durk1

Reaction score
Took Rovers up in my first season via play offs(exciting times);)
now need some advice/players to keep me in championship for the time being?
any ideas??

thankyou in advance!:)
View attachment 176438 plus best regen ive ever had for a club like bristol rovers! :)

Check which players have been released on frees, and who has been relegated and try and pick up some of their players on the cheap. Also do a quick search of players in the Premier league teams reserve teams, you might be able to get some of them on the cheap/loan.

Yer defiently have a look at free players, i took sheffield wednesday to the prem, on back to back promotions. Have a look and see if gudjohnson is going a free, i picked him up and i bought stearman off wolves also knightly from them, got them both for 3mil not bad for 2 players.
Also have a look if carrol GK is still going on a free another good player for free. Just spend a hour or 2 looking through the freebies.

there are very good players who get released such as:

Michael Woods CM

James Wallace CM

Anduele Pryor

Sergio Torres AMC

Also for loaning player I suggets u raid clubs such as Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea's reserve teams....

Players such as Will Keane and Gael Kakuta should definetly be good in League One

Cheers Guys will have a look as soon as. I have Arsenal as a parent club(lucky man) And they have sent me wellington silva, And have signed Hilario and darren pratley as swansea went down.!

Definitely James Wallace I signed him for Dagenham & Redbridge and he was vital in my push for promotion in the third season! Won the league with them and he got player of the season!