Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Liverpool will finsh outside the top 4

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Chapter one
Unexpected phone call

I had just woke up it was 6 am, i just couldn't sleep i went to kitchen to get some breakfest, i grab a bowl put some cornflakes in it also some milk and then i put on the Tv and then put on Sky Sports News Breaking News Kenny Daglish given the Scotland Managers Job. Now John.W. Henry has to look for a replacement for King Kenny they have no idea who will be the next Liverpool Manager. I was wondering who will they pick there are lots of people who would apply for the job but should i apply. At 6:30 while i was eating my breakfest i heared my phone ring it went like this Ring Ring Ring Banana phone Ring Ring Ring Banana phone i saw the number it said uknown i wonder who it is so i picked it up and said Hello who is this the person replied hi i am John.W.Henry the Liverpool owner i said ohhh why are calling me he replied Rafa how would like another shot at the Liverpool hot seat i replied i would love too then he said we are having meeting tommorw at 6 pm meet us at Boston in Usa i said Ok . Next i went on the coumpter to cheak flights to Boston the next flight would be today at 6 pm. I went upstaris to tell my wife and pack my stuff i told the news she looked overjoyed, I had to leave at 4pm to catch my flight to Boston the clock was getting near to 4 pm i called a taxi to come a pick me up and drive me to the airport the clock strike 4 pm i heared the taxi beeping outside really loud i walked up to taxi the taxi drive put my stuff in back of the car and off we went to the airport. He asked me why was i going to the airport i said bussness reason he said are going to move aboard i said no then i heared my phone ring i picked up staright away it was John.W. Henry he asked me are going to airport i said yes i on my way to airport he also said he had a room for me at a top hotel i thanked him and said bye. The taxi driver said im Liverpool fan i said im also a fan of Liverpool, he also said did hear the news Kenny left i said yes i have he said Liverpool should try and bring Jose Mourinho after that we both laughed i was minutes away from the airport.

images

Last edited:
Nice start. Make the text 1 size bigger please. Struggled to read a bit.

will do m8

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Chapter two
Airport

I had arrvied at airport got out of the taxi took my bags and payed the taxi driver, he said bye to me i replied bye. While i was walking from the taxi to the airport i had caught some attention from people and the media. I had signed some shirts and pictures. Just then someone from the media asked me a question where are you going i didn't answer then they ask me are you going to usa i said nothing they asked me are you going to Boston i said nothing and carried on walking i went to baggie collection they hi i replied hi are you going to be the next Liverpool manger they asked me i replied maybe they took my bags i went off smiling. 1 hour till i bored my plane i was nervous and excited. I went into a shop and brought some lunch for my plane. My phone rang again it was my wife say see you soon and good luck. 5 mintues later phone rang agin it was Fernando Torres saying that Sky Sports News know that im going to Boston and el nino wished me luck in Boston i said i will looking forward to be working with me again. I started walking to the boreding place. I was taking Britsh Airways bussness class. When i got there i had 5 mintues spare i sat down and went on my Ipad. I went on Sky Sports News i read the Breaking News Nando wasn't lieing about what he said it said Rafa Benitez is travelling to Boston to discuss about a job at anfield. I got up went to desk they hi hope you have good flight i said thank you i showed my passport and ticket. I pass through and went to airplane i walked to my seat and put my bag above. We where about to leave Liverpool for Boston i happy and ready to meet up with John.W. Henry.

images

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:34 PM ----------

Chapter Three
Boston
I had arrived at Boston, i was really tried at the flight. When i went outside the airport. I say John.W. Henry i went up to him he said hi and said hi then we went inside the limo. We talked about what i done at Liverpool and why do i want to do it again i gave good answer i think. I arrived at the hotel and John said bye and see you at the meeting i replied bye. I went to get the keys from my room at the hotel desk, my room number was 145 i got up to my room it was very nice and i was amazed that John would get me room like this. So could i be the Liverpool manager again ?

