Status
Not open for further replies.

dannicks

Reaction score
Guys

I am trying to find a consistent tactic for Brighton in the first season in League one.

I started with 4-2-4-2 and it went well, banging in goals consistently and was sitting pretty in 4th.

However, in the last 6-10 games we are on a terrible run of form and my strikers can't score for toffee. I want to get my promotion push back on track and was wondering if anyone had any experience for a similar team and how they got out of the rut?

Any advice appreciated....also on the look out for decent free players.

Cheers

x

how did you manage to get so many players on the pitch?

and if you can't win with two extra players how are we supposed to help?

sorry for the frivolity...

4-4-2 or 4-2-4 ?

What point of the season are you at?

Guys

I am trying to find a consistent tactic for Brighton in the first season in League one.

I started with 4-2-4-2 and it went well, banging in goals consistently and was sitting pretty in 4th.

However, in the last 6-10 games we are on a terrible run of form and my strikers can't score for toffee. I want to get my promotion push back on track and was wondering if anyone had any experience for a similar team and how they got out of the rut?

Any advice appreciated....also on the look out for decent free players.

Cheers

x

Question has been answered/moved in the sticky so please lets continue the discussion in there

Please use that one next time. As for players, try the players forum

Cheers

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f103/what-approach-tactic-suits-my-team-t51490/page4.html#post821181

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.