And do you have screen shot of the goals and assists?

WOW Premier League winners with Brighton what a result did you assistant manager do and where those players on loan?
Yeah this is also only in my second season. I basically did everything manually. I found a training regime that I imported into the save but besides that everything I did was pretty original. The only players on loan this season were Hannibal, Brandon Williams, and Vasco Souza who I didn’t really use. I made a lot of money from player sales because all my players had super inflated values from finishing Top 4 first season. I’ll send screenshots later

Yeah this is also only in my second season. I basically did everything manually. I found a training regime that I imported into the save but besides that everything I did was pretty original. The only players on loan this season were Hannibal, Brandon Williams, and Vasco Souza who I didn’t really use. I made a lot of money from player sales because all my players had super inflated values from finishing Top 4 first season. I’ll send screenshots later
Who did you buy in the first season?

When can you post the screenshots mate?

Any updates mate?

Any updates mate?
1659176969194.png

1659191259157.png
1659191341016.png
1659191434476.png

Lost the FA cup semi final to this lol rip

Hey dude watched the video don’t know why shoot on sight is on I normally have work the ball into the box