Bringing back champions league football at the toon

neilo24

Reaction score
Alan Pardew has been sacked by the Newcastle board!
Rumors around Newcastle is that Pardew has been sacked by the club for attacking one of the Newcastle players. More information will follow as soon as we hear of it.

attachment.php
have made their favorites to take over the hot seat at St James Park. Here are the odds:-

attachment.php
2/1
Peter Beardsley a Newcastle legend a current coach at the toon.

attachment.php
11/1
Lee Clark another former player that has got managerial experiences at Huddersfield and at Birmingham City.

attachment.php
25/1
Gus Poyet current manager at Brighton, who played at the top level in his playing days.

attachment.php
News just in at sky!
Newcastle have just appointed an unknown manager, Neil Sewell. He has been believed to be given a years deal earning 29,000 a week.

Last edited:
View attachment 355508

After getting the job, It was clear to see that i had top training facility's and good youth facility's. After having a look at my squad i could see i needed to improve striker and center defense .

It was clear to see that i some good youngsters coming through the ranks. Adam Campbell CF, Remie Streete CD and Jak Alnwick. I am going to try and give each of these players as many games as i can to help bring on there development. I have plenty of strength in the center of midfield department in Tiote, Anita, Cabaye and Sissoko.

The main problem that i had was that i only had three million to spend on players. So that means i would have to get rid of some of my squad players. To bring in a couple of forwards and a center back. The first i did was offered 6 players to other clubs. There were

s_49409_762_2012_1.jpg

James Perch, good utility player, but was not going to get much of a game.

s_10642_762_2013_05_07_1.jpg

Mike Williamson center back but makes to may mistakes for my liking.

s_43261_762_2012_1.jpg

Gabriel Obertan another player that Newcastle have got from Man U who just not good to play in the premier league. Can run all day but can not cross the ball.

s_37442_762_2009_1.jpg

Danny Simpson only had a year on his contract so I thought i try and cash in on him. Good player but stats are not good on this game.

s_3276_762_2009_1.jpg

Shola Ameobi the mackem slayer. Getting old and just does not get enough goals.

FEE-Nile-Ranger-1820869.png

Nile Ranger just don't like this kid, Newcastle give him to many chances, should of got rid of him a couple of years ago.

does anybody know how i can copy fixtures and players stats from fm try print screen but just makes me exit fm.

Here are my key players that I attend to build the team around.

Tum Krul probably the best young goalkeeper in the Premier league.
Tim-Krul_2904684.jpg

Yohan Cabaye is going to be the heart of my midfield. He will be played in a deep laying playing role.
Yohan+Cabaye+Newcastle+United+FC+v+SL+Benfica+-huBO-E-6wqx.jpg

Ben Arfa probably the best french player ever to play for the toon and we have had a lot good french players over the years.
Newcastle-Uniteds-Hatem-Ben-Arfa-1807155.jpg

attachment.php
I decided to go with a 4,2,4 formation two centre backs, two wing backs, two in midfield field, two attacking wingers and two strikers. I'm going to play short passing style, as well zonal marking and high pressing. I am going focus my play down both of the wings.

My attention and focus for this formation was to play Ben Arfa left attack and to cut inside to run at the defense or so i thought.

asset.php

Fans gather outside St. James!
News just in......Newcastle have sold Ben Arfa to Manchester City. A fee believed to be inbetween 18 - 19 million for the attacking midfield player.
We now go live to St. James Park were our reporter

7thMay2012008.jpg

My first big test as the Newcastle manager was to explain to the fans why i let Ben Afra go, this was not going to be easy. I stood outside St. James Park, very nervous the fans surrounded wanting an explanation why i let the best player go. It brought memories back off when i was a young fan and King Kev had to do the same thing over the selling of Andy Cole to Manchester United.

I told them that we received a bid from Man City for Afra for 10 million which we rejected. Arfa was not happy with this decision as he didn't want to stay with the team and wanted the chance to play on the big stage of champions league football. Man city then offered 15 million we said no again to this, I was looking for 20 million. We evidently agreed on the fee for 18.5 million pounds.

