• Manchester United

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

brommers92

Reaction score
Welcome guys/gals,

I am going to be starting a story on FM over the weekend but i am currently unsure as who to go, the poll will be finished at 8:00PM friday night giving voters plenty of time to get involved and giving me time on the Friday to play and get the first update on around 10PM.

I am going to be playing in the Barclays Premier League and the choices are;

Arsenal
Chelsea
Manchester United
Manchester City
Tottenham Hottspur

Let the voting begin,

Last edited:
So what kinds of passion will you be bringing back? :p

Arsenal and Tottenham are tying up! The rivalry begins!

I thought this is resurgence of England's national team. :\

If you want a challenge I'd recommend a mid table team rather than top 4, you'll get bored after winning in first two season with the big boys.

I thought this is resurgence of England's national team. :\

If you want a challenge I'd recommend a mid table team rather than top 4, you'll get bored after winning in first two season with the big boys.

Well my original idea was that i was going to start a story with Bayern Munich but i don't know anybody who has or knows where to get the Bundesliga 3D kits from :/

I am hoping to work up through this story and one season become England manager once i increase my reputation and success :)

Last edited:
So what kinds of passion will you be bringing back? :p

Arsenal and Tottenham are tying up! The rivalry begins!

Well i was thinking of a title for the story and i thaught that one had a nice ring to it haha :)

I am an Arsenal fan myself but for some reason haven't really been able to get into a propper career as them on previous FM editions. May'be this year will be differant we will see :p

No man utd save on this site! Do it! ;) good luck

Looks like Spurs are racing ahead into the lead still another day yet, lets see what develops :)