good luck m8 some class players but i expected class with that budget lol ;) . il follow i do this sometimes and if any1 moans its ur game u payed 4 it and u can do what u like with it lol

Hazard is amazing. Ask for a stadium expansion? :p Good luck

End Of Month Report
SEPTEMBER​
Games: 6
Wins: 5
Draws: 0
Defeats: 1
Manager Of The Month: Mark Hughes
Player Of The Month: Stephen Ireland
Young Player Of The Month: Ryan Shawcross
My Player Of The Month: Eden Hazard
My Young Player Of The Month: Eden Hazard
League: 5th (12pts) (We were docked 9)
Champions League: Group Stage (2nd)
League Cup: 4th Round
We have done well this month apart from the defeat but we need to stop conceding sloppy goals.​

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

good luck m8 some class players but i expected class with that budget lol ;) . il follow i do this sometimes and if any1 moans its ur game u payed 4 it and u can do what u like with it lol

Thanks & lol well said

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Hazard is amazing. Ask for a stadium expansion? :p Good luck

I know he is gonna be a regular now. They said we wont get planning permission.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Tottenham 3-0 Liverpool​
MoM: Are you having a laugh?
That was shocking. Nobody was good. Our first league defeat we cant afford to drop many more points if we want to win because administration put us 9 pts behind now after that we are 8 we were 5 before the game.​

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Man Poo In Administration​
Man Poo have gone into administration and have been docked 9 pts this leaves them 30th on -6!​

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Birmingham 0-2 Liverpool​
Fernando Torres (64)
Stevan Jovetic (77)
MoM: Glen Johnson
A good win but we took our time!​

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Liverpool 7-0 Shakhtar​
Alberto Paloschi (1),(16),(52),(62)
Welliton (30),(35)
Andriy Pyatov OG (88)
MoM: Alberto Paloschi (9.6)
I gave Paloschi a chance in the starting line up and didnt he deliver!​

Utd in administration. Did you edit them too?

I hate utd so ichanged the name to man poo gave them loads of debt (well more than they already had, yes thats possible!) and put the team stuff on 0. That was the only team i changed I didnt change the players

Liverpool with a billion............my real life dream!!! And no Rafa.........even better! one small problem......you sold Lucas and havent replaced him with someone of the same ability like messi or Ronaldo..........sure Fabragas is good but hes not Lucas good!!! lol

Good luck with this......liverpool for the title..........Dreams!

Liverpool 2-0 Blackburn​
Stevan Jovetic (61)
Welliton (73)
Jamie Carragher sent off (89)
MoM: Stevan Jovetic
Not a great game but a win nonetheless.​

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Liverpool 2-2 Chelsea
Chelsea Win 5-3 on penalties​
Welliton (60),(120)
I played the kids because it was the league cup and they did well but we lost on penalties we were unlucky. Chelsea played their first team.​

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Chelsea 3-2 Liverpool
Alberto Paloschi (46)
Fernando Torres (49)​
Nicolás Otamendi sent off (35)​
Really annoyed becayse we were 2-0 up!

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:14 PM ----------

Liverpool with a billion............my real life dream!!! And no Rafa.........even better! one small problem......you sold Lucas and havent replaced him with someone of the same ability like messi or Ronaldo..........sure Fabragas is good but hes not Lucas good!!! lol

Good luck with this......liverpool for the title..........Dreams!

You are messin about lucas right? & i tried 2 get messi 4 £120m but he rejected contract & ronaldo 4 £240m he also rehected contract! Lol rafa said i spent 2 much on dzeko (£40m) but he didnt care when i payed £100m 4 aaron ramsey lol!

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

End Of Month Report
OCTOBER​
Games: 6
Wins:3
Draws: 0
Defeats: 3
Player Of The Month: Torres
Young Player Of The Month: Paloschi
League: 6th
CL: Group Stage
League Cup: OUT (4th Round)
Terrible month.