Bringing Oxford United back to former Glories!

Tomox02

Reaction score
Hey all,
As a passionate Oxford fan, i'm will* bring glory back to Oxfordshire!

As has been done in other threads, i'll keep the thread updated with the rollercoaster ride! Ahhh, should be interesting!

*This may not be entriely accurate

Looking forward to hearing how you get on, and good luck with the challenge

Right, i'm underway!

I'm expected to be a title challenger by the board, a tough ask looking at the squad (both size and quality) I have no money to spend, and im £110 p/w over my wage budget. Pre season starts here. See who I can find in the transfer market. I'll keep you posted!

Restart and load all players from the Island of Reunion. Easily get you out the division

I refuse to use reunion as it's too easy. When I get bored of my Bath game I'm gonna try with a rule that I can only use players from the country the league is in.

Oxford............

A rare thing. I find another Oxford fan. Go the U's. If i can match some of their recent performances in game, specially the recent 4-1 victory over Gray's then i will be a happy, happy man.

good luck hope u can get them even further than there glory days would be a dream in real life though :p

Last edited:
Good read hope you get far with them and oxford already have a quality centre forward in james constable hes always scoring in my game...