hadyncity

Reaction score
Basically this story is what the title says.

I'm going to bring legends back into the world of football and create a save with them.

I will let you choose what players I'm going to bring back (need 10) and I will do their attributes through the FM Editor, put them into their teams and let them play. They will also be age 16 so have at the most 24 seasons as a footballer.

I will do updates every season and see how they have played and how their clubs did in the season. Showing stats etc through screenshots.

So 10 legends (that played in the English leagues) need to be picked! So anyone who wants to see their legends who played for their clubs and want them back in the game, feel free to comment below!

Cheers!:)

So far I have John Barnes (Liverpool), Dennis Bergkamp (Arsenal), Rivaldo (Barcelona), Eric Cantona (Manchester United), Zinedine Zidane (Real Madrid) and Alan Shearer (Newcastle).

There are spaces for four more and this will be from either La Liga or the Premier League.

I know I said just the English league but im going to add Spain as well.

I know he's still playing and he still offers plenty to his team at 34 but I'd love to see a young Steven Gerrard playing again, Living Legend! If not I'd love to see, Bergkamp at Arsenal and Rush at Liverpool and great idea btw.

Thanks for all the players that have been suggested! I now have 10 which I have selected and I'm going to start editing and creating the players.

These are the players that I will be creating...

Premier League:
Dennis Bergkamp (Arsenal)
John Barnes (Liverpool)
David Beckham (Manchester United)
Eric Cantona (Manchester United)
Alan Shearer (Newcastle)

Scottish Premier League:
Jim Leighton (Aberdeen)
Paul Gascoigne (Rangers)

Sky Bet Championship:
Mark Poom (Derby County)

La Liga:
Rivaldo (Barcelona)
Zinedine Zidane (Real Madrid)

Those are the 10 players that I have picked, if this becomes successful I will do another 10 names, if that's what people want. Thanks for the suggestions, the players information will be up soon!