I told the fans that the money we got for the sale of James Perch 4.6 million to Stoke and Afra would go on new signings.

I started searching for a forward to go along Cisse. I put bids in for Kevin Volland a young German Striker who has great potential to be a world class forward. I also try to sign Oscar Cardozo. I had agree fees with both clubs but neither player wanted to sign for me.

attachment.php
attachment.php

I was looking for young talent for the future so i sent my scouts around Europe to see what they could find. I had a massive list of players that they said i should go for but two reports stood out for me more than anything else. So i decided to put i bid in for these players. After a bit of haggling I managed to agree a fee for both players, but the big question would they want to come to the toon.

By Dan King - Newcastle United Club Reporter

Newcastle United has announced the first two new signing of the season. England under 17 international Mason Bennett from Derby County for a fee believed to be around, and French under 18 international Neal Maupay from Nice for a fee of 1.5 million pound. Maupay started his career at US Valbonne and was signed by Nice in 2007. Maupay said: "I am delighted to be a Newcastle United player."This is a massive Club playing in the best league in the world, and I believe my style of play is suited to the Premier League.
"I have heard lots about how fantastic the Newcastle supporters are and cannot wait to get started.

Newcastle United manager Neil Sewell added: "Maupay is very highly-thought of in France and he's somebody who our scouting team have been greatly impressed by.
"At the age of 16, he will only continue to get better. He's already represented France at under-18, under-16 level.
"He's strong and quick and we're looking forward to seeing him develop here."

a1-6085784.jpg

Mason Kane Bennett (born 15 July 1996) is an English professional footballer, who plays as a forward for Derby County in the Football League Championship. He has also represented England Youth at U-16 and U-17 Level. He holds the record as Derby County's youngest-ever player, when he made his full debut with a start in a defeat at Middlesbrough on 22 October 2011 at the age of 15 years and 99 days old. He beat the previous record, set by Lee Holmes 9 years earlier, by 169 days. Bennett also holds the record of Derby County's youngest goal scorer with a goal against Tranmere Rovers on in the FA Cup on 5 January 2013 at the age of 16 years and 174 days old.

article-0-0E58F70D00000578-691_468x410.jpg

Bennett said: "I am really proud to have joined this fantastic Club.
"Throughout the last couple of years I have enjoyed every moment of my time at Derby but all good things must come to an end and it was time for a new challenge.
"And the challenge of playing for one of the most famous teams in England, with all of its history and its famous support, is very exciting.

Newcastle United manager Neil Sewell added Bennett is a player we have had our eye on for a while, he can play in a few positions up front, attacking right and left as well as behind the main striker.

Pre Season Friendly's

Friendly
Newcastle United (2-1) Inter Milan
Attendance: 30,678
M O M: Yohan Gouffran
Star Player: Yohan Gouffran
Stadium: St.James Park

images
images

Neil Sewell First game in charge, Anita getting the toon off to great start with a long range shout from just outside the box after 24 minutes . Vuckic plays a nice through ball to Gouffran who runs past the defender and shoots from ten yards out to get Newcastle second after 46 minutes . Kuzmanovic scores Inter only goal on 55 minutes getting onto a thought going around the goalkeeper to score.

Match Stats
Newcastle United Inter Milan
15 Shots 5
7 On Target 2
9 Fouls 12
1 Yellow Cards 0
59% Possession 41%

Other News Newcastle Sell Mike Williamson to stoke for 2.6 million pounds.

Friendly
Ross County (0-1) Newcastle United
Attendance: 5,823
M O M: Andrea Mei
Star Player: Steven Taylor
Stadium: Global Energy Stadium

9k=
images

Second friendly in game where we should of easy win we find it hard to score.57 minutes into the game Tiote plays along ball forward to Gutierrez who has acres of space ahead run into the box and places the ball into the net.

Match Stats
Ross county Newcastle United
8 Shots 13
3 On Target 9
9 Fouls 6
0 Yellow Cards 0
53% Possession 47%

Gabriel Obertan goes to West Brom for 4.2 million pounds.

