Bring Back The Glory Days

Muniain and Iturbe join the Reds
View attachment 238756View attachment 238757
Iker Muniain and Juan Iturbe today joined Nottingham Forest for a combined fee around the mark of £29,000,000.

Vialli had this to say “myself and Luciano flew out a couple of months back and to watch both these incredible players, and when i had the chance to make a move for them both i couldn’t refuse”.

Vialli has also gone onto say that times will be changing his exact words are “out with the old – in with the new”.

Mexican and an Italian
View attachment 238758View attachment 238759

Vialli has spent again, Carlos Fierro and Andrea Bertolacci have signed for Nottingham forest.

With all these signings fans are left wondering what about current favourites Lewis McGugan, Chris Cohen, Vialli said this “with all the changes in the squad i don’t want people expecting us to be another man city, i made these signings happen as i believe they will help us in the future”.

Forest Continue Spree
View attachment 238760
View attachment 238761
Gianluca Vialli today continued his spending spree as he brings in Rene Adler and Simon Kjaer.

Adler who’s contract was out said he was “excited by the prospect of playing in the premiership”, while Kjaer was looking for a move to a premier league said this “I’ve been wanting to play in the premier league since i can remember, and when the opportunity to work with Vialli and the members of his team came up, i had to jump at the chance”.

That marks the 6th​ transfer for the newly promoted squad.

Dearly Departed
View attachment 238764View attachment 238767View attachment 238766View attachment 238765

Today Nottingham Forest said goodbye as Radoslaw Majewski, Marcus Tudgay, Andy Reid, Guy Moussi, Chris Cohen, Ahmed Soukouna, Brendan Maloney, Ishmael Miller and Lee Camp all left the club.

Fans admitted it was a sad time for Nottingham Forest as all these players have helped the club more than they expected, but understood that Gianluca Vialli had to wipe the slate clean.

Forest Announce Kit Numbers for the Season

1. Rene Adler
2. Chris Gunter
3. Ryan Bertrand
4. Simon Kjaer
5. Scott Dann
6. Elano
7. Juan Iturbe
8. Andrea Bertolacci
9. Carlos Fierro
10. Lewis McGugan
11. Paul Anderson
12. Laurentiu Branescu
14. Ignacio Camacho
15. Luke Chambers
17. Erick Torres
22. Iker Muniain

Vialli also announced that Scott Dann will be taking the Captains armband from Luke Chambers, while Luke Chambers will be Vice.

Forest announces new sponsorship deal.
View attachment 238807

Nottingham Forest today signed a 1 year deal with Nike, it is said to be worth around £5.000.000.

The up and coming league will be a tough one for newly promoted side Forest but Nike have realised this statement, “we like the ambition shown at Forest and believe that if they can survive this season more deals will be done”.

The new kits will look like this.

View attachment 238809View attachment 238808

I have to admit i didn't think yo would chose Forest to make a story with but this is very good

i no it was brilliant but he's still left me paying the debt off but anyhow i think ill manage

Pre Season Report
View attachment 238914

In what pundits call an up and down month, Nottingham Forest have geared themselves up for the Premiership.

In tough opposition facing Lille Metropole and Malaga, Forest have expressed their delight at being a Premiership team.

Vialli said this "we've been working hard, because i know this is a very hard league, we have made many change's to the team, and were trying to get them to bond very quickly, it's a very tough task".

Tottenham vs. Nottingham Forest

In a game which many people and fans alike expected Tottenham to wipe the floor with the newly promoted Nottingham Forest, Forest showed they are no push overs.

We have all the goal highlights for you.
[video=youtube;-exAh0hnKwg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-exAh0hnKwg&context=C4a0de26ADvjVQa1PpcFM_9HZaG4koo N23epvkUdIjuE_TMf4COJQ=[/video]

Nottingham Forest vs. Sunderland

As Gianluca Vialli prepares his team he mentioned that his team would “upset the apple cart” and his plan seems to be working.

In the first match of the season, Forest certainly showed they were no push overs when it came to Tottenham.

We have all the goals for you.
[video=youtube;DVESvBGuxJk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVESvBGuxJk&context=C496bbdfADvjVQa1PpcFM_ 9HZaG4kooPtun0ZFxFu-P1IHRSwLN1c=[/video]
Blackpool vs. Nottingham Forest

This time last season, Nottingham Forest faced a crash exit out of the Carling Cup, but not this season.

Forest started strong and went on how they meant to finish.

We have all the goals from today for you.
[video=youtube;h0lFSQe_y8o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0lFSQe_y8o&feature=context&context=C496bb dfADvjVQa1PpcFM_9HZaG4kooPtun0ZFxFu-P1IHRSwLN1c=[/video]

so what do people think use the old one for less important match's use the new one for important?

Back