done a clean sweep of these awards this month was brilliant

63b416bf64dd.png

November

Staff IN
1_12.jpg

Sean Duggan has left SkyBet League Two side Portsmouth to join us on a four year contract and will be assigned to the Development Squad set up and mainly with the Under
18's as a physio

Loan OUT

Tom Dallison has gone out on loan again but this time has gone on loan to SkyBet League Two side Bristol Rovers on a months loan and links up with Rob Hunt

Game 15
2ef2ou9.jpg

The first game of the month saw us travel to Sheffield Wednesay and it was a very tough game today as both teams went down to ten men but we got the goal through Hemed and then managed to hold on with a solid away display

My Man of the Match was Gordon Greer, the captain led by example today and marshalled everything at the back alongside Hunemeier and Dunk today and especially after going down to ten men the defence were really called upon more than normal.

Forster-Caskey Injured
2ewilog.jpg

Jake Forster-Caskey has sprained his ankle in training and will be out for up to eight weeks and we wish him well in his recovery

Game 16
34ewk.jpg

We welcomed newly promoted MK Dons to the AMEX today and picked up another win as we now go
16 games unbeaten this season with a great win with a solid performance and the fans appreciated the attacking display and also the defensive work.

Harrison Reed returned from his injury today and put in a great performance on his return to the side.

My Man of the Match was Jason Cummings, A brilliant performance from the young Scotsman as he continues to have a brilliant debut season for us.

New Manager at Cardiff
zn4to6.jpg

Chris Hughton is back in work after leaving Brighton during the summer, he has taken over Cardiff City so we will face our old boss at some point which should be an interesting battle.

Injury Hits the Bong
y329u.jpg

Gaetan Bong strained his stomach muscles in training while on International duty and will be out for around six weeks which is a blow as he has been in great form this season.

Loan OUT

After a couple of weeks back, Emil Asmundsson has gone back on loan to Torquay on a months loan to pick up more first team experience

Staff One OUT and One IN
3IIgt4NP_400x400.jpeg

Thomas Barnden has left his role as fitness coach with Brighton and Hove Albion and we wish him all the best wherever he ends up
220px-Noel_Blake.jpg

Noel Blake has agreed a four year deal and will link up with the first team as a coach working alongside Paul Scholes and Nathan Jones and adds a very experienced member to our backroom staff with his experience with Stoke City and England

Reed Out Again
m8elqa.jpg

Harrison Reed has strained his stomach muscles in training and will be out for up to six weeks

Loan OUT
deen-n229-497064_478x359.jpg

Robin Deen has joined Vanarama National League side Braintree Town on a months loan which will provide him with some great first team experience

Game 17
2yttxyu.jpg

We traveled up to Turf Moor today to face a tough Burnley side and we have also now suffered our first defeat of the season right at the death but I can not complain as the season has been amazing so far and Burnley should be up near the top fighting for promotion this season as well

My Man of the Match was Andreas Pereira, A brilliant performance from Andreas today and set up *******'s goal and caused Burnley's defence problems throughout the whole match

Nottingham Forest sack Freedman
2yyv0ue.jpg

The second manager
casualty in the Championship this season with Darren Freedman getting the sack from Nottingham Forest with Ex-Albion boss Oscar Garcia in the running

Loan OUT

Ben Barclay has extended his loan deal at Sutton United until the end of the season, This will provide him with first team football on a regular basis and will be keen to see how he develops throughout the season.

New Contract
After our amazing start to the season, the chairman Mr Tony Bloom has offered me a new contract which took me all of about a millisecond to accept, I absolutely love this club and want to stay here the whole of my career, it is a two year contract

Jesse Lingard Injured
24zbuds.jpg

Jesse Lingard has suffered a thigh strain in training and will be out for up to a month which is a major blow as he has been in some amazing form this season and wish him well in his recovery.

Loan OUT
tdallison.jpeg

Tom Dallison has extended his loan at Bristol Rovers for a further three months which will provide him with some great first team experience as he continues his development.

Staff IN
hqdefault.jpg

Harald Sporl has agreed a four year deal to become part of my scouting team which I feel will help us find some potential players in Germany as he has been there the whole of his career so he will have some knowledge

Loan OUT
2255.jpg

Frederic Gotte has extended his loan at Luton Town for the rest of the season, he has started off well there and this will give him a chance to get used to English football and to get first team football for the rest of the season and will be involved with the first team from next season.

Game 18
5bqlvm.jpg

We welcomed Birmingham City to the AMEX today and we got a very comfortable victory today which delighted the home fans and we also bounced straight back from the loss to Burnley.

