nikkif99uk

Reaction score
So far I have managed to sign Moussa Dembele from Celtic for 19.75m. With 5M upfront and the rest over 3 years. My question is should I sell Hemed or Murray as was thinking of also trying to sign Kasper Dohlberg.

I generally play a 4-2-4 formation.

What other players would you recommend selling or loaning out?
I was thinking Niki Maenpaa as I already have Matthew Ryan and Tim Krul.
Jiri Skalak as I have loads of wingers already and possibly Liam Rosenoir.

Would you recommend any other signings?

I have bought a couple of players for the future. Anaxis Dinsifwa, Emil Bohinen, Ryan Ledson and Rushhian Hepburn Murphy. Also got Louis Reed and Regan Poole joining after there loans are finished.

Thanks for your advice.

Which positions would you say you need? I personally think 22-27 year old cheap/undervalued players would've been better buys than expensive wonderkids who aren't that good yet

I just started a game with Brighton. Given their personnel, you almost have to play a formation using wingers, since Knockaert and Izquiredo are two of your most talented players and in their mid 20s, and and there's depth behind them. Propper is another player you can build around and he can play at AMC or CM as a playmaker (or be trained as a DLP at DM), depending on how you want to use Pascal G. Dale Stevens is a decent BBM option in the middle for now. Dembele is a nice lone striker solution in a 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-2-2-1 formation I'd try to sell Hemed and Krul to recover some transfer funds. Kayal is a high injury risk player and I'd try to move him too.