Bringing back Boro!

Joeuns

Reaction score
Im doing a league on the new update and will try to get boro back up asap and challenge for the top 4 then the league! Im going to update the thread daily with pictures an so on, hope you follow my story :)

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Quarter way through the season and its going well!

Boroleague.jpg

I made one signing called marek sapara and he scored a hat trick on his debut against west brom which iv ammazing as a centre mid! Deadly at free kicks he is top goal scorer for the league an best average rating :)

borosapara.jpg

I have just done my 1st season with newcastle came 2nd on 102 points boro 1st on 106 so you should sail threw it

Sapara plays for Rosenborg I think, usually cheap, creative midfielder i thought

Its really easy to win the Championship with Boro,good luck in the Premier though.

yeah sapara is by besy player by far! Its easy to get promoted, when i get the prem thats when the real challenge begins! Il keep you updated with how it goes

Good luckk with boro and i hope bristol city beat you

just a joke

Last edited:
Good luck. U won't really need it in the championship though. I'll be following:D

Here is an update of the league, having a great run of results currently on a 18 match unbeaten streak

Boroleague-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

borounbeaten.jpg