Jack Harper made his debut today after a couple of injury lay offs and he had a good game and has a very bright future ahead of him.

My Man of the Match was Tomer Hemed, after a couple of injury lay offs and he had a brilliant return in scoring a hat-trick which everyone was delighted with and we hope his injuries are past him now and can contribute to a great season

Another Manager bites the dust
182kk7.jpg

Charlton have sacked manager Karel Fraeye with Manchester United legend Japp Stam among the favourites for the job

Team Competitions
SkyBet Championship:
1st

2wp829d.jpg

eaimba.jpg

Player Stats
Top Goalscorer
102903440.jpg

Jason Cummings -

Most Assists

Jesse Lingard -

Most Man of the Matches

102903440.jpg

Jason Cummings -

Yellow Cards

Andreas Pereira - 5

Red Cards

Jake Forster-Caskey -

Top Rating
102903440.jpg

Jason Cummings - 7.

Overall

My Player of the Month
102903440.jpg

Jason Cummings
A brilliant performance from him this month including goals and some all round great displays, He really has been a brilliant signing this season

Fixtures
We suffered our first loss this month but we are still way ahead of the pack at the moment as we go into a run of many games during December

Great work so far man! You have had an unreal amount of injuries so far!

Great work so far man! You have had an unreal amount of injuries so far!

Yeah it's going a lot better than I could have imagined but yeah the injuries have been annoying but thats why I always make a couple of extra signings just incase lol

Incredible run of results so far! Targett and Harrison Reed are good signings ;) Shame to draw Everton in the cup so early on though.

63b416bf64dd.png

December 2015

Staff IN
Rob Walker has joined from fellow SkyBet Championship side Queens Park Rangers and becomes part of our scouting team and with over thirty years in the game as a scout, he can provide us with some great knowledge

Game 19
352n8tj.jpg

The first game of the busy December month saw us welcome managerless Charlton Athletic to the AMEX as we looked to take advantage of the turmoil at Charlton and we done that in a great and convincing fashion today and never looked like losing from the moment the game kicked off which delighted the fans

My Man of the Match was Lewis Dunk, A brilliant performance from Lewis today, he helped keep a clean sheet with some brilliant tackles to frustrate the Charlton attackers today and also opened the scoring for us.
10407110_10152814550686502_7504219977568527324_n.jpg

Third Round Draw
The draw was made for the FA Cup third round today and we have been given an all Championship tie as we have been drawn away to Sheffield Wednesday which should provide for an exciting tie

Game 20
148yfo.jpg

Our next game saw us go to the IPro to face Derby County which was always going to be a tight affair between the two sides today and we almost left with a loss but I am proud of my players fight and we got the equaliser right near the end which sent the fans home happy with a point.

My Man of the Match was Elvis Manu, he played great throughout the whole match as his pace caused Derby a lot of problems today and fully deserved his goal right at the end to help get us a point.

Another Injury
2ic5jm0.jpg

This time Jamie Murphy is the latest to go down with an injury as he was featured in a Development Squad match to pick up a little bit of match fitness and suffered a thigh strain and will be out for up to four weeks

Charlton's New Man is a Jaapy appointment
article-2231324-02547819000004B0-562_468x286.jpg

Jaap Stam has been appionted the new Charlton Athletic manager so it will be interesting to see how he can do in the English leagues

Game 2
2a9qg00.jpg

We had our second game away in a matter of three days as we traveled to London to faced Chris Powell's Queens Park Rangers and we secured a great victory today as we continue leading the pack at the top and it was especially a great moment for Bobby Zamora as he faced his old club and got a goal within the first minute of the game

My Man of the Match was Kazenga LuaLua, A brilliant performance today for Kaz as he ripped the QPR defence apart as he had a hand in all three goals today with scoring one and setting up the other two goals in an all round great game

Another Day, Another Injury
35kk2mo.jpg

For the third month in a row Bobby Zamora has picked up an injury but this time the back strain will keep him out for up to six weeks and we wish him well in his recovery

Game 22
3531121.jpg

After two games away we welcomed Middlesbrough today and I was expecting this to be a draw like the Derby game but we dominated the game today and fully deserved the victory as we now go an amazing sixteen points ahead of second place

My Man of the Match was Jesse Lingard, After four weeks out he returned to the side today in a very dominating fashion as he scored both goals in the win with a sublime goal from just outside the box and took his tally to ten for the season and will hope he continues to be a vital part of this amazing campaign.

