linuxe

Reaction score
How do you bring off half-injured players during games? In FM17 you had the notifications to go through, but since it's gone this year I can't find where to do this.

They show in a small line right of the pitch | tactics | something | updates buttons and button to replace at the right. Very easy to miss. It's like the GUI had been designed by someone wanting to screw the game, everything is hidden like this was a exploration for secrets game.

Thanks a lot, they really hired some braindead people for this year's release

Tried to do this right now, but I still can't find where to sub my half-injured players. To the right of the tactics screen or what are you saying?

The button should appear next to the pop up window selection and setting button. I wouldn't be surprised if there's no button for half injured players. I think there is because I once spotted a "make sub" just before it vanished. But I've never used that, I keep an eye in the squad ratings window for the orange icon, because if I rely on seeing the line I'll have players on the pitch until their leg detach from their bodies like that Simpsons episode.