Friendly
Golden Arrows (1-1) Newcastle United
Attendance: 8,460
M O M: Junaid Sethlodi
Star Player: Jak Alnwick
Stadium: Moses Mabhida Stadium
images
2Q==

Third friendly i decide i would let small my youngsters start in this match. I also started my new singing Gino Peruzzi. Who I sign from velez for 8.75 million which was a risk, but need cover at right back in case Debuchy gets injured. Kutumela plays a through ball to Modiba who runs in to the box unchallenged and smashes the ball in the right bottom corner on 46 minute. 66 minutes in the game Anita gets the ball and ****'s the ball in to the box Cissie jumps highest and heads the ball into the net.

Match Stats
Golden Arrows Newcastle United
14 Shots 13
7 On Target 8
5 Fouls 10
1 Yellow Cards 3
36% Possession 64%​

Gino+Peruzzi+prossimicampioni.com.png
Gino Peruzzi Lucchetti (born June 9, 1992) is an Argentine football right back or right winger who plays for Vélez Sársfield in the Argentine Primera División and is the cousin of former Italy goalkeeper Angelo Peruzzi
Peruzzi started his career playing for Vélez Sársfield on November 27, 2011, starting in a 1–1 draw with Colón, for the 2011 Apertura. Although he played his first game as a right winger, Peruzzi plays mainly as right full back.
Peruzzi gained recognition after his performances against Santos in the home and away legs of the quarter-finals of the 2012 Copa Libertadores, in which Peruzzi marked and annulled Neymar, despite the fact that his team was eliminated in the penalty shootout.

Last edited:
If you want a DM Gazzi, will do a fine job, Bianchi domiantes as a Poacher for 5-6 mil and Bakic is one of the bestPlaymakers in Game, alongside training Parigini as a winger

Experience from my torino saves, these blokes are Gods :p

Will take a look at them, what I really need is Cover Krul, someone who does not mind being his understudy.

So I sit at St. James press conference room waiting for all journalists to arrive for my first pre match conference, it just dawns on me what life is going to be like now.

Tony Evans (Times): “Neil welcome too ST. James Park. How to you feel managing the club that you support as a child?”

Sewell:” It’s a dream come true, what Newcastle fan would not want to manage their club. I will do all I can to prove that Mike Ashley was right to make me the Newcastle manager.”

Oliver Holt (Mirror): “Are we going to see anymore new signs coming into the club and if so what type of player’s are you after?”
Sewell: “We are still looking to add to squad. We are after young players who can make an impact in the first team.”

Stuart Latimer (local Reporter): “Sources from Holland have informed me that you have agreed a fee with Ajax for their transfer listed player Toby Alderweireld you care to comment about that?”

Sewell: “Yes I can confirm that we have agreed a fee with Ajax and the player agreed personal terms with the club, he will fly in for his medical in the next few days.”

Stuart Latimer (local Reporter): “Can you tell us what sort of contract he been given and what you have paid Ajax for him?”

Sewell: We got a massive game derby game coming up so I’d rather focus on that.”

Stan Collymore (talk sport): “What can of approach can we expected from you again Sunderland on Sunday?”

Sewell: “I like to play attractive attacking football, but it depends what team we are playing on that day.”

Henry Winter (Telegraph):” Are you nervous, that if you lose against your local rivals in your first games the fans will turn on you?”

Sewell: “I have full believe in my players losing is not in my mentality.”

Stuart Latimer (local Reporter):”Thanks Neil good look with Sunderland!”

Z

images

Newcastle united Season 1 August

images
images

Barclays Premier League

Newcastle United (3-1) Sunderland
Attendance: 52,405
M O M:Jonas Gutierrez
Star Player: Jonas Gutierrez
Stadium: St. James Park