Nottingham Forest Hope To Have The Finnish Touch
200px-Teemu_Tainio.jpg

Nottingham Forest has appointed Teemu Tainio as their new manager as another ex-football player are trying their hands at management and leaves his position as a scout for Tottenham Hotspur

Loan OUT

Jeffrey Monakana has extended his loan at Chesterfield until the end of the season which will provide him with some regular first team football

Game 23
v4vwqx.jpg

Our next game saw us come up against a very tough Brentford side and they made us work hard for the victory today which is why I why I brought on Hunemeier for Bong and went with three at the back with LuaLua pushing back into a wing back role and it worked to help us settle the game and get the win

My Man of the Match was Jesse Lingard, Another great performance from Jesse today as he won the penalty and then got the winner as well to continue his brilliant form this season.

Loan OUT
0,,10278~13577316,00.jpg

Ben White has extended his loan with Barrow for the rest of the season which will be good for his development

Fourth Manager sacked in the Championship
34qtg5t.jpg

Derby County have sacked Paul Clement with Ex-Brighton boss Oscar Garcia the favorite to take over which would be great to see him back in English football

Game
10ok9z9.jpg

The last match of the busy month and of
2015 saw us welcome Ipswich Town to the AMEX as we look to get the win once again to pick up six points from them this season and we managed to do just that in a good solid win at home.

My Man of the Match was Uwe Hunemeier, A great game at the back for Uwe today as he lead the team well throughout the whole match with helping keep the clean sheet today.

Team Competitions
SkyBet Championship:
1st

5d77th.jpg

2qwn3b5.jpg

FA Cup:
3rd Round vs Sheffield Wednesday

Player Stats
Top Goalscorer
102903440.jpg

Jason Cummings -

Most Assists

Jesse Lingard -

Most Man of the Matches

Jesse Lingard -

Yellow Cards

Andreas Pereira + Beram Kayal + Uwe Hunemeier - 5

Red Cards

Jake Forster-Caskey -

Top Rating

Jesse Lingard - 7.6

Overall

How The Players Are Performing
I can no fault any of my players efforts so far this season as it has been a very highly successful campaign and I know the players will bring the same sort of performances over the second half of the season although I may look to loan out Connor Goldson to help his development
zwyzkh.jpg

29djqc.jpg

1j7ya1.jpg

My Player of the Season So Far

Jesse Lingard
It was a tough choice between Jesse and Jason Cummings but Jesse just pipped it so far due to how vital he has been with the goal scoring but also with the assists he has provided, The link with Manchester United has been a massive plus for us.

Fixtures
I have been absolutely delighted with how the season has turned out so far especially in the Championship and the boys are already believing the title will be theirs and that Premiership football will come to Brighton next season
We was very unlucky against Everton in the Capital One Cup this season so I was not upset with my players at all and they also used that game as a motivational plan as we showed we could even compete in that league and the players want that to happen

Incredible run of results so far! Targett and Harrison Reed are good signings ;) Shame to draw Everton in the cup so early on though.

Yeah I know, I can't believe how brilliant it has gone so far, Yeah Targett has been amazing and will be my Left Back for hopefully the next ten years with how he can develop lol and Reed has been great as well on loan and may look to sign him at the end of season

Yeah the Everton match we was so unlucky not to get something out of but it given us all belief that we can compete in the Prem next season

63b416bf64dd.png

January 2016

Transfer IN
212944_med_joao_teixeira.jpg

We has signed Joao Carlos Teixeira from Liverpool for
1.3 Million on a two year contract, Joao had a great season with us on loan last season which ended with him picking up a bad injury and once fit, Liverpool felt he would not be part of their plans so I brought him back to the club on a permanent basis and I feel it will be a great move for all involved.

Game
2ai356u.jpg

The first match of the new year saw us welcome Wolverhampton Wanderers to the AMEX and we expected a tough match due to Wolves great campaign so far and that proved to be the point as it was an exciting and close match and would say the draw was the right result today.

Joao Carlos Teixiera made his re-debut for the club today and got a great reception from the home fans today and had a good performance and will look to build on that throughout the season.

My Man of the Match was Jesse Lingard, Jesse has continued his great run of form this season and set up Cummings's equaliser which delighted the crowd.

