FoxyDufc

Reaction score
Skysportsnews.PNG

SIMON GRAYSON HAS BEEN SACKED!

150px-Simon_Grayson_York_City_v._Leeds_United_1.png

Leeds United have shockingly departed with manager Simon Grayson after an alleged argument over transfer funds. Sky Sports News sources have claimed that Grayson was unhappy at the lack of funds and took the matter to the board. Grayson, who recently lead Leeds to a promotion to the championship, had a war of words with the board which ultimately lead to his sacking. Sky Sports News can reveal that a few applicants have already put their names forward for the vacant managerial position.

200px-Bet365new.png

Odds on next Leeds United manager:

Alan Curbishley 7/2
Billy Davies 8/1
Allan Shearer 16/1
Derek Adams 24/1

Alan Curbishley being out of the game for a while and is now keen to get back into it, and our sources have revealed that he is top on the wanted list by Leeds, so this makes him the odds on favourite to land the job​

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Skysportsnews.PNG

SHOCK APPOINTMENT AT ELLAND ROAD!

k927q.png

Unknown manager Daniel Fox has been given the managers job at Leeds on a two year contract. Our sources can reveal that Fox's last minute application got him the job as the board believed he ticked all the boxes. Many fans seem unhappy at his lack of experience and don't feel he is the man to lead the club forward. We caught up with Fox earlier and this is what he had to say:

I'm delighted to be giving this opportunity. Leeds are a massive club that do not deserve to be in the league they are in now. We should be fighting with the top guns in english football, especially with the fan base we have. Although we were just promoted to the championship and most people will believe we will do well to stay up, I believe that we can push for promotion with the the right signings and a good run of results, many will believe that this is not capable but you have to be optimistic

500px-BBC_Sport.svg.png

Leeds United manager Daniel Fox, has quickly dipped his feet into the transfer market with three new exciting signings. Right back Abubakari Yakubu was first to sign the dotted line:

37919942.jpg

Abubakari Yakubu, RB (Free)

Fox next two signings came from his hometown Dundee. First he raided boy hood heroes, Dundee United, for left midfielder Craig Conway in a deal which is alleged to Dundee United receiving around 300k up front and around 1.3million in 48 months time.

images

Craig Conway, AML (1.6m)

Fox has also brought Dundee striker Leigh Griffiths to Elland Road in a 250k deal.

I0000PBKRvSOYokw.jpg

Leigh Griffiths, ST (250k)

Fox has this to say on the matter:

I am very happy to have have brought these three players to the club, they are all fine players in their own respect. I felt the right back position was our weakest area so I quickly brought Yakubu in who I feel can make the position his own. Craig Conway is a player I have watched week in week out, being a fan of the club I know what to expect of him, he will add that missing spark to the team and will be a hassle to opposition. With Leigh I know he is a goal scorer and although he never played for the better half of Dundee i still believe he will become an important player for us.

Last edited:
500px-BBC_Sport.svg.png

FOX GETS MORE FREEBIES!

Leeds United manager has bolstered his squad with two more players on free transfers. American Jay DeMerit and French Mathieu Berson have joined United on free transfers. Both players were without clubs before they signed with Leeds, and Fox believes this a great piece of business:

These two players will allow the club to push on with our goals. I believe both Jay and Mathieu will become vital players for the club. Jay will be a rock at centre back and Mathieu will fill in the gaps in the defensive midfield role and will link play between defence and attack. These are exciting times for the club and I can't wait for the season to begin

271213.png

Jay DeMerit, CB (Free)

150px-Mathieu_Berson.jpg

Mathieu Berson, DM (Free)

0,,10273~9243983,00.jpg

Pre-Season Summary

205be48.jpg

Pre-Season went fairly well for Leeds picking up impressive results against Crewe and Porto. Fox got to play about with tactics and give the players the chance to show him what they can do. Leeds looked very impressive on the attack but seemed to not have enough luck in a couple of games. Overall the club are happy with how Pre-Season went and look forward to our first competitive match against Reading.​