images
images

Sewell off to winning ways against local rivals Sunderland. 3 minutes into the Tyne & wear Derby. Newcastle have a corner which Gutierrez takes. Gutierrez sends in a hanging ball in the air it land to Caybabe who is tackled by Cuellar, the ball ends up with Taylor who smashes home from 6 yards out. Newcastle fans start sing a song about Taylor.
Oh Steven Taylor,
He's neither here nor there,
Oh Steven Taylor,
He's everywhere.
Oh Steven Taylor,
STEVIE'S GONNA GET YOU!!
15 minutes gone Taylor plays along ball forward to Gouffran who passes ball to Gutierrez who runs towards box. Then plays a one two with Gouffran, before he drills the ball into the box were Cisse who out jumps the Sunderland to defense to head the ball in. Ferguson runs down the left wing unchanged to float the ball into the box onto the foot of Gouffran who smacks it into the bottom left corner. Injury time second half Sissoko loses the ball Johnson runs clear of the Newcastle defense on the left wing cross the ball into the box Fletcher lobs ball over the keeper Santon wins the header against McClean ball drops to Fletcher who smashes it into the top corner. The man of the match could went a couple of players Stven Taylor and Goffran were the heart of the team today but with two assists Gutierrez just pips it.

Match Stats
Newcastle United Sunderland
8 Shots11
4 On Target 1
17 Fouls13
2 Yellow Cards 1
56% Possession 44%
images

First away drip of the season and were off to Lativa. I have decide to let some my younger players play in this game.

images
v15x4ggmkjlvqhfzfa341wtd9.gif

Europa League Playoff leg 1

Ventspils (0-3) Newcastle United
Attendance:4,600
M O M: Moussa Sissoko
Star Player: Papa Cisse
Stadium: daugava
images
Z

33 mins into the match Newcastle get a penalty Gouffran takes and smashes in the bottom right corner keeper had no chance. Sissoko float the ball into the box goes over the defender had and Cisse jumps up and heads the ball over the goalkeeper on 73 minutes. 82 minutes on the clock Bennett plays a low cross which hits of Cisse leg and goes in the bottom right corner.

Match Stats
Ventspils Newcastle United
0 Shots14
0 On Target 8
5 Fouls14
0 Yellow Cards 0
33% Possession 67%

Last edited:
images

Southampton V Newcastle United

images

Southampton
3 Newcastle United 3
Lallana (9) Cisse (62)
Puncheon (45+3) Taylor (74)
Mayuka (64) Santon (78)

Attendance: 32,689
M O M: Newcastle Davide Santon
Southampton Morgan Schneiderlin
images

Santon rescues a point for the toon. Newcastle found themselves two goals down at halftime due to defensive errors. Newcastle did reply midway through the second half Cisse his head on the end of a cross, but Tim Krul found himself picking the ball out the net for a third time in game a few minutes later. Taylor pulled another goal back by scoring a header from close range. In the final 12 minutes off the second half Santon runs onto to a Sissoko and smashes from 30 yards out into the bottom right corner.

images

Europa League Playoff leg 2

Newcastle United V Ventspils

images

Newcastle United 3 (6) Ventspils 0 (0)
Maupay (13,44)
Campbell (18)

Attendance:37,965
M O M: Newcastle Maupay
Ventspils Basarins

Young Guns (Newcastle) show no mercy to Ventspils. Newcastle United rested eight players from there last game. Young guns Maupay (16) and Campbell (17) both got on the score sheet in game which Newcastle were never going to lose.

Neal-Maupay-Nice-2012_2874827.jpg

Two games into the Primer league season and we find our-self 6 in the league. We have also qualified for Europa league group stages.

Player of the month
Could not chose between Cisse scored 4 goals in four games and Taylor who got 2 goals in four games for a center defender that really good.
images

transferdeadlineday1.jpg

I'm still looking for forward to go along side Cisse, Maupay and Campbell are good youngsters but i need someone who can go straight into my first team and bang the goals in for us.

transfer-deadline-day-on-sky-sports-news-tim-anderson-725886274.jpg

With 2 hours and 53 minutes left of the transfer deadline we are off to St.James Park.

images

Newcastle United have confirm that they have just sign Bony Wilfried for a fee to be in a region of 12.75 million pounds. He has passed his medical and he has sign 4 and half year contract.

images

Here a list of other signs that happened during the transfer window.

attachment.php

In's for Newcastle

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Total Transfers Fees in 35.5 million

Players out

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Total Transfer Fees out 33.5 million​

Huge mistake selling HATEM BEN ARFA for only 18.5m. Despite him wanting to leave you should have stuck to your guns - or if you sold him you shulda got 30m+ for him!