Transfer IN
f0afddb2f322f607961639ead791e493-19019-46d0d2d6a80d48706aa3d793de24ca67.jpeg

Alessandro Murgia has joined from Serie A side S.S. Lazio for a fee of
91K which could rise up to 250K depending on how he does for us and will train with the First Team squad but will also be available for the Developmental side to see how he does but he is an exciting prospect for the future

Third Round
9ibr5y.jpg

We moved away from league action today as we made our first appearance in the FA Cup against fellow SkyBet Championship side Sheffield Wednesday which was always going to prove to be a good battle today and that was the case with the small win as we move onto the fourth round

I was delighted to give new signing Alessandro Mugria his debut today and he had a great game for us which was very pleasing to see throwing him straight in.

My Man of the Match was Alessandro Mugria, A great debut today as he was very composed in the midfield and proved at just the age of nineteen that he can have a bright future

Fourth Round Draw
The Fourth Round draw was made today and we have been given a home tie against either fellow SkyBet Championship side Rotherham United or Premiership opposition West Bromwich Albion

Game
11tofi0.jpg

We returned to league action today as we traveled to the New York Stadium as we faced off against Rotherham United and while the first half was not the best of performances the team really showed the quality in the second half as we ripped Rotherham apart to get a great victory for the travelling fans.

My Man of the Match was Lewis Dunk, A brilliant performance from Lewis today as he helped keep a clean sheet and also got a couple of goals today.

Derby appoint new manager
347cm0l.jpg

Derby County have appointed Alex Neil as their new manager after Alex was sacked from Norwich a month back

Game
21edysw.jpg

We traveled up to Blackburn today in preparation for a tough away game today but the first
23 minutes were unbelievable going three up but Blackburn proved to be a tough side and they almost pulled it back twice, Teixeira came on at half time and made an instant impact setting up Hemed's goal to set the mark for the rest of the game and it was a happy day for me as I celebrated by 23rd birthday with a win

My Man of the Match was Jesse Lingard, Another brilliant performance from Jesse today as he scored the first two goals of the game as Blackburn did not know how to handle him and then he put in a brilliant lob pass to Cummings who scored from
25 yards out

Another Manager Gone
15hmjqc.jpg

Birmingham City have sacked Gary Rowett after their very poor run this season with Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink and Ex-Brighton boss Oscar Garcia within the running for the job

Loan OUT

Charlie Harris has extended his loan with Boreham Wood to the end of the season which ill be great for him to get first team football and we will monitor his development

Game
110gg49.jpg

We welcomed Huddersfield to the AMEX today and picked up another good victory today, I made the bold decision when Dunk picked up a knock to put Ince into defence instead of bringing on Uwe and move Lingard into the center of midfield and put striker Sam Baldock on the wings due to his pace and stuck Zamora upfront for his first appearance after his injury which ruled him out for six weeks and it proved to be a great move as Zamora scored on his return within eight minutes of coming on

My Man of the Match was Jason Cummings, despite Stockdale winning the MOTM from the sponsors which is deserved due to his shot stopping today but for me Cummings had another brilliant performance setting up Zamora's goal and then putting in a brilliant through ball into the box for LuaLua's goal to help settle the game

Another One Down
dpde88.jpg

Lewis Dunk twisted his ankle in the match against Huddersfield Town and will be out for up to six weeks, We wish him well with the recovery

Hambo Out
n30o50.jpg

Vahid Hambo picked up an injury playing for the developmental squad today and will be out for up to eight weeks, We wish him well with the recovery

Fourth Round
16hm13c.jpg

Today's game saw us go back into cup action today as we welcomed fellow SkyBet Championship side Rotherham United who beat West Bromwich Albion to get to this stage but we never looked like losing from the first whistle today which was started off with a sublime strike from Crofts and was also delighted for Harper and Murgia who both picked up their first goals for us today to get us into the next round

My Man of the Match was Andreas Pereira, A brilliant game from the Manchester United loanee today who has found some first team football hard to come by as regularly as he would have liked but he put in a brilliant shift today with setting up two of the three goals

Loan OUT
cg229-2638378_231x264.jpg

Connor Goldson has joined SkyBet League One side Bradford City for the rest of the season which will be good for him to get regular first team football

Staff IN
virgo-l229-816292_478x359.jpg

Adam Virgo has returned to the club where he enjoyed two good spells at the club and becomes the Assistant Manager for the Under
21's on a three year deal

Birmingham Go Dutch
beydsx.jpg

Birmingham City have appointed Burton Albion manager Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank as their new manager and it should provide some interesting battles

Loan IN
cFLbL0hR.jpg

Papy Dijlobodji has come in on loan from Chelsea for the rest of the season, I feel this is a brilliant loan signing to bring in with Goldson going out on loan, Papy can provide some great comeptition for Lewis, Gordon and Uwe

