Brillant player not getting international games?

InValide jr

Reaction score
I have a amazing brazillian RW whos now 25 i think and hes only made 4 caps for brazil and they were due to injurys, does anyone know why this is? i mean why would an AI manager overlook him? hes worth 20million too its crazy!View attachment 196129

He does look pretty awesome but whoever is keeping him out of the team probably needs signing up! That's one possibility, other is the team just doesn't use wingers in their formation

Simple. Favoritism. My 20 year old inside forward has scored 28 goals for me in 40 appearances, it's only mid-April and he has 6 caps for Brazil when he should be claiming a first team place on the right wing.

Last edited:
theres no other RW close to him at the mo i guess they just dont use wingers :(

if he perform like incredile, get like 7.5+ average rating, then hopefully he be play internationals time to time.

note: m also having th same problem, ut the good thing is that he will rest int he international break, and and perform Better after it ends. :p it also give the play more resting time, and a good chance not getting injured in international games.

he got a 7.67 rating this season with 5 games to go, still 4 caps haha he would walk into any team, but it seems brazil play 4222 with no wingers, ah well at least i get him more to myself :) need to retrain him at AMC though because im to stingy to buy one :) i guess he might be able to play for brazil then there too.