I was trying to get 25 million but city would not go for it, and he always gets injured in my other saves. Hopefully I will not regret it.

September

images

Newcastle United V West Ham United

attachment.php

Newcastle United 2 West Ham United 0

Gouffran (pen 66)
Campbell (85)

Attendance:48,440
M O M: Newcastle Cabaye
West Ham Noble

attachment.php

It took a while for the game to get going, as soon as Diame got injured we started to dominate the game. Glad that young Campbell got his first Premier League goal.

Newcastle United V Arsenal

images

Newcastle United 0 Arsenal 1

Tolvonen (38)

Attendance: 51,816
M O M: Newcastle Santon
Arsenal Koscielny

images

We complete dominated this game from start to finish but we jus
t could not score, we conceded by free kick. First lost as Manager, but i take allot of pluses from the game.

We been given a very hard Europa league group, we got Athletic Bilbao, Spartak Mosscow and Sheriff.

images

images
attachment.php

Sheriff Tiraspol V Newcastle United

attachment.php

Sheriff Tiraspol 0 Newcastle United 2
Maupay (75)
Gouffran (86)

Attendance:4,681
M O M: Newcastle Taylor
Sheriff Cojocari

attachment.php

I was hoping to score more goals, but that life, we had 18 shots at goal and 9 on target that probably why there goalkeeper was there best player.

images

Swansea V Newcastle United
attachment.php

Swansea 1 Newcastle United 3
Fortune (73) Gutierrez (8)
Maupay (18,45)

Attendance:
M O M: Newcastle Sissoko
Swansea Fortune

attachment.php

Young kid Maupay on form at the moment 3 goals in two games but that was not enough to get him man of the match as Sissoko ran the show from center of middle field. A bit worried that Bony not scored yet.

Last edited:
images

Newcastle United V Blackburn Rovers

attachment.php

Newcastle United 3 Blackburn Rovers 3
Gouffran(7) Goodwille (9)
Bony(16,81) Olsson (74)
Etuhu (88)
Haidara sent off(119) Lowe sent off (120)

Attendance: 23,463
M O M: Newcastle Bony
Blackburn Goodwille

attachment.php

A game we should have won in normal time but we did it on penalty shoot out 4-2. Glad Bonny has found the net.

images

Manchester United V Newcastle United

attachment.php

Manchester United 2 Newcastle United 4
Young (28) Sissoko (10,42)
Rooney (53) Yanga-Mbiwa (31)
Taylor (89)
Yanga-Mbiwa sent off (38)

Attendance: 75,597
M O M: Newcastle Sissoko
Man U Van Persie

attachment.php

We deserved to take the 2-1 lead before Mbiwa got sent off, i presumed we would be on a hiding after that, but some how we manage to keep Rooney and co at bay.

Player of the Month

attachment.php

Scored two goals against Man U and two Man of the Matches in a row, Maupay wa close but he scored his goals against weaker teams.

Six games have been played in the Premiership and we find our-self in second place, could we challenge for the league in my first season only time will see.

October

Not a very good Month for us getting beat three time and going out of a cup competition.

View attachment 358153

Newcastle United V Athletic Bilbao

View attachment 358154

Newcastle United 3
Athletic Bilbao 1
Cisse (5,15) Munian (8)
Maupay (73)

Attendance: 46,302
M O M: Cisse

View attachment 358155

The scoreline flatter us a bit. Bilbao had more chances as well as more on target, we were just more clinical in front of goal. Glad Maupay scoring against better opposition. Top of the table after two games.

images

Newcastle United V Everton

View attachment 358156

Newcastle United 0 Everton 3
Osman (19)
Anichebe (74,79)

Attendance: 51,375
M O M: Anichebe

View attachment 358157
Don't know what went wrong in this game with both at the same amount of shots as well as the same on target but found our-self on a hiding.

Fulham V Newcastle United

View attachment 358158

Fulham 2 Newcastle United 1
Berbatov (72) Ferguson (33)
Petric (78)

Attendance:25,700
M O M: Hangeland

View attachment 358159

We deserved to get beat the team did not turn up today. The only positive thing that game out of the game was Ferguson scoring been playing very well of late. To make things worse they beat 2-0 at home to knock us of the Capital One Cup.