Loan OUT
Mynd_1408693.png

Ragnar Mar Larusson has gone out on loan to Vanarama National League side Chester for a month which will provide him with some good first team action

Fifth Round Draw
The Fifth Round draw was made today and we have been given a home time against fellow SkyBet Championship side Bristol City, our third all Championship tie in a row

Transfer IN
PETER_CROUCH__1603413a.jpg

Peter Crouch has dropped down from the Premiership as he leaves Stoke City to sign for us for a fee of
165K on a two year contract, Some may question the choice to bring in another striker considering how great it has been for us this season but I feel he can add brilliant competition in the strike force and may look to loan out Vahid Hambo to get some first team experience to make up for it.

Team Competitions
SkyBet Championship:
1st

n1fklc.jpg

29vifqf.jpg

FA Cup:
5th Round vs Bristol City

Player Stats
Top Goalscorer
102903440.jpg

Jason Cummings -

Most Assists

Jesse Lingard -

Most Man of the Matches

Jesse Lingard -

Yellow Cards

Uwe Hunemeier - 6

Red Cards

Jake Forster-Caskey -

Top Rating

Jesse Lingard - 7.

Overall

My Player of the Month
102903440.jpg

Jason Cummings
What a brilliant month he had for us getting four goals in four games and has now moved onto twenty goals in his first season with us and at the age of twenty as well he has a great future ahead of him

Fixtures
Another great unbeaten month and even the draw against Wolverhampton Wanderers we can not be too down about as it was in my eyes the fair result on the day

League Awards
Player of the Month
f445q9.jpg

Lewis Dunk
Lewis had a brilliant month before picking up his injury and I am delighted he got the award and that it was also a clean sweep in terms of first, second and third place for the award in the last month

11lh6e1.jpg

Jason Cummings
A brilliant month from Jason, he fully deserves the award this month and was close to picking up the Player of the Month award from the league

Manager of the Month
fuyjr9.jpg

Me
Another month and another award for myself but all these awards are all down to the players involved.

Transfers
r1djqx.jpg

IN
We brought four players in during this window which all have given more depth and quality to the side with a mixture of a couple of young players and a couple of older ones just to help keep the level head within the squad

OUT
I made a decision during the window that I would send Goldson out on loan so it was just looking at other possibilities before
finalizing his loan move for the season and also sent Ragnar Mar Laursson out to get some first team experience.

Last edited:
63b416bf64dd.png

February 2016

Game
2qb91eu.jpg

The first game of the month saw us travel to the KC Stadium as we faced off against Hull City which was always going to be a tough fixture and that proved to be the case today as we were made to work hard for the draw today but I was delighted with the teams character in picking up the point away from home

I was delighted to give debuts to new signings today Peter Crouch and Papy Djilobodji and I was
ecstatic for Crouch to get the equaliser on his debut with a brilliant powerful strike inside the box, Papy came on as a substitute and had a nice solid game alongside Uwe Hunemeier.

My Man of the Match was Uwe Hunemeier, He captained the side today and led by example with a brilliant performance today and set up Crouch's goal with a brilliant ball to Crouch from his own half and also managed to help keep the Hull attack frustrated after the goal from Akpom.

Game
2wo984o.jpg

Looking to bounce back from the last game with a victory, we welcomed Brentford down to the AMEX today and give credit to Brentford for their fight during the game but we managed to play a good solid game and got the two goals today to see us to victory.

My Man of the Match was Bruno, A brilliant performance from the right back today as he got the assist for Manu's opener to set us on our way and was brilliant with his tackles and passing of the ball throughout the whole match.

Loans OUT
meekums-l229-2582157_478x359.jpg

Reece Meekums has joined St. Albans for the rest of the season to get some valuable first team experience, He has the potential for a bright future in the game so it will be interesting to see how he develops over the rest of the season
sam-baldock229-1890359_231x264.jpg

Sam Baldock has joined promotion fighting Wolverhampton Wanderers for three months, he was not getting as many opportunities as he would have liked and with the strikers we have and the point gap we have over everyone else, He get's a chance to help Wolverhampton Wanderers in their push for the Premiership

Loans OUT

Emil Asmundsson has gone out on loan again, this time to Vanarama National League side Woking for the month to get some more first team experience
01-max-sanders229-2845683_478x359.jpg

Max Sanders has also gone out on loan as he joins Vanarama National League side Torquay United for a month to gain some first team experience, He has a bright future so some first team football will do him the world of good

