Bringing some talent to Wolves - 3rd Season

yoshigasm

Reaction score
I'm looking to strengthen my squad for next seasons assault on the champions league places, but I'm out of ideas. I'm going to need a CB, GK, LB and maybe another striker. Background Last Season's position - 6th in the Prem, Europa League Quarters (Qualified for next season.) Transfer Budget - £20m Wage Budget left - £200k
Current First Team Play 4-2-3-1/4-2-1-3
GK - Hennessey
LB - Erik Pieters
CB - Ricardo Carvalho (Retiring)/ Roger Johnson
CB - Sotirios Kyrgiakos / Scott Wootton
RB - Nathaniel Clyne / Vitali (Regen. 4.5 stars potential)
DM - Oriol Romeu/ Karl Henry
DM - Marco Verratti
AML - Matt Jarvis (Now a legend for us.)
AMC - Buonanotte / Taarabt
AMR - Gervinho / Kightly
ST - Ola Toivenen / Delfouneso/ Miquel Angel (Regen 4.5 star potential.)
Any thoughts on where to strengthen and who with?

Players to be moved on

Richard Stearman
Scott Wootton
Benjamin Mendy
Adam Hammil
Michael Kightly (If I can replace him.)

Last edited:
Carlos Fierro definitely worth any fee you pay for him check if he is available. Look at Bernd Leno for your keeper.

Ruben Yttergard Jenssen and Kara from Tromso in Norway. Looks like you need quality strikers..you should try and sign Niang or Fierro. they are quality. Alberto Paloschi wil also be a very good signing.

Carlos Fierro definitely worth any fee you pay for him check if he is available. Look at Bernd Leno for your keeper.

Carlos Fierro won't make the nut here I'm afraid, Miquel Angel will probably outstripe him by next year.
Bernd Leno looks like a shout but I'll have to see.

Ruben Yttergard Jenssen and Kara from Tromso in Norway. Looks like you need quality strikers..you should try and sign Niang or Fierro. they are quality. Alberto Paloschi wil also be a very good signing.

Signing Kara, he'll make a good back-up. Not sure on need strikers, Toivenen is banging them in.
I really need new defenders though.

Last edited:
Sign Magnus Wolff Eikrem, can become a quality player

you need better cbs, mainly in pace attributes, check the transfer market, but i would say go for bassong if you can, i got jonny evans for 5 million on my west brom save and he is unreal the best signing i ever made, been in the team of the year 3 seasons running, you should be able to get danny wilson aswell

you need better cbs, mainly in pace attributes, check the transfer market, but i would say go for bassong if you can, i got jonny evans for 5 million on my west brom save and he is unreal the best signing i ever made, been in the team of the year 3 seasons running, you should be able to get danny wilson aswell

Jonny Evans won't move which is a shame he'd be perfect. Currently in for Shawcross, but he could cost up to £13m.

Sign Magnus Wolff Eikrem, can become a quality player

Not on my database.

Daniele Rugani as CB? He should be about 19 by now, and really good.

Rugani's got the potential, but it would seem like Empoli didn't make nothing of it, which is disappointing, but at least I've got Sam Magri back off loan and he's come back beastly, So I think I'll give him run outs until he hits form.

Now to focus on signing a new AMC.

if they havent been picked up yet, otamendi and dede are an awesome pairing, im sure ive mentioned this before to someone else.
probably just about peaking on your game aswell so perfect for next 5 years roughly.