View attachment 358153

Spartak Moscow V Newcastle United

View attachment 358160

Spartak Moscow 1 Newcastle United 3
Dzyuba (4) Cisse (6)
Gouffran (41)
Cabaye (82)

Attendance: 25,632
M O M: Krul

View attachment 358161

Not good start to the game I thought we were going to lose our 4th game in a row. Krul was in top form doing a number of world class saves.

View attachment 358163

Stoke V Newcastle United

View attachment 358162

Stoke 1 Newcastle United 1
Crouch (17) Debuchy (pen 60)

Attendance: 26,182
M O M: Debuchy

View attachment 358164

Both teams were very poor so 1-1 was the right result.

Newcastle United V Aston Villa
View attachment 358154

Newcastle United 3 Aston Villa 2
Bony (32,38) Ireland (20)
Yanga-Mbiwa (57) Bent (65)

Attendance: 41,241
M O M: Benteke
View attachment 358170

Just can not stop conceding at the moment. Benteke ran the show for Villa we were lucky that Bony was on form in front of goal.

Player of the Month

View attachment 358155

Has had the best rating per match and score couple of goals again, in truth the whole team have not played well this month.

We slip down to 6 now would of been worse if we had not beat Villa.

November

View attachment 358640

Newcastle United 3 Spartak Moscow 0

View attachment 358641
Attendance: 42,872
M O M: Vuckic

images

On wet night at St.James park young kid Vuckic stole the show by netting twice for the toon. Vuckic was dominate in the air all nite scoring both goals with his head on 14. Gouffran added the third on 75 minutes with a well placed shot.

View attachment 358642

Norwich City 2 Newcastle United 4

12611511.jpg

Attendance: 23,703
M O M: Gouffran

attachment.php

Three goals in two games for Gouffran who in devastating form in front of goal at the moment . Youngster Ferguson addes the third for Newcastle on 41 minute mark cutting inside the defender then placing his shot on the far right corner of the net. Sissoko completes scoring after 64 minutes on the clock with a tap in.

Wigan Athletic 0 Newcastle United 2

images

Attendance: 18,264
M O M: Yanga-Mbiwa

attachment.php

Sewell, toon army comfortable win against Wigan. 32 minutes into the game Gouffran gathers the ball and passes left to Cisse. Cisse then puts the ball one side of the defender and shots low to his left past the keeper and into the net. On the 35 minute a right sided comes in to the near post Yanga-mbiwa rises in the air unchallenged to heat the ball into the net.

View attachment 358640

Newcastle United 3 Sheriff 1

Attendance: 41,393
M O M: Gutierrez

View attachment 358641

Gutierrez and co teach Sheriff a lesson in how to play football. Gutierrez set up one goal and was involved in the other two. Cistol scores a late conciliation goal for sheriff.

Newcastle United 3 Reading 2
Attendance: 41,722
M O M: Gutierrez
View attachment 358850

A game of two half's. The toon army were in complete control at the end of the first half were they found themselves three nil up to the good. Goals from Gouffran 3 minutes & Yanga-Mbiwa 15 and Gutierrez 39 minutes seemed to have game to bed. A second half resurgence of Reading but Newcastle on the back foot goals from Robson-Kanu and Karacan late was not enough to get a point.

Tottenham Hotspur 4 Newcastle United 0
Attendance:36,284
M O M: Adebayor

images

Newcastle get hammered back down earth after losing heavily to Tottenham. Adebayor was in real form today scoring two and setup one for his team. Newcastle fans were not happy and they let there feelings so to the players by booing them off the pith when full time whistle was blown.

Player of the Month

View attachment 358856

Scoring two goals in three games and been the rock in defense. Could of went to Gouffran who be in deadly form up front this month, but played realy bad against spurs that was the only difference between the two players.

Newcastle drop to 9th after the heavy defeat to Spurs. We going to have to wait and if Sewell and co can bounce back from a bad result and performance