images

its a good story so far mate... under chapter 3 though why not describe the room more for example:

"As the door swung open i gazed at the furniture that filled the room, there stood next to the wall on my left was a mahogany desk, with a light placed in the corner turned on, so the light reflected back up to the light, and up the wall. Next to that stood a corner light on a metal stand, it looked unsafe to touch as it might break. looking to the oposite side of the room, i saw a window that had a view of the open city, the window was slightly open so i could hear the sounds from the street below, car horns blaring mainly. The open window allowed a gentle breeze to come across the room and flutter my hair. looking to the right of the room i saw a TV mounted on the wall, and a closet made of wood - stained to give it a darker look. the furniture was a peach colour to match the walls. there was a recliner chair in front of the TV and wooden chairs to go with the table - which lay in the middle of the room with a green plant that looked like it had had better days resting on top. I placed my bags in the room and closed the door behing me, trying to get acustomed to the room i found my self wandering into another doorway which found the bedroom with an en suite, "perfect" i thought. In my mind i thought about my wife back in liverpool, she would love this i should of asked Henry if i could have brought her along. the bedroom looked like any other with no distingusing features, it had a bed a bedside table and a wardrobe. The bathroom had a shower, sink and a toilet - there was nothing else of note. i thought to my self "where is the kitchen?" i rang up room service, and asked where i could cook, the lady on the other end replied "im sorry due to fire hazards we are not able to install kitchens any more" with this i slammed the phone down and took a wander around boston."

went into a bit of a tangent there - sorry lol

its good just needs more description (for me anyway - maybe im being overly critical... either way good start) will follow :)

Last edited:
Chapter four
The Meeting

I woke up at 7 am, today was the day that had to meet the Liverpool board i was excited and nervous. Today i could become the Liverpool manager or i would not. I prayed to God that i would get the job. First i had a shower then i ate some toast then i got into my suit. Just before i left i turned the Tv on then put on Sky sports news. It said Breaking News Rafa Benitez is on the brinkk of become the Liverpool Manager again werid because i haven't done the meeting. It was finally time to go to the meeting i had butterfiles in my tummy. I got into my fancy limo and off we went to Boston top bussness place. I arrvied there i was instucted to go to 3 floor room 23. I took the staris as i was very exicted and happy. I knocked on the door bang on 6 pm, i heared a voice say come in Rafa i went in and sat down oppestite John.W. Henry they asked me this what do want to do with Liverpool i said i want them to be champions league team agin i want them to win the europe league this season i want win the league with them also. Then they asked me what will you bring to the squad i will bring excitment, great football, and happieness. Who are you scared of i thought to myself that is very strange question then i said no one. Do you have trust in us i said of course i have trust for you. This Season we want you at least to finsh in a europe league spot and we want you to get to semi final of Fa cup and we want you at least to get as to quater- finals of europe league do think you can do that i answered yes i can do it. They said thank you the meeting over will let you know if you get the job i said thanks and bye the replied bye

images

cheers i will do that

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

cheers madman can make me a sig for this

thanks can do link for the sig linking to this cheers m8

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

Chapter five
Finding out

I was on the flight back home to Liverpool and i was nervous, i didn't know if i got the the job. When i arrived back at the airport i was caught up with the media asking me question i just keeped walking away from them. I had got a text from Torres say welcome back that was werid John.W. Henry didn't call me or text me saying im the new man. I got home and i opened the door quietly because my childern where asleep i went to the living room opened the door and then my wife came up and kissed me and hugged me she said welcome back home i said thank you. My phone started vibarting in my pocket it John i said hi John he said hi you got the job at Liverpool i tried to tell couple hours ago but you didn't pick up i want to see first thing monday at melwood as we have press conference i thanked him and said bye after i got of the phone i started jumping in the air and saying yes unfortually i woke the kids up but i got them to sleep quick after. So now i was the Liverpool man again.
images

