Bringing Back The 80's To HFC Haarlem - Ruud Gullit

DHolley

Reaction score
Hey. This is going to be my first story. I have been reading others for a while now.. and i thought why not do one myself.

Ruud Gullit was hired today but which club has he gone too ?

SkysportsHFCHaarlemnewmanager.png

First bit of business

Skysportsmaninstaffout.png

Last edited:
Nice start but it aint all gunna be in the pictures is it?

Looks great. I like to play as Haarlem as well but in general I find it very hard to do well. There's not much money to spend, the stadium is tiny, the training facilities are poor, you're over your wage budget when you start and your best players are wanted but have such a low salary you can't bring anything comparable in.

In short, I wish you good luck and will be following this story. :D

Brand New Faces in Haarlem

Andy_van_der_Meyde_836399a.jpg
rodney5.jpg

A good couple of days for Haarlem as they bring Van Der Meyde and Rodney Snjieder to the club. Van Der Meyde is thought to be a free transfer as Van Der Meyde has been without a club for a while since his release from Everton F.C. Whereas Snjieder on the other hand has joined HFC Haarlem on a season long loan from Haarlem's parent club Ajax. Gullit was proud of the captures and pleased he didn't spend a penny to get them. In a press conference Gullit said 'These two players are of high ability and i believe they can help this club push forward this season'.

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 AM ----------

Kits For The 09/10 Season

haarlemhome.png
haarlemaway.png

The New kits for the 09/10 season was placed on sale in the shops today, these kits are sponsered by BrazilianBeach.tv in a deal lasting 1 year. Manager Ruud Gullit seems to be pleased with the outcome of the kits and is now waiting for the new season to kick off.

nice read,will definently be popping by to see some more updates hopefully. where is hararlem? holland im guessing.

Am i right in thinking Haarlem is the club Benjamin Van Der Broek plays for on FM10 ??

Later into the season in real life he joined Shrewsbury Town and was unbelieveably good.

Good luck, will be following.

July
09/10 Season

Friendly's

Hollandia 0 - 2 Haarlem
L.Ten Heuvel (25,pen48)

Barendrecht 1 - 1 Haarlem
E.Manucharyan (47)

Haarlem 4 - 1 Paris FC
R.De Graaff (28,31,pen39)
R.Sneijder (88)

Lok Leipzig 0 - 8 Haarlem
L.Ten Heuvel (17,30)
C.Bauer (OG 45+1)
E.Manucharyan (47,63)
R.De Graaff (75,82,85)

JVC 1 - 1 Haarlem
b.Tjeertes (69)

Heusden-Zolder 0 - Haarlem 7
E.Manucharyan (4)
R.De Graaff (24,26,pen81)
L.Tens Heuvel (38,42,72)

Player Of The Month

haarlem_-_fc_zwolle_oo23.jpg

R.De Graaff

His 9 goals helped Haarlem to a unbeaten pre-season in which
each match he scored in, a hat-trick was under his name by the end of the game.