Bringing back the good times with AS Roma.

Kingofkings11

Reaction score
Hi all I've seen many threads like this so I thought I would post mine up, I decided to start with AS Roma in Italy and try to compete with the likes of Inter and A.C Milan and try win the title that they haven't won since 2001 the Serie A title, I've already done one season and just started into the second one. Didn't win the league but came second, not a bad achievement now hopefully I can go one step closer and claim the title this year around.

Check out some of my screenshots and tell me what you think, praise and criticism welcome.

As you can see I got through to the UEFA Cup Final where I beat Bayern Munich 3-2, I was losing 2-0 and thought it was over what an amazing comeback it was, and Totti hadn't been doing that well in the last couple of games, he certainly made up for it though :D.

I will try and update when I can and will show you the outcome after every month finishes, that's if anyone is interested in this that is :p.

nice start...keep up the good work

In one of my games, Roma is a beast, they win Serie A almost every year (no doubt it was from their players getting experience from going on loan to my team).

very good tem mate csn i suggest that u bring in a central defender too replace juan i dont rate him at all
a great central defender in my experoence is ivan marcano if he is still at racing he will have a release clause of 11 million great player

good work mate well done

very good tem mate csn i suggest that u bring in a central defender too replace juan i dont rate him at all
a great central defender in my experoence is ivan marcano if he is still at racing he will have a release clause of 11 million great player

good work mate well done

Ohrite cheers for that pal, but Juan has probably been my best defender with Mexes so think I might keep him, but might just look at the defender you mentioned, cheers, any other ideas would be greatly welcome.

Your team looks good but you have way too many players i would get rid of all your fringe players and raise some $$. A new left back would be an asset to replace riise try Cheik M'bengue he is beast and a more creative CAM to relace the beast as i find he plays better as a target man, someone like Diego, Mata or Dzagoev