hey - check out my thread... ps.. good update im gona PM you about something

Chapter six
Melwood

Today was the day of the press conference, it started at 9 am. i got dressed into a nice suit and i got into my car and off i went to melwood. I arrived at melwood there was some fans outside melwwod that asked for a autograph i signed loads of them they where really happy when i done it. I met John outside the press conference he said to me just be calm in there i said ok. When we went in there the camaras started flashing a lot of them i thought i was going to be blind. The frist person asked me are you happy to be here i said of course. The next one said what do you want achive here i said a lot of things. the thrid one said are you going to spend money in the transfer window i answered maybe i will. Then the next one said are you going to let torres go i said no. The last one said Was your time in Inter Milan did that ruin your repetation i said no it didn't. The last one asked John why did he bring Rafa in he replied and said rafa is a great manager that can achive a lot of thing here at Liverpool and i think i made the right decision also i think this interview is over.

images

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

ok..

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

feedback plz

its good - justs need padding out more.. (though we talked about it in PM)

btw any folowers and if there are next update tommorow tell me if your following plz

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

Chapter seven
Traning and Transfer Targets

I had arrived at melwood for traning and i got greeted by many of staff and players. They all said Welcome back Rafa i said thank you. I went to the traning ground and set the goalkeppers to work on there handling and shot stopping and i set the defenders to work on defending and strength and tactics i set the midfields to work on ball control and attacking and defending and tactics i set the strikers to work on shooting and areboics and attacking also tactics. After traning i called John he said hi Rafa what would you like i said i want too talk about transfer targets ok who would you like ok this is my top five i would to sign Camacho and Saha and Icardi also Kadlec and Ferreria ok he replied i will try and get them thanks and bye he said bye.
images

Chapter eight
Pre Season

I was very happy scoring 17 goals and conceding 2 they where against low opperstion but we showed we ar ready for the Barcalys Premier League and The Europe League. John rang me after traning just before the european tie with MyPA he said he was very happy with pre season and he will be watching tonights match in the standes and he hopes we win tonight i was hopefully for tonight also he informed me that we signed Camacho on loan and we can purchse him for 2.5 millon anyday i was happy to bring him in and we are haveing a press conference tommorow

Last edited:
Chapter nine
Europe league games

I entered pre match conference the conference room was rumbling and it was very loud they all started scearming questions at me. The first one i heared said do you think you win today i replied i think we can win, the next question was about my new siging Camacho they said will he start today i replied he is on the bench. The last question was will i spend more money i said yes i will

images

Liverpool 2-0 Myp
Jovanoic 23 Torres 53

images

(0)MyPA 0-2 Liverpool (4)
Rodriguez 20 Torres 65

images

Great wins i looking forword to see who we are against in the next Europa League game. I very Happy to have won the two matches. I hope we can win this competiton this season.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------

Chapter ten
First Month review

2Q==

Wigan 0-1 Liverpool
Carragher 32

images

images

Fehavar 3-3 Liverpool
Jovanovic 36 Rodriguez 45+3 Kuyt 79

images

2Q==

Liverpool 2-1Tottenham
Rodriguez 19 Kuyt 58

images

images

Liverpool 2-0 Fehavar
Gerrard 48 Torres 79

images

Stoke 0-2 Liverpool
Rodriguez 21 J.Cole 33
images

It was a great month we won all are barclays premier league and go through to the Europa League Group Stages. We look to bulid on this and hopefully september will be better

Last edited:
its a good start mate, just reda over like you asked, my advice would be:
Type up in microsoft word before hand then simply copy and paste in, and then add pics.

try to develop an underline story line for example mine, Fernando leaving/staying as with king kenny.

Try to create some villians/hero suprisingly you find yourself hating people you use to like.

and live as the character, for example i learnt from my infamous Rafa rant or something

just some feedback hope you develop it into a good story