Connor Tighe has also gone out on loan for a month to Vanarama National League side Lincoln City as they bid to stay in the league so this will give him some good experience
bha730b.jpg

Robert Sanchez has gone out on loan to SkyBet League Two side Mansfield Town to help them in their quest to stay up this season and this will also provide him with some much needed first team action, He is a goalkeeper with a bright future and will be great competition for Gotte and Walton in the future as I will look to these three potentially being my three goalkeepers

Game
1675wlt.jpg

We welcomed Bolton to the AMEX today and after the first half it looked like it could have gone either way but within a ten minute period in the second half we scored three goals to make it a very comfortable second half performance and I am delighted with the players for pulling through and getting the win

My Man of the Match was Tomer Hemed, He led the line well today first with Cummings and then with Crouch as he put two past the keeper today to take him to eleven for the season

Loan OUT

Rob Hunt has gone out on another loan spell, this time returning to Bristol Rovers for another month

Hunt will be joined by Tom Dallison who has extended his loan spell at Bristol Rovers for a further two months.

5th Round
259xrhs.jpg

We welcomed Bristol City to the AMEX as we returned to FA Cup action today and booked our place in the next round with a small win today as we made a number of changes today and I was delighted with the performance from the players.

My Man of the Match was Peter Crouch, He had a great game today as he set up Pereira's winner today and used his experience well today.

More Injuries
96x36q.jpg

Elvis Manu is the latest player to pick up an injury after twisting his ankle in the match against Bristol City and will be out for up to six weeks.

Quarter Final Draw
The draw was made for the FA Cup Quarter Final today and we have been given a home draw against Barclays Premiership side AFC Bournemouth which should provide us with a brilliant challenge

Loan OUT
rea-l229-2251378_478x359.jpg

Glen Rea has gone out on loan to Notts County for a month to continue his development

Game
16s8bl.jpg

Three days after the FA Cup tie we faced Bristol City in the league this time traveling up to Ashton Gate and they gave us a great game today and it really could have gone either way but I was delighted for Jack Harper getting the winner today as he got his first league goal for us but his second overall, It has been tough for him to get a regular look in but he always puts in a great effort and gives us options upfront or along the attacking midfield set up.

My Man of the Match was Kazenga LuaLua, A brilliant game for Kazenga today as he got two assists including Harper's winner, He has had a bit of an indifferent season so far due to injuries and the form of Lingard on the left but I switched Lingard to the right and he still put in a great performance

Two More Managers Gone
ojp7xt.jpg

Aitor Karanka has been sacked by Middlesbrough after their very poor season with Ex-Brighton boss Oscar Garcia among the favorites for the job
123wryq.jpg

Lee Carsley has been sacked by Brentford after their poor run of results with again Ex-Brighton boss Oscar Garcia among the favorites for the job

Game
23hmzc5.jpg

We welcomed Leeds to the AMEX today and we put in a great display as we swept Leeds aside to continue the amazing season and everyone is getting prepared for the Premiership with thirteen games to go.

My Man of the Match was Bobby Zamora, A great performance from the legend today as he is now on fifteen goals for the season which is an amazing return for him and has played a big part to the season's success and the crowd is loving it.

Another Manager Bits The Dust
a3dxf9.jpg

Hull City have sacked Steve Bruce after they have dropped down to
eleventh place and Hull feel they need to change to try and salvage something for the season with Sean Dyche, Sam Allardyce and Mark Hughes all in the running

Team Competitions
SkyBet Championship:
1st

2hgfwu8.jpg

2vj1sns.jpg

FA Cup:
Quarter Final vs AFC Bournemouth

Player Stats
Top Goalscorer
102903440.jpg

Jason Cummings -

Most Assists

Jesse Lingard -

Most Man of the Matches

Jesse Lingard -

Yellow Cards

Uwe Hunemeier -

Red Cards

Jake Forster-Caskey -

Top Rating

Jesse Lingard - 7.

Overall

My Player of the Month

Uwe Hunemeier
A great solid month from Uwe as he has been a rock at the back and became the main center back with Dunk's injury and he thrived on that pressure and he is very hard to drop out of the side at the moment

Fixtures
Another good unbeaten month as we started off with a draw against Hull City but then went on a winning streak for the rest of the month which also included getting into the Quarter Finals of the FA Cup which is a brilliant achievement by us and shows the heart and desire the players have this season

League Awards

Manager of the Month
Me
I have picked this up again this month, It has been an amazing season by all involved and I am very proud and give all credit to the players who made this happen